I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shhhh, don't tell DH about the Sam's vouchers. He'll want to spend his entire commission on a stash for the rest of our lives...

I've basically got enough tickets for the rest of my DVC ownership for myself and also a few non expiry that can be used by family.

Up until this big increase I saw ticket increases as what you would expect. I'm just wondering what the next step will be - single day tickets are already really expensive. Will they do away with multi day discounts?

This is the first time that a price hike has really startled me.

1. Ok, I remember someone received a nice Hyatt Regency MCO upgrade when they responded to the director’s email (@Lain probably has it on the spreadsheet), remind me what it was? Just the email so a girl can ask right?
    Yes you can email them to let them know you are celebrating something special. Fingers crossed you get one.

Head's up to any YNAB users and sorry for :offtopic:

Received an update on the Amex connection issue.

They've received multiple reports of connection issues and are working with their import partner. While they hope it will be fixed within a couple of days, it could take a couple of weeks depending on the complexity. What the what?! :oops: Don't they know I'm working on Amex MSR and need to track every transaction in realtime (or as close to real as YNAB is). Ugggg. I use mint as a back-up but it's not my official tracking tool. So frustrating.

Only won 1 of 3, but we had a blast! Oracle Park is one of the best ballparks I've ever visited.
Good to hear! We thought about going a few years ago when we were in San Francisco but just couldn’t bring myself to spend the money if the Brewers weren’t playing! We do enjoy going to Brewers’ away games. Have hit all the ones within an 8 hour drive...hopefully now with this game we can do more. DH has wanted to go to Pittsburgh for quite a while.

Hello from the Intercontinental Toronto Centre using my last free unrestricted night from the Ihg card. We were booked into a king room but were upgraded to a double queen room (we are traveling with the girls) with views of Ripleys Aquarium and the CN tower. I didn’t email anyone this time lol. We even checked in early, around 1 and our room was ready and upgraded.

Headed to Niagara Falls tomorrow for one night, then back to TO.

@Etonduf - Chase will remove reference to closed AU accounts on Chase-issued cards from your credit reports with all the major credit bureaus to which they report if you request it and mention it's closed, you're no longer financially responsible for it, and have never been financially responsible for the account.

I've personally done it via SM for some of my DW's errant AUs, and I've recommended doing this to a number of people here with success. Sending one SM to Chase is generally easier than disputing accounts with the 3 big bureaus. If a Chase rep gives you a hard time, then directly disputing the AU accounts with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion might be necessary, but I'd still start with a request to Chase first.

Thanks. Just sent the SM and got a reply back saying they are forwarding it to the proper dept and I will hear back in 5 days. I'm optimistic It will be removed within 2 weeks. I'll check Credit Karma regularly.

I've basically got enough tickets for the rest of my DVC ownership for myself and also a few non expiry that can be used by family.

Up until this big increase I saw ticket increases as what you would expect. I'm just wondering what the next step will be - single day tickets are already really expensive. Will they do away with multi day discounts?

This is the first time that a price hike has really startled me.
No they won’t. They’ll just slow down the increases or offer more deals when they need to drum up business.

Sincerely,
Disneyland Vet

Another newbie-ish APer here- so I can enter the park and the system will use my currently activated AP without have to prioritize anything since my voucher won't work for park entry until GR "activates" it?
Thank you!! I'm still confused on the old tickets. I thought once tickets were linked, they could not be transferred or reassigned? My aunt is going in Nov and says she'd buy our old tickets from me. Can I reassign them to their family?
So I've added 2 APs to my cart and started checkout but it's asking me to enter names for the two tickets. Should I be worried about this? Or can I still assign them to different people a year or two from now?

@PolyRob is awesome and took care of you all I think :thumbsup2

Shhhh, don't tell DH about the Sam's vouchers. He'll want to spend his entire commission on a stash for the rest of our lives...

:rotfl2:

I like the idea of having the floating AP... may toy with the idea of keeping one of those on my friend too. Do I want to buy another and finish the MSR on this Plat? LOL

THIS IS ME. :rolleyes:

United's new dynamic award pricing for flights after November 2019 don't apply to their partners. So United's old award charts (including saver fares) still apply to flights operated by their partners (including Air Canada).

That's good news. The partner flights are mixed cabin. Oh, well, I don't mind flying a couple of hours to Quebec in economy to then fly in one of those business class seats - they are nice. However, I have my eye on the Polaris direct flights right out of EWR, 70k each way. Fingers crossed but i know it will be mid August and who knows what the availability will be with the dynamic pricing.

Yes I got the executive suite with a full kitchen and lots of free food and drinks. Mentioned it was my hubby’s birthday.
Thanks! When I emailed him about our late arrival tomorrow, I slipped in the fact that I was celebrating my birthday and anniversary in FL. So we’ll what happens...He did let me know he had annotated my late arrival.

If you click on the charge to see more details, do you see "Document Type: SPD/AIR FREIGHT"?

I suspect the glitch causing Document Type to be missing was causing Southwest GC to not be credited. I also suspect, oddly inversely, that the missing Document Type caused AA GW to temporarily go back to being credited.

DPs:
Southwest: 6/5, 6/6, 6/9, 6/10: not credited
6/13: credited

AA: 6/5, 6/11 (3 of them): credited
6/14, 6/15: not credited

So glitch seems to be sometime around 6/5-6/12.
Not that I can tell, but I only have access to the app right now so Im not sure if it would look different on the computer?

Got my support points for DH's CIP too! SUB is pending as well. 105k URs will join my stash soon!

How long days it take to get the referral points? I referred my DH yesterday and his card was approved sometime between 10PM-8AM last night. Does that mean that I should look for the referral points next Tuesday? I know they usually post then it just seems like I couldn't expect them that fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter