How do you take your coffee?

crisp :) (probably only understood by Canadians)

I don't actually like coffee (though, I like the smell of the coffee aisle for some reason).

I have to admit I rarely post on here and read sometimes, but I was just waiting for someone to say that! First thing that popped into my mind seeing the title :). Realized it is probably a Canadian thing. Thanks for the smile!

Half and Half with a dash of Splenda - I like it creamy but not overly sweet
I also like the sugar free Hazelnut and will add a splash but most important, must have the half and half
Reason #486 why I'm fat :D

Inspired by a recent post, I'm curious how everyone else takes their coffee?

Me? I'm not huge on black coffee. Certain roasts I can drink black IF they're cold brewed. Otherwise, I like a few drops of liquid stevia and some soy creamer in mine

With two heaping spoons creamer - got used to it and don't like milk or half & half.
Can't stand drinking it black, but I do love dark roast.

That's for my morning cup - dh makes our evening cups 'au lait' with a frother and I add a little liquid caramel coffee mix to mine - yum!!

My current favorite is brew a Donut Shop Sweet & Creamy Kcup and freeze into an ice cube tray...next day toss about 5 coffee cubes into a large mug of cold brew coffee. Yum!

I don't really drink coffee anymore, and if I do, it needs to be decafinated, lots and lots of milk.

I drink chai tea everyday. I make my own with milk, tea and spices.

I don't. 33 years and I've never had a cup. Just never had the desire.

A sip of coffee when I was a kid turned me off to coffee UNTIL our DCL Dream concierge cruise last November. While sitting in the concierge lounge waiting to enter our cabin I went up to the coffee machine and pressed the button for a 2X Espresso. HEAVEN!!!! Only took 66 years and now dark roast and black.

I take it black. I prefer it with cream and sugar. My Doctor says I can drink all the black coffee I want, none if I add anything to it. None of the non-sugar sweeteners are to my liking.

Good ol half and half (only! Can't do the coffee mate corn syrup stuff) and sugar.

Yesterday, while shopping for new K-Cups, I found a box of Stok cold brew coffee shots.
53ed2f0e-9dae-41c9-9d90-ca67effb0aff_3.f33bebc8db0e5890c944bae5bf702045.jpeg

They're 24 individual shots of espresso. So easy to add to coffee for an extra boost. They were only $2.48 at Wal Mart. I am so excited. Needless to say, my morning coffee has a little more caffeine today. :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter