I have been to WDW ___ times and I have never __________

I have been to WDW 9+ times (though none since 1997) and I have never gone to Tom Sawyers Island.

Allyson :)

I have been to WDW 15 times and have never been in The American Pavilion at Epcot

I have been to WDW 8 times & have never seen DeVine in AK or the ring in the concrete at Haunted Mansion. OR had a Dole Whip!

I've been to WDW 4 times and I've never seen the Animal Kingdom parade, or the MGM Parade :confused3

I've been to Disney 8 times and have never had a dole whip, or stayed at anything other than an Epcot area property. :cool1:

I have been to WDW over 20 times and never has a Dole Whip or ridden Dumbo.

I've been to WDW 5 times and have never been to any of the water parks, or had a dole whip.

3 times and have never eaten at any signature restaurant in WSC except Germany! Have ADR's for a lot of places I couldn't do before; FINALLY!!! :teeth:

Oops, the uh... :idea: just went off with one more :rotfl:

Been 3 times and never stayed on-site! This trip is the first one and is already in 2 weeks! :woohoo:

We've been to WDW 30+ times and have never gone without at least one of the kids, or had a Dole Whip.
I'm seeing a theme here...hmmmm...

I have been to Disney World 3 times and have never been to Animal Kingdom. Of course for 2 of the 3 times (1982 & 1987) there was only the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. We will be going to Animal Kingdom in January.

I've also never had a character dining experience. We will be having several of them in January. :)

And no Dole Whips either. (what are they?)

I havent had a Dole Whip either and I hear that they are soooo good...
I love the lemonade pops

I've been to WDW 4 times and have never
>>Had a meal in Cinderella's Castle princess: :confused3
>>Had a Dole Whip :woohoo:
>>Been on Tower of Terror :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter