I have been to WDW ___ times and I have never __________

Come to think of it, I have seen that Dole Whip cart before, but I always go to Disney World in the winter when a frozen treat is the last thing on my mind.

Wish I could have tried one of those beaver tails though!

I've been to Walt Disney World 5 times and have never seen the Hoop Dee Doo Review and I have never had a Dole Whip.

My husband has been to WDW 19 times and has never seen the Hoop Dee Doo Review.

I have been to Disney 24 times and have never eaten inside of the castle.. but I will in 9 days!!!

I have been to WDW 6 times and I have never had a Dole Whip or ridden the TOT! I try each time and chicken out!

I've been lots of times but never:
-seen an opening ceremony
-ridden in a parade
-been to any of the water parks
-been to tiki room
-seen devine @ AK
-did the American show @ Epcot
-been during xmas or the halloween parties(will next yr)
-we haven't been to all of the wonderful restaurants and I've never stayed in a moderate or deluxe resort!!!

I have been to WDW 9 times and I have never seen SpectroMagic, Wishes or Fantasmic.

:sad2:

What is a Dole Whip? I've been to WDW 8 times and never had one either! Oh, and my sister (now 32) has never been on the Dumbo ride, it always broke down just before she was supposed to get on. My kids have not been able to get on, either. Now DS is having her first baby, maybe HE will get to go on Dumbo some day with her! :p

I've been to DW 7 times and I've never

-been to the Hoop Dee Do Revue

-seen Rabbit (I hear he makes rare appearances)

-never, ever, EVER gone on a thrill ride!!! No SM. No BTMRR. No Splash. Definitely no ToT! Because....I am a chicken. There, I said it.

-never been focked. Because focking had not yet existed. I plan on focking and being focked on my next trip! :)

Gotta Get To Disney! :moped:

GottaGetToDisney! said:
-never been focked. Because focking had not yet existed. I plan on focking and being focked on my next trip! :)
Um... huh? Isn't that a little personal?

I really hope I missed something. :rotfl2: What's focking?

BirdsOfPreyDave said:
Um... huh? Isn't that a little personal?

I really hope I missed something. :rotfl2: What's focking?

LOL!!! I wish I could post the link, but I don't think I can yet. Just look for the thread entitled "When you see other Disser's at the parks..." and it explains the whole focking thing. :rotfl2:

In a nutshell: it's a way for Dissers to acknowledge other Dissers when at the parks. Those who may be adorned with LGMHPC's or other lime green decoration, ya know, those who clearly DIS. Think DeNiro in "Meet the Parents".."I'm watching you Focker". Point at self, point two fingers at eyes, point at your fellow disser. That's focking. Or being focked. Whatever your case may be. :teeth:

Gotta Get To Disney! :moped:

I've been to WDW 15 times and I have never ridden Dumbo, seen the Beauty and the Beast show, ridden the River Boat OR...had a Dole Whip!

I have been to Disney 8 times and never been to Tom Sawyer Island, had a Dole whip or seen a parade at any park other than Magic Kingdom

i have been to wdw 7 times and never:
-gotten a dole whip (for all the hype these have been getting, they don't seem very popular :confused3 )
-lasted the entire trip without getting teary-eyed over something or other
-taken a behind the scenes tour (i'm afraid it would ruin some of the magic)
-gotten a magical moments certificate

I have been to Disney 32 times and have never..umm, umm..oh gosh. I think I've done it all. Oh, I know, never been (and never will be) at Victoria and Albert's for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter