How Do You Feel THIS MOMENT in Time?

Now that my grades are in I feel relieved. I’ve been a solid B student through the first year of nursing school! Generally I would be disappointed, but I’m jumping for joy. Nursing school is HARD.

Also, I can finally relax and be excited for, our Universal Resort vacation next month!
Congrats on your hard work! Enjoy the break and vacation.

Worried .....DGD is going through some medical problems. Just starting the process to figure out the extent of it and what to do about it.

Thank you.....hope so. Blood draw tomorrow and appt. in 2 weeks. DDIL managed to call all over to get her in that early. Most of the places were 4-6 months!
:hug:'s Nancy. Hoping all goes well. Sick grandkids are always a worry for us.

Now that my grades are in I feel relieved. I’ve been a solid B student through the first year of nursing school! Generally I would be disappointed, but I’m jumping for joy. Nursing school is HARD.

Also, I can finally relax and be excited for, our Universal Resort vacation next month!
Great news, SS!!! :cool1: Congratulations!!

Oh thank you... but no, we had to put our 15 year old dog to sleep today. She was my "heart" dog and we are all having a rough time. I have been trying to distract myself but you can see how well that is going, haha.
Remember, firefly, she will be there at the Bridge, playing, waiting......

rbowx.gif
Rainbow Bridge
rbowx.gif

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers.

Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
Author unknown...

www.petloss.com

www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Exhausted- DS20 had his tonsils and adenoids removed yesterday. We were up at the crack of dawn for the surgery. I was up and down all last night to get him pain meds, ice packs, ice chips, otter pops, etc. It kind of felt like having an infant again. He’s doing pretty well and I’m happy to do whatever helps him.

Anxious- We sold our house. We have to be out by July 10. We want to downsize to a townhouse in the same area. We made an offer on the perfect one yesterday. The seller’s agent said there’s one more offer as well. We should find out today if we got it. If not, we’re back on the house hunting trail this weekend.

Stressed- My dad has been in and out of the hospital since August. He’s been there again since Sunday. I didn’t get to see him yesterday because of DS’s surgery. I’m waiting to find out if he can be released today or tomorrow. He’s much happier at home.

Irritated. Despite multiple reminders that any paperwork/faxes/emails/etc. about a particular case be routed to me immediately, she failed to notice an email bouncing back to her FOUR WEEKS AGO and only just told me about it today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter