• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How About Some Introductions?

Hi, I'm Dossie I'm 21 and a student at University of Tampa. I'm originally from Boston but moved down to Florida for school in 2002. I'm a communication major with my concentration ins PR. But that's a few years off. As I'll probably go straight to grad school. I love WDW and love that I'm now only about 45 minutes away. I visit as often as I can it's definitely a plus. I've visited too many times to count but I average two trips per year.

Hi everyone! I'm Jen, 21 years old, and I'm finishing up my last year at the University of Winnipeg, majoring in math.

I'm a huge disney nut. Have been there 5 times so far, my most recent was at the end of August. Spent a week at the Disney Boardwalk Villas (parents are DVC members! yay!). And I have to say, it was awesome being 21 there because I got to go to Jellyrolls! It's so awesome there and being on the Boardwalk, it was extremely convenient. I'm hoping to be back there in December 2006 (seems so far away!) to enjoy a Disney Christmas, hopefully I'll cope without the snow.

Anyways, I look forward to chatting with all of you and getting to know you guys. Hopefully sharing some Disney experiences too! Later guys! :earsgirl:

Guess I might as well say something, My name is Ted, I'm 2nd year student at Cal Poly: San Luis Obispo (halfway between San Francisco and LA, on the coast) I am a biology major with no real goals right now other than just having fun at college and enjoying the experience. I am a huge disney fan though, but Ive only been to Disney World twice and Disneyland a handful of times. Doesn't matter though, it will never get old and it kicks ***. My roommates think my disney habit is a bit strange but girls think its cute so no big deal. Um, I love facebook, http://calpoly.facebook.com/profile.php?id=6401654. Philly cheesesteaks and baseball also.

Hi Everyone! I'm new to the disboards. I'm 21 and a senior at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. I am majoring in English (emph on Creative Writing) and History. I plan to study Professional Writing in grad school next year. Of course...I love all things Disney! I've been there six times, the last being spring break during March '05. I think I love DW now even more than I did when I was a kid! I turned 21 in July, and my mom was going to give me a trip to Vegas as a gift. I was excited about Vegas, but I was unknowingly saying all the time about how much I missed Disney! In August, my mom surprised me and said I could have a trip to Disney instead of Vegas. So..my mom, my wonderful bf, and myself booked a trip for January 06. Even more fun...my two best friends from high school thought our trip sounded so fun that they booked too! So...that's my disney story thus far.

Hey everybody. I just joined today. My name is Joey, and I am a freshman at Columbus State University, in Columbus, GA. I'm majoring in music education. Nice to meet everyone.

Hello everyone, I am new here and I am 34 college student and a mom. I go to Mesa State College in Grand Junction Colorado. I am in my 3rd year, working on my bach.degree in Sociology-Human Services. Being a mom and going to school has been a challange, however get alot of support from my family. Anyone else in my shoes?

When I am not trying to study or taking care of kids, you can find me on VMK. I am an addict.

Drop me a line anytime, I love to chat. :earsboy:

Hey everybody. I'm glad I found this site, it seems like a great place to discuss Disney and college program related stuff. I attended the Spring 2004 program in a custodial role at the Magic Kingdom. It was the best time of my life. Since Ive been home, I couldnt wait to return to my home away from home- Florida. I will be interviewing for another college program this coming tuesday the 1st of November. Wish me luck. I am hoping to take part in an operations role this time around. I cant wait to go back and make some more great memories there. It wont be the same, but I dont expect it to be. It will be another great experience all in itself. Hey everybody

I'm Jamie, a sophomore in college in good 'ol Greeley, Colorado. I'm majoring in Graphic Design and hope to apply for an AI as soon as I'm done with the basic CP (I'm a lifeguard for the Spring 2006 CP)! I have long red hair, kinda short, blue eyes, I love to shop and PARTAYY!, read, work out and hang out with friends. I do not have a bf right now (maybe I'll meet the love of my life in DW haha). When I get back to Colorado in May, I hope to transfer to ASU (Arizona State University) for the Fall of 2006. I love sports and am just looking to meet a lot of cool, new people and have a good time!

Jamie
Spring 2006 Lifeguard
:love2:

Hi! I'm Alyssa, I'm a freshman at Salisbury University (in Maryland near ocean city).... I've been to disneyworld a countless number of times and Disneyland many more times, ever since I was a baby... My mom and I are taking a trip on my winter break in January!! My mom is Tigger&Belle.. she posts on this board a lot but I actually just signed up today so I can help her plan our trip.. and just for fun since it's so much better than studying! princess:

Hey all, My name is Liz, I'm 20 I'm a Theater Major in my 3rd year in school. I live in NJ and spend most of my free time somewhere involving Broadway or Dinsye.. sometiems both! I was just higered to work at Dinesy as part of the internship for Sping and I'm SUPER ECITED about it.. um.. I don't know whateles to say.. Belle is my Fav Princess and I also Love Woody and Mike for monsterInc. and my fav EVER is Lertmit the Frog.. so I LOVE Muppet 3D in MGM!! hehe..ok thats all I have to sya I guess.. hi all :paw:

Hi! My name is Anna and I'm a college freshman. I'm majoring in Early Childhood Education. I've only been to Disney World once (unfortunetely), but my friend & I are hoping to go in May 2007 (we need time to save up money, haha). I'm a huge sports fan. I love baseball (Go Cubs!) and football (Go Bears!). I adore disney movies...my favorite is The Lion King. Well, I don't really know what else to say...I'll see you guys around! :wave2:

Hey all! My name is Mary and I'm a junior at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign. My major is Recreation, Sport and Tourism and I'm also minoring in Business Administration. I will be a resort hopper CP for the Spring Advantage program '06. I've been to Disney a number of times and am looking forward to going down there to work. I will miss my basketball boys though, as one of my other loves is Fighting Illini basketball!

Hi everyone! My name is John and I'm from Scotland. I'm 27 yrs old and young looking at that (I look about 20) and I feel only about 22 or 23. I hope to stay that way! I like corresponding with new friends particularly Americans with similar interests to me (Disney, sport (tennis/hockey/skating/baseball/College football/NFL), lots of music and did I mention Disney?? LoL) I have family in MD (yup they're american!) who I recently visited and I'm also just back from WL (arrived home today...ugh). Feel free to send me PMs or whatever. Would be good to hear from you guys.

Hey guys! My name's Lindsay Walker. I'm 21 and a Jr. at the University of North Alabama. I'm majoring in Business Marketing and would love to be a buyer for retail companies one day(preferably clothing). I stay pretty busy so I think I will fit in just fine at Disney, if I ever get my lettter(20 days and counting). Just a tid bit of interesting info about me..last year I worked with our men's basketball team(a dream come true for any girl...or so I thought), I work with my local church's youth group where I also teach 8th and 9th grade girls sunday school. I spent the summer working for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes... one of the best summers of my life. I got to see God working in peoples lives and it was AWESOME! I love playing poker with the girls, box sledding( everyone should try it), watching sports(GO UNA!), going to the $1.50 movies, and sleeping. I've applied for Merchandise and Operations but I'll take whatever they give me! Talk to yall later! ~Lindsay ::MickeyMo

HI :flower:

My name is Neeraja. I'm 19 years old and I live in Michigan, where, unfortunately, it is too freeeezing for my taste right now. :cold: I will be a Merchandise CP Jan 9 -May 12 2006, and I am extremely excited about that! I've been to Disney World 10 times, Disneyland 5 times, and my next goal is Tokyo Disney Sea. I tend to become very emotional every time a Disney World commercial is on TV...I can't help it, lol. My favorite rides include Spaceship Earth and Splash Mountain, but the list doesn't end there. I speak Telugu, German and Spanish, so maybe I'll get one of those little language pins some CMs have on their name tags. I am addicted to shopping (purses, shoes and sweaters are at the top of the list) and the television show The Golden Girls. :rotfl:

Hey! I'm Amanda, I'm 19 years old and I'm from New Jersey. I'm currently a commuter student at Montclair State University majoring in French Translation. On January 6, I'm leaving for Disney to be part of the college program as an Operations CM. I love languages and I speak French and some Italian and even took a chance at Russian this semester (which was a mistake). I love going out, cooking, Family Guy, Arrested Development and House. And of course I love Disney World more than like anything, oh god, to be on PoTC right now....sigh....

binigrl417 said:
And of course I love Disney World more than like anything, oh god, to be on PoTC right now....sigh....

Don't you wish we could just magically transport ourselves there somehow? :wizard: What I wouldn't give to be on the Spaceship Earth ride right now. :Pinkbounc

On a tangent, I see from your Facebook that you're a degrassi fan...so am I! (Boy, you really couldn't figure that one out from my DIS name :rolleyes: ) New episode tonight!

degrassi26 said:
On a tangent, I see from your Facebook that you're a degrassi fan...so am I! (Boy, you really couldn't figure that one out from my DIS name :rolleyes: ) New episode tonight!

Oh man, Degrassi is my guilty pleasure, why do I care so much about the random drama-filled lives of these high schoolers. I heart Craig lol

Haha, I know what you mean. I obsess over this show. I treat these characters like they're real people. My sister and I will discuss this show to no end...often times with me hailing JT/Lib as the show's best couple EVER. You're a Craig lover? Nice :) Haven't seen much of him yet this season, but he's got a storyline coming up soon...something about him getting a record deal. Personally, Jimmy is my favorite :love: I'm excited for tonight's episode...it's dealing more with the Friendship Club and Darcy.

Anyway, I don't want to bore the other Disboarder's with this, so if I want to tell you something about the show, I'll just send you a PM. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter