I Can! I Can Stink at 9am! A January TR - 3/8 New TR Link!

Great start, your little videos had me chuckling :laughing: great storytelling!

Oh my on DH getting there that close to boarding. I would not have been as calm as you.

I'm subscribing as well!! What a cute little boy! I have two little boys and understand how boys can melt their mamas hearts! And we have another baby on the way but don't know the sex yet! We are doing a gender reveal at Disney next month!! :)

I love your UP shirt!! Where did you get it?? I recorded UP last night and am super excited to get in my bed tonight with my boys and watch! They have not seen it yet!

Excited to read more!

I'm joining in, of course! Loving the title already :rotfl:

I'll never get over how adorable your DS is :love: glad he was brave little guy for the flight :goodvibes

Excited to hear more!

I'm in! I even found you all by myself!

So...DH didn't listen to your directions and got lost. But at least he let you do the security line with DS by yourself. :stir:

I'm glad DS did so well on the plane. I can understand your concerns completely!

Looking forward to more nose-picker photos!:woohoo:

I can't wait to read more about your trip. I've done the same thing as your husband before. I didn't want to look like an idiot to my wife so I saved the details for later. :confused3 Keep those posts coming.

Subbing in! You have a beautiful family! You look just like your mom - only younger!

Glad you travel day went well, except for DH getting lost. :D Love the Hyatt MCO! We stayed there before our cruise, too - I highly recommend it.

Found my way over here!! :wave2:

Welcome back! I'm not sure how much commenting I'll be able to swing for the next 9 weeks, but I will read and chime in while I have breaks from studying. :goodvibes

Seriously cute picture. Calvin is cuter than ever!

Glad I checked to see if you had started. Hey - I'm only 3 days late. That's not too bad.

Sounds like you had a great flight. I don't envy you guys that have to fly cross country. I am so spoiled with my 2 hour flights. However, I do wish I had a screen to look at that gave me arrival time. I am such a map geek.

Can't wait to see your digs!

I'm looking forward to hear about your magical moments!

I can't remember the last time we had individual screens on a Delta flight. That's a great idea to check in at the airport and then park.

I always enjoy reading your trip reports!
Robert

Lesha,
Can't believe it!! I was in WDW at the same time you were/ So sad I didn't know. That would have been a fun DIS meet.:-)

Yay! I'm so happy you've started!
"You'll have to read the TR to see DS" :rotfl2:
OMG! to DH not being at the gate with 5 minutes till boarding! I'd be FREAKING out. And then your use of Stanley to express how you felt when DH got there and told you what took so long :lmao:
DS did great on the flight! Wow! I'm really glad you said you felt it wasn't necessary to be nervous about flying with him. Bobby and I have a wedding next Spring in LA and I want to be able to bring our future DD who would be about 11 months but I'm afraid of the flight! And btw I want to bring her to go to DLR, not because of the wedding :thumbsup2 If I can't go to DL then I'm perfectly fine with staying home and missing the wedding :rolleyes1
I've never heard of a hypoallergenic room. Interesting. I hope you're not too tired for the next morning. You were still on California time I guess... I really can't wait for more. I plan to use your TR as proof to Bobby that a trip with a 2 year old is a brilliant idea. Right now, he disagrees. So I need to make him see the light.

I've seen you on several TR's that I follow and thought I'd join in on the beginning of yours. Your DS is adorable. The flight sounds pretty good over all. Nice that you stayed at the hotel at the aiprot and didn't need to rush.

Your little boy is adorable. I had to chuckle a bit when I saw that he fell asleep minutes before landing. My youngest daughter used to do the same thing to me. Can't wait to read more!

Subbing! Partly because I like your reporting style, but, OK I'll admit it, I'm curious to find out who can stink at 9 AM! :lmao:

I am looking forward to you report. We are getting on a plane to travel to WDW in 11 days can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter