Heffalumps and Woozles they're very confuzle...

Yay!!!! I can not wait. You are going to have a great trip. I hope it starts to cool down for your trip

Weather.com says that it's going to definitely cool down for us. Sunday is going to be 90 but the rest of the week is supposed to be much cooler.

I sure hope so! I am excited for you! I am excited that my co worker and are planning a Halloween party. I am excited that Halloween is coming. I am excited for your trip. After my crappiy day yesterday I am super excited today for some wierd reason.

I sure hope so! I am excited for you! I am excited that my co worker and are planning a Halloween party. I am excited that Halloween is coming. I am excited for your trip. After my crappiy day yesterday I am super excited today for some wierd reason.

Halloween parties are fun! I love dressing up for Halloween! I'm going to be Ursula! I'm using my bounding outfit and going a bit deeper with it.

I'm sorry yesterday was crappy. Hopefully today will be much better for you.

Hope you are having a blast! :thumbsup2

It's been interesting for sure. We had our 5th day in the parks today and we're dragging. Tomorrow is Dapper Days and we may not dress up. More to come later!

I'm at Disney World right now and my kids have Disney Bounded a few days. They wish they could every day, but it's simply too much work for me to put their outfits together. I have pics and a run down of what they wore here: https://aleasalbums.wordpress.com/2015/09/12/a-different-way-to-dress-for-the-disney-parks/

Cool! I'll look later! My plans changed a bit but one of my Disney Bound outfits was a complete success!

It's been interesting for sure. We had our 5th day in the parks today and we're dragging. Tomorrow is Dapper Days and we may not dress up. More to come later!

Not dressing for Dapper Days? Oh oh ... need to hear the story! Too hot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter