I have been to WDW ___ times and I have never __________

momof2disneybabies said:
I have been to WDW 1 time (this trip makes #2!) and I have never been to a water park, pleasure island, had a dole whip, or toured the World Showcase in Epcot. I've also never seen a fireworks show or a parade. I've never had a picture taken with a character, been in a Disney hotel, or riden Splash Mountain. The sad thing is, we were there for 2 weeks!

I will be doing most of those within the next week!!! :Pinkbounc

You were at WDW for 2 weeks and didn't ride Splash Mountain?!?

You poor, deprived person. :sad2:

I've been to WDW 11 times and have never rented water mice, or had a dole whip... although i'm embarrassed to ask, where do I get one of these?
:cool1: :cool1:

Been to WDW 10 times and never:
  • had a Dole whip
  • Ridden Rock 'N Roller Coaster (closed for mechanical problem our last visit)
  • Seen Fantasmic
  • Seen Beauty & the Beast
  • Ridden Astro Orbiters
  • visited a water park
  • played miniature golf
  • gone parasailing (will in about 18 days!!)
  • eaten in Cinderella's Castle
  • Seen DeVine
  • and too many, many other things!
I hope to shorten this list soon!!! :Pinkbounc

hawkeyesparks said:
I have been to WDW 6 times and I have never had a Dole Whip.

I haven't either. So that means we have to plan a trip just to try it. Just in case some one posts a question about them, we can give them correct information. :teeth:

pink_zebra said:
I've been to WDW 11 times and have never rented water mice, or had a dole whip... although i'm embarrassed to ask, where do I get one of these?
:cool1: :cool1:

Well, to my knowledge the only place I have seen that you can get a dole whip is at a eatery almost right across from Swiss Family Tree house in Adventure Land.

Does anyone know of any other place you can get one.

Oh Yea, I have been to WDW 6 times and I have never seen an Animal Kingdom Parade, been to the Hall of Presidents, and still haven't had a DOLE WHIP

I have been to WDW 10+ times and have never......

Gone on Astro Orbiter
Been at a rope drop (too early)
Eaten at the Castle
Never had a Dole Whip

I've been 6 times and always managed to avoid Tower of Terror. Unfortunately since my daughter now wants to ride it, I think my luck as run out!! ;)

Actually, one of the reasons that I love to go to Disney is that no matter how many times I've been, there is always some little corner or "secret" thing that we've never done. It never gets old going, because there is something new everytime!

I have been to WDW 40+ times (6 in the last year) and I never:

* get tired of the Magic Kingdom
* not get emotional when I first walk down Mainstreet and see the Castle
* had a Dole Whip
* have seen Cirq D Sole'

I have been 10 times and have never had a Dole Whip or been to Tom Sawyer's Island

I've been to WDW 20+ and have had enough DOLE WHIPS for ALL of you who haven't,but I've never do the Tower of Terror...

I also have never had a DOLE WHIP - or ridden Space Mountain or bought a pair of Mickey Ears for myself!!

Been 3 times

Never stayed on grounds (We are in January!)

Never been to Boardwalk

Never did a fireworks cruise

Never been at the rope drop

Never had a character meal

I have been to WDW 10+ times and I have never been to the Campfire Sing-along with Chip and Dale.

I have been to WDW over 20 times, and I have never, nor do I ever want to, been to a character meal....

I have been to WDW five times and never:

Been to Epcot :sad2:
Been to Animal Kingdom :guilty:
Been to MGM :rolleyes:
Stayed onsite :confused3

I never had time to do the others before because they were only 2-day trips and I so love the Magic Kingdom. It changes in January though! I get to go on my first *real* WDW trip that doesn't involve business trips! And I'm gonna have a blast in all four parks! Whoo-hoo! :cool1: :cheer2: :woohoo: :yay:

I've been to WDW 5 times & I'VE NEVER had a Dole Whip or ridden Kali River Rapids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter