HELP! Disney-fy Invitation Wording

Gondingl

All you need is Pixie Dust
Hello everyone! Longtime lurker, finally a Disney bride!! I am working on my wedding invitations (WDW Feb. 2018). The invitations themselves are not overly Disney, actually no Disney on them at all, so that is where I'd like the wording to tie in Disney. I'm looking for ideas on how to Disney-fy "Reception to Follow" and Disney-fy the RSVP card. Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!! Do you have a more specific theme you would like to convey? Fairy tale...favorite princess or movie.. Mickey and Minnie?

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!! Do you have a more specific theme you would like to convey? Fairy tale...favorite princess or movie.. Mickey and Minnie?

Thank you! :) The overall theme of the wedding is art deco/vintage so the invites are very Great Gatsy looking. Since they aren't the 'traditional' Disney wedding invitation look I just want some cute Disney wording to throw in where I can.

How about:

Be Our Guest for ... the Reception

For the RSVP card, you could play off Cinderella and do something like:
The Shoe Fits (Yes)
I'll Turn Into a Pumpkin (No)

Okay, so 1920s-ish

Princess and the Frog takes place in the 1920s.
Fantasia 2000 also takes place in the 1920s

Let me think about wording and I'll be back.

How about:

Be Our Guest for ... the Reception

For the RSVP card, you could play off Cinderella and do something like:
The Shoe Fits (Yes)
I'll Turn Into a Pumpkin (No)

I think we are going to use Be Our Guest on the belly band before they even open the invite! Wonderful and fun idea! Thank you!!

Okay, so 1920s-ish

Princess and the Frog takes place in the 1920s.
Fantasia 2000 also takes place in the 1920s

Let me think about wording and I'll be back.

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter