How loud is Raglan Road? (Spelling fixed!)

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by AimeeAurora, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Tar_Heels_Love_WDW

Tar_Heels_Love_WDW Jungle Cruise Junkie

2. dakotix

dakotix DIS Dad #852 from Central Massachusetts

We've never eaten there but have peaked our heads in to watch the dancing. A lot of people end up doing that because you can hear the entertainment from outside.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. jliucci

jliucci Mouseketeer

I have always been a fan of Raglan Road. With that being said I had a terrible time on our last visit. I was pregnant, it was VERY loud and my fish & chips were awful.

5. JimmyBean42

JimmyBean42 DIS Veteran

As everyone noted it is loud, but if your niece is 5 I will say this, we took DD1 when she was 4 and she got to go on stage with the other kids and dance and loved it. Plus the dancers were down on the floor before and after their performance talking to her and she was in heaven. So if you niece likes to dance or isn't shy about getting on stage with other kids, this may be a great spot for her. Noise aside.

6. Clawdius

Clawdius Earning My Ears

It is amazingly loud and I hated it. I hope the staff all wear hearing protection because that level of noise can’t be healthy. I think if the concern that it might be too loud has crossed your mind, then it’s definitely going to be too loud for you.

7. rg35

rg35 DIS Veteran

Is Ragland Road louder than Raglan Road?

8. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

I loved your descriptive experience at raglan road...it gave me a chuckle. :lmao: I can totally relate to this...I noticed a change once I hit my 40's. And trust me, i cant handle Space Mt either. Too rough.

:lmao: This post made me laugh. Can you imagine if the staff were walking around with those heavy duty noise cancelling headset? :rotfl: I agree that its not healthy, but I cant see them wearing earplugs or this headset.

headphones.jpg

Clawdius likes this.
  9. AimeeAurora

AimeeAurora Earning My Ears

Sorry. Typo. Blame the Disney Withdrawals. They are real..

10. crabbygal902

crabbygal902 after a lapu lapu, I'm not so crabby anymore

Pretty dang loud, but oh so much fun! Food is good, too. This is not a place for you to have a quiet conversation with your table mates.