Heading back to Princess Josie's Castle-An AKV May 22-29 PTR-TR Started 6/3!

Hi Leanne!! I can't believe we'll be in WDW soon!! I hope ya'll have a safe trip and hope to see you this next week!!!

I can't believe it either! :woohoo: I hope y'all have a safe trip also. If I don't see you at the airport tomorrow, I will most defintely see you at BBB on Monday. Can't wait to see our cute girls all princessed up. :love:

See you soon! :goodvibes

Almost to the point where I will be putting things in suitcases. First thing in the morning we will be checking in for our flight and getting our boarding passes.

I'm also going in the morning to get my hair trimmed and highlights touched up.

Tomorrow is Lindsey's last day of school. It will be a bittersweet day for her. She has had a wonderful teacher this year and loves this teacher more than any she has had to date. What a difference a year and a different teacher can make. :goodvibes

Anyway, another busy day ahead but.....

Only 1 more day to go!!!! Woo hoo!!!

If you are on facebook and want to follow along with us, send me a PM and I will tell you how to find me if we aren't FB friends already. The more the merrier!! :goodvibes

I have to just chime in here again... NEVER SEEN National Lampoons Vacation!??? :scared1:, ok you NEED to rent that for the plane! It will keep you distracted and is a movie that everyone should see. A classic and perfect for watching while going on vacation. :rotfl2: I will be watching for you on FB!!!! I am so excited for you. Reading your post about checking in at the airport actually gave me that feeling like I AM GOING TODAY! lol

Couldn't leave on our girls weekend without one last message to you and Mary!! Have a wonderful time ladies, enjoy, you deserve it!!! I will be following along on facebook. Safe travels and can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

I have to just chime in here again... NEVER SEEN National Lampoons Vacation!??? :scared1:, ok you NEED to rent that for the plane! It will keep you distracted and is a movie that everyone should see. A classic and perfect for watching while going on vacation. :rotfl2: I will be watching for you on FB!!!! I am so excited for you. Reading your post about checking in at the airport actually gave me that feeling like I AM GOING TODAY! lol

I have about 30 minutes before I can do online check in for SW. I hope to update a lot this year. The Iphone will make it a lot easier. :woohoo:

I have a plan to stop by Best Buy after my hair appointment to see if I can pick up a copy of Vacation. I slept like 3 hours last night. The excitement got the best of me. :lmao: Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight. :goodvibes Have a great weekend Nickie!!

Couldn't leave on our girls weekend without one last message to you and Mary!! Have a wonderful time ladies, enjoy, you deserve it!!! I will be following along on facebook. Safe travels and can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

Thanks so much Queen! :hug: I hope you have a wonderful girls' weekend. Tell Jas I say "HI"! I will hopefully post some fun updates on FB. Depends how immersed I get in the magic. :laughing:

Buy something fun this weekend and enjoy some yummy food. Can't wait to hear about!! :goodvibes

Hi! I have been following Mary's (MaryAZ) PTR, and that is how I found yours :thumbsup2

Have a Safe and Magical trip!

I hope you do a TR, it would be fun to follow along.

:goodvibes

party: :mickeyjum :donald: :goofy:WISHING YOU GUYS A WEEK OF MAGICAL ADVENTURES! SOAK UP ALL THE MAGIC, STAY COOL, AND MOST OF ALL WISHING YOU A DRY WEEK:goofy: :donald: :mickeyjum party:

Ashton said to tell Josie and Lindsey to say HI! :wave: to all his friends!

Can't wait to hear what you guys think about your new home!:goodvibes

:wave: Connie

I know you are about to bust to get to Disney! I know I am! I'd definitely see if I could Vacation on DVD. It's a hoot and a half! I can't tell you how many times I've seen it and I still laugh at Aunt Edna and her walker.

HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP!

I can't wait to hear all about it. Wave to me as you pass by my house on the way to the airport!;)

Lynn

Hi! I have been following Mary's (MaryAZ) PTR, and that is how I found yours :thumbsup2

Have a Safe and Magical trip!

I hope you do a TR, it would be fun to follow along.

:goodvibes

Hi and welcome to my PTR!! Thanks for the trip wishes. I plan to do a TR. Looks like your first DVC visit is right after ours. Hope you have a safe and magical trip as well! Will you be doing a TR also? :goodvibes

party: :mickeyjum :donald: :goofy:WISHING YOU GUYS A WEEK OF MAGICAL ADVENTURES! SOAK UP ALL THE MAGIC, STAY COOL, AND MOST OF ALL WISHING YOU A DRY WEEK:goofy: :donald: :mickeyjum party:

Ashton said to tell Josie and Lindsey to say HI! :wave: to all his friends!

Can't wait to hear what you guys think about your new home!:goodvibes

:wave: Connie

Thanks so much Connie! I hope we are cool and dry...I'd take just dry though. I don't want to be too picky. :lmao:

Lindsey and Josie say Hi to Ashton and Josie said she will tell Mickey Hi for him. :goodvibes

I know you are about to bust to get to Disney! I know I am! I'd definitely see if I could Vacation on DVD. It's a hoot and a half! I can't tell you how many times I've seen it and I still laugh at Aunt Edna and her walker.

I am beside myself without a doubt. :lmao: I looked but couldn't find it unfortunately. I'm taking Sweet Home and Monster's Inc. Josie talked me into that one. :lmao:

See you next week Lisa! Have a safe trip!!! :goodvibes

HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP!

I can't wait to hear all about it. Wave to me as you pass by my house on the way to the airport!;)

Lynn

Thanks so much Lynn!! :hug: We will be sure to wave as we pass by! It will be early though so if you hear some rowdy Kentuckians around 7am it's just us!!! :rotfl:

Talk to you soon Lynn! Have a great week!!

Leanne

Hi and welcome to my PTR!! Thanks for the trip wishes. I plan to do a TR. Looks like your first DVC visit is right after ours. Hope you have a safe and magical trip as well! Will you be doing a TR also? :goodvibes

Yes, I plan to do a TR :goodvibes We are looking forward to our first DVC visit.

Just wanted to check-in one more time before we leave tomorrow!! I hope you have a safe trip and look forward to seeing you this next week!! Tomorrow we'll be in WDW!!! Whoo hoo!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter