If I say it out loud, will my wish come true.. PTR May 2011(Link to TR pg41)

I like option 1

Personally, I like Option 1 the best.

I like Option 1 the best also!

I missed the two week party so here's to less than two weeks!!!!

:banana::yay::woohoo::dance3::cheer2::rockband: party:

I think I like option 1 best too. Glad you guys agreed. I tried to ask DH and once I got through giving him both options he looked up from whatever paper he was reading and had a blank stare with that look of "I just heard nothing you said" so I had to repeat it. Then, he said he didn't like either option since we would be leaving and coming back. :headache:

Yep, we're getting close!! I'm excited!!! Can't wait to hopefully see you guys!! I've met quite a few disser's, and all of them are completly awesome!! some have gone on to be very good friends! Most of all I'm ready to get Chris' family here, his family NEVER does anything together, and I want my hands on that baby!!! LOL

I did get an email from my DU lady about online check in yesterday!! WOOHOO!!!! We're getting that close!!!!! I think I'm at 19 days today, so 9 more days and we can do the check in online!!!! :)

What day do you arrive? If I remember correctly it's the 22nd right? I switched around our last weekend so we might be doing SWW that day or the 21st.

Good luck with the housework!!! I have been trying but its like swimming upstream through a waterfall!

What size is Caitlin wearing? Katie has a Snow White & a Cinderella that she does not fit into - I think that they may be a 7/8. I can pack them if you want....probably sleeping beauty too, but that is likely a 5.

I guess I need to look at park hours again??? sheesh I have already printed all my stuff. what's up with that? white out here I come!:lmao:

I like option 1.

I AM SO EXCITED.... and thank you, I DID do online check in today. Your turn tomorrow!!!!:cutie::dance3:

I have really been trying to organize the house and clear out stuff we don't need but it seems to be getting worse. Caitlin just leaves everything laying around and doesn't clean up after herself at all. Then when I tell her 100 times to pick up after herself she asks why I am so mean? I wasn't being mean the first 99 times I told you to pick your toys up:mad:

I don't know when the last time was that you checked the hours. I know they updated them maybe a week or two ago. Basically more nighttime shows, parades and parks open later. DHS also opens at 8 on SWW instead of 9.

Caitlin is probably a 7/8. She had the 5/6 last year and they all got too small. Too bad she wants the Belle dress. I refuse to pay for it this time. It's up to her or DH.

I can't wait to do online check-in tomorrow.

:woohoo:

I got behind (way too much nasty weather), but I needed to say

:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

for being checked in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved your un-birthday party. I have to say if there is any Disney movie to miss, I could make the case for Alice in Wonderland. I think my kids fell asleep. I love the characters but the story doesn't do much for me.

Your reveal sounds a lot like mine. I am so jealous of the parents who get the great reactions on the Disney memories site.

Yes, we arrive on the 22nd. DHS opens at 8 that morning, and is open until MIDNITE!! They keep changing the hours on me!! Andrew, the 5 yr old has NO clue about SWW, he knows we're going to Disney, but not about the star wars stuff. Amanda can't wait to see his face, and of course I LOVE watching kids there!!! That's my favorite past time. I talk to kids on the monorail when they see the castle, and stuff. It's pretty cool. So, when the face this time is a family member...it'll be that much more awesome.

Way to go on the online check in too!!! I get to do that in 8 days!!! WOOHOO!!!! I just can't believe we're all so close to going!!! It's exciting!

:dance3::dance3:
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1:

:yay::yay::yay:

I got behind (way too much nasty weather), but I needed to say

:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

for being checked in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved your un-birthday party. I have to say if there is any Disney movie to miss, I could make the case for Alice in Wonderland. I think my kids fell asleep. I love the characters but the story doesn't do much for me.

Your reveal sounds a lot like mine. I am so jealous of the parents who get the great reactions on the Disney memories site.

I can't imagine anything I could give DD that would get a screaming reaction out of her:confused3

I never even considered that DH might not have seen Alice in Wonderland. Growing up my sister was obsessed with that movie and since she was older and always got to pick what we watched I think I have seen it a million times. I just figured he must have seen it.

Yes, we arrive on the 22nd. DHS opens at 8 that morning, and is open until MIDNITE!! They keep changing the hours on me!! Andrew, the 5 yr old has NO clue about SWW, he knows we're going to Disney, but not about the star wars stuff. Amanda can't wait to see his face, and of course I LOVE watching kids there!!! That's my favorite past time. I talk to kids on the monorail when they see the castle, and stuff. It's pretty cool. So, when the face this time is a family member...it'll be that much more awesome.

Way to go on the online check in too!!! I get to do that in 8 days!!! WOOHOO!!!! I just can't believe we're all so close to going!!! It's exciting!

I knew DHS would be open longer but I had no idea it would be open at 8 each day. We will most likely be at SWW the 22nd but it all depends on what we do arrival day. I am trying to avoid May 20th since that is the first day, but we'll see.

It is exciting:yay::yay::yay:

Even more exciting is that we our now 10 days out and online check in is done!
:dance3::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo::dance3::dance3:

So excited for you! The trip will be here in no time!

Personally, I'd with option 1, as well. Sounds a lot less hectic. Good luck on the organizing. We did a bunch of it over April break and got a fair amount done. :thumbsup2 It felt really good...although not as good as it feels to be going to Disneyworld in 10 days! :woohoo::woohoo:

Yea, we're expecting it to be VERY busy!!! Even sunday. We'll be there shooting for 8, maybe a little earlier, so we can watch the stormtroopers on top of the buildings. You need to get yourself a FB page girl, that's where I'm gonna post all my updates to while we're there!! And pictures LOL Got a new Laptop to take with me :) It's on layaway now, just gotta go get it LOL

:dance3::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo::dance3::dance3:

So excited for you! The trip will be here in no time!

Personally, I'd with option 1, as well. Sounds a lot less hectic. Good luck on the organizing. We did a bunch of it over April break and got a fair amount done. :thumbsup2 It felt really good...although not as good as it feels to be going to Disneyworld in 10 days! :woohoo::woohoo:

I will be so much happier once I get this place organized. We have bulk pickup next week and I am trying to get rid of as much as I can. I should have done more yesterday b/c it looks like it will be a beautiful day outside today. Who wants to be stuck in the basement when it's so nice outside.

Yea, we're expecting it to be VERY busy!!! Even sunday. We'll be there shooting for 8, maybe a little earlier, so we can watch the stormtroopers on top of the buildings. You need to get yourself a FB page girl, that's where I'm gonna post all my updates to while we're there!! And pictures LOL Got a new Laptop to take with me :) It's on layaway now, just gotta go get it LOL

I don't know why I don't have a facebook page. DH does, but I just refuse to join for some reason. I am also the last person on earth who doesn't have a smartphone. I have a crappy flip phone that is the cheapest phone there is. One of these days I'll join the rest of people in the year 2011 but right now I'm staying stuck in 2007(or whenever there was no facebook or smartphones)

LOL I don't have a smart phone either....just a crappy freebie flip thingie. But hey, it works, right? LOL

I know all about getting the house ready....I'm worried about getting everything done in time, but DH took leave starting the 17th, the family doesn't arrive here until the morning of the 21st. I can't do but one room a day, if that. I'm getting antsy, and Amanda is eager to see Andrew's reaction to the SW stuff. He has NO clue, poor baby is in for the surprise of his LIFE! And of course I'm gonna capture pictures of it all!! LOL I'm taking the laptop so I can update FB nightly, which should be fun. I got the grandma, which is my sister in law screaming for pictures already, and the trip ain't even started yet!! LOL Ah well!!! Still be fun! :)

b7df996d.jpg

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I'm starting to get that whole antsy, can't sit still thing Diane, LOL. I don't know how I'm going to make it through this week at work. We are all packed except make up and undies, I have nothing to do now but sit and wait, and it's killing me!!!

I put our day one outfits in the carry on, just in case our luggage gets lost, so if you pass a 5'9" gal in a yellow ruffle tank top and jean shorts with a little girl with long blonde hair in a blue t-shirt and pink shorts, that is us. LOL

50110c761ee7ad685475e4b3be3dcc55.gif

can you stand it? I cannot!!!

I am LOL about your 100 times telling Caitlin pick up her stuff. Yesterday I finally just scooped up everything off the floor in K's room and dumped it in either the toybox or garbage can, organization be darned. at least I got to vacuum. it was icky.

You have till Thursday night to change you mind about the costumes -- Cinderella will totally fit her and its an adorable one. Snow White is Disney branded and should fit her -I think Katie wore it when she was in a 7/8. Here is a photo of her in the Cinderella dress:
232323232%7Ffp5368%3B%3Enu%3D3264%3E876%3E6%3A4%3EWSNRCG%3D323%3A44%3A249%3B5%3Cnu0mrj

I'm SO EXCITED!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

LOL I don't have a smart phone either....just a crappy freebie flip thingie. But hey, it works, right? LOL

I know all about getting the house ready....I'm worried about getting everything done in time, but DH took leave starting the 17th, the family doesn't arrive here until the morning of the 21st. I can't do but one room a day, if that. I'm getting antsy, and Amanda is eager to see Andrew's reaction to the SW stuff. He has NO clue, poor baby is in for the surprise of his LIFE! And of course I'm gonna capture pictures of it all!! LOL I'm taking the laptop so I can update FB nightly, which should be fun. I got the grandma, which is my sister in law screaming for pictures already, and the trip ain't even started yet!! LOL Ah well!!! Still be fun! :)

Are you going to do a trip report or anything when you get back? I'm not on facebook so I won't see any of your updates. I want to see how Andrew reacts too:)

I'm starting to get that whole antsy, can't sit still thing Diane, LOL. I don't know how I'm going to make it through this week at work. We are all packed except make up and undies, I have nothing to do now but sit and wait, and it's killing me!!!

I put our day one outfits in the carry on, just in case our luggage gets lost, so if you pass a 5'9" gal in a yellow ruffle tank top and jean shorts with a little girl with long blonde hair in a blue t-shirt and pink shorts, that is us. LOL

I am ready to go. I still need to finish packing. I have everything in an area around the suitcases, just need to organize a bit. On Thurs. I'll make sure everything that needs to be charged is charged and then throw that stuff in the carry on.

No idea what we are wearing the first day, but when you are checking into Kona be on the lookout for me wearing a green Toy Story alien shirt and Caitlin wearing a Hula girl shirt. Add in a 30 year male looking miserable and that's us!

I can't wait!!!

I just got Chef Mickey on Tues and Tuskerhouse on Thurs, so we won't be at AK the same morning as you any more, but I hope we'll see you that Sun morning. You are going to Epcot that day too right?

50110c761ee7ad685475e4b3be3dcc55.gif

can you stand it? I cannot!!!

I am LOL about your 100 times telling Caitlin pick up her stuff. Yesterday I finally just scooped up everything off the floor in K's room and dumped it in either the toybox or garbage can, organization be darned. at least I got to vacuum. it was icky.

You have till Thursday night to change you mind about the costumes -- Cinderella will totally fit her and its an adorable one. Snow White is Disney branded and should fit her -I think Katie wore it when she was in a 7/8. Here is a photo of her in the Cinderella dress:
232323232%7Ffp5368%3B%3Enu%3D3264%3E876%3E6%3A4%3EWSNRCG%3D323%3A44%3A249%3B5%3Cnu0mrj

I'm SO EXCITED!:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Aw, Katie looks so adorable in her dress. She looks so young. :love:

I appreciate the offer, but I am going to try to convince Caitlin not to wear the dress. It just seems like too much of a hassle. Plus I have a feeling if she does get a dress she will want the Rapunzel one. Good luck to her finding it though.

I can't wait to get to FL. I have been trying to stay away from looking at the weather but I am not thrilled with what I see. I hope it clears up. I am expecting clear skies the whole trip!

I saw your post about the movies on the beach. I am going to try to do at least one and really want to make it to FW. I am thinking maybe the 16th, but we'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter