I have been to WDW ___ times and I have never __________

I've never had:

a Dole Whip had
a meal at Cinderella's Castle
or been to Tom Sawyer Island

I've been to WDW a bunch of times and I've never...
~had a Dole Whip
~been to a water park
~ridden a roller coaster
~gone to Animal Kingdom
I've got a lot of work to do in February. (But I still won't go on a roller coaster :rotfl2: )

Thought of some more...
I've been to WDW 100 times and I've never seen Beauty & the Beast, the Tiki Room, or ridden the Astro Orbiter!

ive been to wdw 12 times and i have never left without crying wishing i could stay, i also never ate in the castle which i have always wanted to do

I have been to Disneyworld 5 times and never:

Had a Dole Whip (I think people are making these up, they don't really exist, do they?) ;)

Went to the Backyard Barbecue

Went to a waterpark

Ate at Ghiredhelli's (sp?)

I WILL never:

Ride Spaceship Earth
Ride Astro-orbiter
Ride any spinny-round-thingee-ride

I have been to Disneyworld 11 times and never:

~had a dole whip either (what is that anyway)

~been on the tower of terror or the astro-orbiter

~fallen off the ferryboat (not saying I want to.. but still it's something I haven't done :thumbsup2 )

and most of all, have never left willingly... always have to be dragged home kicking and screaming :rotfl2:

I've been three times and I never had a dole whip, never seen the Animal Kingdom parade, or the MGM Parade, have never been on Tom Sawyer Island, have never been to any of the water parks, never stayed on-site.

I've been to WDW 8 times and have not seen "A Bugs Life" yet!

I've been to WDW at least 10 times and I've never eaten in Cinderella's Castle, had a Beaver Tail or been to a water park.

mickeymousemom said:
I've been to WDW at least 10 times and I've never eaten in Cinderella's Castle, had a Beaver Tail or been to a water park.

Do they still make those? I wanted to try one but heard they got 86'ed.

I have been to WDW 6 times and have never:
- had a dole whip (didn't know what those were till this place :))
- gone on a tour (if Disney Institute classes don't count, remember that place?)
- Rode Dumbo or the Carosel (had a bridal portrait taken on it standing still, but haven't ever actually riden it or eaten at the Castle.
- Been to a rope drop or opening ceremony (got mighty close)
- got picked for anything in any show, parade, etc.
- got a towel animal from mousekeeping
- had a day where I didn't visit a park of any kind. Hope to remedy that this trip. The resorts are destinations unto themselves, but feel compelled to go to a park!

That's about it for now. I'll think of more soon.

thatduffgirl said:
Do they still make those? I wanted to try one but heard they got 86'ed.
The beaver tail kiosk is closed.

thatduffgirl said:
Had a Dole Whip (I think people are making these up, they don't really exist, do they?)
Here is a link about the Dole Whips, which by the way are yummy
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=192

I have been to WDW countless time, (I am a cast member) and never eaten at most of the WSC resturants.

I've been to WDW 7 times, and have never seen Pluto pluto: I am going to find him in December... I hope :guilty:

Been a lot more then you and have not had one, will have one next week.

Thought of more.....
- gone on a tour.
- Rode Dumbo.
- Eaten at the Castle.
- Been to a rope drop or opening ceremony.
- Got picked for anything in any show, parade, etc.
- Got a towel animal from mousekeeping(kinda hard when I never stayed onsite).

I have been to WDW 1 time (this trip makes #2!) and I have never been to a water park, pleasure island, had a dole whip, or toured the World Showcase in Epcot. I've also never seen a fireworks show or a parade. I've never had a picture taken with a character, been in a Disney hotel, or riden Splash Mountain. The sad thing is, we were there for 2 weeks!

I will be doing most of those within the next week!!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter