Heffalumps and Woozles they're very confuzle...

I would love to see pictures if you guys do end up dressing up for Dapper Day! I am SO CLOSE to booking the DLH for the May Dapper Day... I hate when you plan all these things and then the trip is so busy that they kind of get forgotten or lose their importance! Happens to me on every trip! Have fun!!!

Not dressing for Dapper Days? Oh oh ... need to hear the story! Too hot?

It was unbearably hot for one and Kacy and I both were too ill by then to dress up.

I would love to see pictures if you guys do end up dressing up for Dapper Day! I am SO CLOSE to booking the DLH for the May Dapper Day... I hate when you plan all these things and then the trip is so busy that they kind of get forgotten or lose their importance! Happens to me on every trip! Have fun!!!

I'm sorry we didn't but, I still have fun photos to share from our adventures. If you do go to Dapper Days in May wait for the hotel discounts to be released. The discount is really good! But, also be aware the parks will be crazy busy! We had a hugely busy week!

Tomorrow I'm going to try and get all of our photos together and start posting them tomorrow. I'm still kind of tired but it's nice to have finally had a good nights sleep. The last week was pretty sleepless.

It was unbearably hot for one and Kacy and I both were too ill by then to dress up.

Sorry to hear that .. I have heard that it has been really hot down there. And I also hope that you and Kacy are feeling better. That is a bummer when illness hits.

Sorry to hear that .. I have heard that it has been really hot down there. And I also hope that you and Kacy are feeling better. That is a bummer when illness hits.

It was unbearably hot and humid while we were there! I have never had such awful weather while we were there. I spent more time for ding shade than I did going on rides. It was 102 degrees on Friday so I didn't want to ruin my dress by wearing it. I'm better but poor Kacy got a cold while we were there and it'll take a while to run its course.

This was the worst trip as far as rude guests. Oh my gosh! But, it was by far the best CM experiences we've ever had! More on all this later when I get a chance to start this. I have a new name, it was given to me by a CM by default.

I would love to hear about your trip! You are probably busy getting back into your routine. I find it very hard to get back to my trip report ... just organizing the photos and using Photobucket is driving me nuts! LOL And now we are doing our countdown to our Christmas trip so it is even harder to look back on our July trip! If only I can have a whole week sitting at my computer, then maybe I will get my trip report completed. :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter