How old is too old for DD's to go with DH in the men's room?

I love when the alternative user-names come out to disagree with someone. THIS is your first post? You found THIS thread.

BTW , Welcome, :dance3:

This thread is a WRECK

theres not a do you take your kid out of school thread to go to disney floating around now so this is all we got. :lmao:

theres not a do you take your kid out of school thread to go to disney floating around now so this is all we got. :lmao:

There is one somewhere about taking your student out in September. It has stayed relatively unheated last I checked. :rotfl:

I can't believe how upset people are getting over this, but when I posted a few years ago how disturbing it was when I saw a girl defecating in a sink in Toontown :scared1: how many people stuck up for her saying it was a cultural thing!

Wow, people's opinions on here never cease to amaze me.

I can't believe how upset people are getting over this, but when I posted a few years ago how disturbing it was when I saw a girl defecating in a sink in Toontown :scared1: how many people stuck up for her saying it was a cultural thing!

Really? That is just disgusting! :eek:

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!:sick:

there is a disdad who was waiting in line for fantasmic. they were standing but 200 yards near a bathroom, the little boy behind them stated he had to pee. the mother dumped out the ice in her soda cup and i dont have to go any further. it seems his aim wasnt to good and the disdads sister in laws pants got wet!!! after security got her new pants to put on, the mother was asked and did leave the park. :sad2

there is a disdad who was waiting in line for fantasmic. they were standing but 200 yards near a bathroom, the little boy behind them stated he had to pee. the mother dumped out the ice in her soda cup and i dont have to go any further. it seems his aim wasnt to good and the disdads sister in laws pants got wet!!! after security got her new pants to put on, the mother was asked and did leave the park. :sad2[/QUOTE

Pee I could deal with but Poop in a sink is where I draw the line. :scared1:

I hope the sink people were also asked to leave the park. I am the complete opposite of a germaphobe but that is down right disgusting and dangerous to do that in a sink and NO reason under the sun. The floor would have been a better choice.

there is a disdad who was waiting in line for fantasmic. they were standing but 200 yards near a bathroom, the little boy behind them stated he had to pee. the mother dumped out the ice in her soda cup and i dont have to go any further. it seems his aim wasnt to good and the disdads sister in laws pants got wet!!! after security got her new pants to put on, the mother was asked and did leave the park. :sad2[/QUOTE

Pee I could deal with but Poop in a sink is where I draw the line. :scared1:

I hope the sink people were also asked to leave the park. I am the complete opposite of a germaphobe but that is down right disgusting and dangerous to do that in a sink and NO reason under the sun. The floor would have been a better choice.
i work for a american standard dealer and i worked for a kohler dealer for 30 years, ive never seen in any discription in any part of the world for a sink other than what we know what a sink is for. there are female urinals that other parts of the world are standard in restrooms. a bidet in some parts of the world is called a foot washer. but ive never seen in any part of the world a sink can be used for what that person used a sink for.:sad2:i still wouldnt want to be peed on while standing in line for a ride or a show at wdw.:lmao:

If I would see two (small or not) boys alone in the womans restroom I would call security. They either would be lost or parented by some one that has problems that obviously need consultation.

If I would see two (small or not) boys alone in the womans restroom I would call security. They either would be lost or parented by some one that has problems that obviously need consultation.

:confused3

Pleas clarify, I don't understand.

:confused3

Pleas clarify, I don't understand.

Understand what? If boys are to small to go alone into the mens room they should also be supervised in the ladies room.
So either they are lost or whit some one that is not taking care of them. If they were older boys and alone I would would see what security would think about Peeping Toms in the ladies rooms. :lmao:

Why should the girl who belongs in there wait? She is in the right place not the boy. If it makes any person that belongs in there uncomfortable then the offending party should leave not the person who belongs there.

If a 7 yr old (2nd- 3rd grade, end of 1rst in some cases) can't follow directions to stay in one spot and NOT wander off then the Mother has more problems than the absolutely minuscule chance of the boogie man kidnapping them in Disneyworld.

And if she thinks, empahasis on thinks, there is a real risk to him waiting outside for her then it is simple bring him in and take him in her stall. Problem solved. If she doesn't want him in with her while she goes no one else does either.

But the truth is altho I think 7 is to old, I could even deal with a few 7 yr olds if that were the upper extreme but if you read on here they want to be able to bring 8,9,10, heck even 11 yr olds!! (who are mostly taller than I am) in also.
I mean really where does it stop?

Wha ha ha ,this reminds me of the episode from "Doug and Carrie " were Doug's mom went to apply for job because Doug was to weak and small to go there himself. I guess all these hovering parents will be outside the stall,making sure their sons use the ladies room because they are safer even if the children are adults. :rotfl2:

I guess all these hovering parents will be outside the stall,making sure their sons use the ladies room because they are safer even if the children are adults. :rotfl2:

Well considering some colleges have actual splitting off the parents from the children assemblies * I can see it happening.

* They get all the freshman and parents in like the gym and tell all the students to go to one side of the room and then say OK Parents say good bye and take the kids away to another activity! and hope and pray that by the end of the day the helicopters have taken off.

Well considering some colleges have actual splitting off the parents from the children assemblies * I can see it happening.

* They get all the freshman and parents in like the gym and tell all the students to go to one side of the room and then say OK Parents say good bye and take the kids away to another activity! and hope and pray that by the end of the day the helicopters have taken off.

:lmao: you are correct!!! our dd started her freshmen year 2 weeks ago and when we went to the orien. , they do, the parents are in the auditor. and they brake the students up in groups and they go on there way. when asked why do they do this, it so your child has to think on there own.:confused3 i was on my own when i was 18, had a job and an apartment.(no fault of my own, both my parents passed away) but man. dw and i just looked at each other. heck we were thinking, hope dd dont take over the group.:lmao: when i was 14 (a young boy) my mother, who was dieing of cancer, march my father, myself and my brothers down to the laundry room in the basement. she stated ,i am not going to be here forever, this is how these machines work. and showed us how to do the laundry. i learned to take care of myself, check book and all when i was 14. my father passed away 3 years later of a brain tumor. i thought my mom was nuts but looking back, thank god she did.

I've never been more glad that its just me and my daughter as I am now that Ive read this thread :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter