I have been to WDW ___ times and I have never __________

I have been to WDW 25 times and I have never:

*Went to one of the water parks
*Been on one of the tours
*Been to Cirque de Soliel (?)

I have been to WDW at least 10 times (lost count) and I still haven't ridden the tower of terror, had a dole whip, ridden dumbo, and I have yet to explore all of the countries in the world showcase throughly.
Aren't I pathetic?
:rotfl:

I've been to Disney World lots of times (once a year since 1994 and a few times before that), and haven't...

eaten a Dole Whip. I will in a couple of months.

been to quite a few restaurants. I really want to do Victoria and Albert's and the House of Blues Sunday Brunch. I'd love to do the Boma's breakfast buffet now that I've seen the menu, too.

been to most of the resorts, or any concierge level.

been in a suite.

been to most of the tours. I've only done Behind the Seeds and they've redone it since then.

had a beer or wine flight.

ridden one of those Seguays or however they're spelled.

been picked for any parade. I'm not sure I want to, either. I'm kind of bashful that way.

gotten a photo from the Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin ride. It's my goal to get a picture from every ride that takes them.

been to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween thing.

found the key at Muppetvision 3-D.

found all the hidden Mickeys (but I got the book, wheeee).

probably other things I don't remember off the top of my head.

I have been to Walt Disney World 35 times and I've never had a character meal

I have been to WDW approx. 50 times and I've never:
  • ridden Dumbo
  • been to a waterpark
  • drank "around the world"

I've been to Disney More than 30 times staying on site ( and about 10 off site visits, years back)

But never... convinced the dh to buy into Dvc

I've been to Disneyworld 15 times and never ridden Prince Charming's Regal Carrousel nor seen most of the shows.

I have been to WDW--insert medium range double digit number here--and I have never gotten a character autograph pixiedust: nor have I ridden Dumbo:dumbo:

Last edited:
The problem with this kind of thread is I post before I think of everything lol. Other things I haven't done/seen
Astro Orbiter (doubt I ever will)
Water parks (doubt I ever will)
Miniature golf--would like to but usually run out of time
Eat ice cream at Ghirardelli--would love to but just eat the free sample chocolates they hand out :tongue:
FOTLK and Finding Nemo--maybe someday, but not too much of a stage show person
Mission Space--probably never will
May think of some others later. Great thread OP, wish I could think up something like this popcorn::

I have been to WDW 6 times and I have never had a Dole Whip.

I have been to WDW OVER 20 times and have never had a dole whip! I never knew where they sold them. I then found out where, and specifically went for one and the line was longer than a Soarin stand-by line. (or so it seemed.) No way was I waiting in a line that long.

I have been 20 times and have never been on Tom Sawyer Island!! :cheer2: pirate:

Not missing much! LOL

I have been to WDW OVER 20 times and have never have I ever gone down Summit Plummit in Blizzard Beach. My first trip in 1995 I went down the Humunga Cowabunga in Typhoon Lagoon. That was enough for me to think my life was ending. When they built Blizzard Beach and I saw Summit Plummit...NO WAY, NO HOW, NOT ON YOUR LIFE THANKYOUVERYMUCH

We've been to WDW 21 times and have never been on Dumbo, the Tea Cups or the Carousel. Also, never had a Dole Whip and have never seen an afternoon parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter