Heffalumps and Woozles they're very confuzle...

You are one crafty lady! Thanks for sharing! We go on the 27th! I have barely started planning anything but the room and flights. So, we have a place to sleep and can get there! You have a much better handle an I do.

Thank you!! They are a lot of fun to make. I made two more for the trip that I need to post. Your trip is coming up quick too! The planning is part of my fun too. Plus, my oldest daughter Kacy who's taking me on this trip has been planning too. That helps so much! :welcome:

The two latest bows to show you.

b3aa42e2-71ae-4dca-a33c-11355c153b6a.jpg

Kody's Piglet bow.

28310446-630f-445e-a4c7-914c27b3d761.jpg

Kody's Gaston bow.

:flower1: Six days!! :flower1:

What does six days mean? I need to get completely in gear here at home. Time to make lists and decide for sure all the clothes I'm taking. The girls are pretty much packed except for their dresses. Me, not so much. Sigh. I also need to sew buttons onto my Ursula pants.

I've been a busy bee today. I've managed to finally finished sewing the buttons on my Ursula pants. :dance3: This was big for me because I've been dragging my feet on it. I'm not one for normally wearing pants that aren't a neutral color and these are purple. I have a black shirt that's perfect to complete my Ursula look. I picked out my second Dapper Day outfit too. I also made myself a headband to wear on one of the days. I'll share a picture later when I get on my laptop.

Forgive me for noticing your new profile picture... is that a Rapunzel headband? hahaha Not that I ever notice anything Tangled... :rolleyes1

So exciting that your trip is so close! I can't wait to see pictures of everyone's outfits!!!

Forgive me for noticing your new profile picture... is that a Rapunzel headband? hahaha Not that I ever notice anything Tangled... :rolleyes1

So exciting that your trip is so close! I can't wait to see pictures of everyone's outfits!!!

Why yes it is! I made it yesterday!! :cutie:

Thank you! I can hardly wait!! I will be posting lots of photos!!

God luck with your trip. I hope the weather is pleasant and you take lots of photos!

PHXscuba

Yes, it totally makes sense! :-)

Thank you.

Getting closer!!!

Yes! Four days! Three days until we meet!

God luck with your trip. I hope the weather is pleasant and you take lots of photos!

PHXscuba

Thank you! It looks like it's cooling down for our trip. Thank goodness! The low to mid 80's beats the high 90's and 100's from this week. There will be a lot of photos and photopass photos for sure!!

Yay!!!! I can not wait. You are going to have a great trip. I hope it starts to cool down for your trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter