How would I find out contact information for Disney managers/executives?

[QUOTE="FastPasser., post: 58664094, member: 600555"]Disney takes Guest Recovery seriously, what would you like them to do?

This certainly has been my experience. I've also found that when dealing with issues that are presented factually without dramatic/emotional overtones* that they are happy to help a guest and everyone goes away with a good feeling and a smile.

*That description is not directed at VAfamily1998. I just know that they deal with a lot of hot heads who make demands. I think it's a relief for them to help someone who can remain reasonable.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
I did try to remain calm and not be a "hot head," but I guess that could be a matter of perspective.
I will say I had EXCELLENT experiences at our other meals this trip; Raglan Road, San Angel Inn, Hoop Dee Doo, and Skippers Canteen, so it's not like I'm some "impossible to please" guest. :) I go to Disney approx. 3 times a year (mostly trips centered around the RunDisney races.)

I did try to remain calm and not be a "hot head," but I guess that could be a matter of perspective.
I don't think that comment referred to you interactions while at Tiffins at all. I think it was the suggestion for your future contact. Explain the situation without emotion or too many words. Use bullet points. Explain what happened, why you're concerned, and what, if anything, you want Disney to do.

DW & I had a less-than-stellar experience at the Nomad Lounge connected to Tiffin's. Essentially, all the seating was full, as were the seats at the bar. We were able to get a table but as new patrons were entering the the lounge and walking up to the bar to order drinks, it seems the bartenders were over-whelmed by those folks directly at the bar thereby delaying drink orders from people who had been there longer--either waiting to order, or waiting for their order. It was not a huge deal, but we waited a long time for our drinks and appetizers. It just seemed there was no sequential order as to who was being served.

On our way out we asked to speak to a manager. We explained the situation in a manner that "We are Disney fans and DVC members, if we were running this place we'd want to know the situation." The manager was apologetic and thanked us for the feedback, and offered some fast passes. We assured her that we were not seeking anything, we just sincerely wanted to let them know that the system needed some work. We started to walk away when she asked "Please let me get you some fast passes, I really appreciate the input." We agreed, reluctantly, because we really were only trying to help.

So that's an example of Disney providing "Guest Recovery." I hope to return there some time (the drinks were really good and the food wasn't bad either.) Hopefully they'll have sorted out some way to have a first-come, first-served system.

Within reason :D

I think this is key and needs to be proportional to the situation. Too often people demand (or say they want...some just not as nicely or calmly as others) things that are completely disproportionate to what actually went down.

Again, NOT saying this is the OP. Just that it can happen. (Heck, it happened to me when I was a barista at Starbucks. Valentine's morning a guy comes in and starts off angry that our seasonal merch is "already" so limited. Finally settles on a gift card for like $10 and something else (the total was less than $30) and tries to pay with a $100. When we'd been open for 5 minutes. There was no way we could break it with anything but rolled coins - which we weren't supposed to do. I explained very politely that we had just opened and I didn't have change for the bill. He kept insisting. My shift supervisor came over and he also explained that we had just opened and did NOT have change for the $100 bill. The guy argued with him and finally my supervisor (after verifying that it was a legit bill) said I would take it, but the majority of the change would be in rolled coins. The guy agreed. Finished the purchase and left. And promptly called Starbucks' customer service number to complain about us giving him change in coins. We had no way of knowing this happened until District was called, and so our manager was called. She called my supervisor and myself into the office separately and asked us what happened. When we each told the exact same story, she brought us back together and told us about the call but that we had done everything right and she was not going to do anything to us. And said that the guy was probably getting tons of compensation from the company (she did not know details) but not to worry about it because we had done everything right - and he was obviously already upset that he had most likely forgotten about Valentine's Day and he was just going to take it out on whoever he dealt with first and it was just our rotten luck that he stopped at our store first.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter