If I say it out loud, will my wish come true.. PTR May 2011(Link to TR pg41)

Congratulations on the raise and the new phone...that is awesome. I always told my kids that it is "kids day, everyday" and "mom's and dad's" are entitled to ONE dayout of the year. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Caitlin is upset that there is no kids day. I told her that every other day was kids day but she didn't buy it. I guess since she didn't get kids day she didn't want to celebrate Mother's Day either.

See you SATURDAY!

I went through and responded to your post yesterday and I think I must have hit preview instead of submit.

I love the idea of having DH pay for pick a pearl. That is what we did last year for Mother's Day. I am thinking of doing it again this year, I just love my necklace:love:

I can't believe you leave tomorrow:banana::banana::banana:

I am hoping our room will be ready by the early afternoon so we can spend time in the pool, but if not we'll be there later on that night. See you there:yay:

Don't forget my keychain!!! :banana:

Did you want a certain on or just anything that isn't Tink?

WOOHOO!!!! Couple more days!!!! any idea on where you'll be saturday evening yet? You got my cell phone #, or you need it again? Another good note, the shuttle is due to go up on Monday.....you guys got a car? We're about 45 mins east of Orlando, and you can see it from there sometimes. If it's not too cloudy. I believe it's at 8 something in the morning on Monday, so keep your eye to the east!!! :)

I know your cell is back a few pages in the thread. I just need to scroll through and add it to my phone.

I'm not sure about Sat. since I am leaving it pretty much up to DH and Caitlin. If I know DH it will be pizza in the room while watching TV.:laughing:

I was at work today and one of my coworkers is leaving Sat. nght to see the shuttle on Monday. He was there a few weeks ago when it was cancelled. I would be pretty annoyed if I made that trip for nothing:headache: I'll be sure to look east(how do I know which way is east?)

Oh hells no, I thought the Love Bugs were just in the fall. :sad2: They were a huge pain last September.

Two more wake ups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the raise!!!!

I'm seem to remember a certain abandoned trip report with lovebug somewhere in the title.

I was on the resort board yesterday and caught you on the Poly-can I do this thread. I see you have been keeping yourself entertained on your day off yesterday:laughing: What time do you want to meet me so I can swim in the volcano pool and lounge in the Poly pool chairs:rotfl: I never really though about it too much but if you go to CC for breakfat why not just eat at CC and then stroll around the Poly if you want to check it out. You don't need to sit at the pool to experience the resort:confused3

I just saw your list of upcoming trips! Lucky!!!

Have a wonderful a trip!! :)

You too!

Q

Thanks for the heads up on them! I did buy a spray bottle of off...really hate flying bugs@!@

the shuttle launch is supposed to be 8:56. I considered renting a car for DH but he said he'd be so happy to see a plume in the sky...works for me!:laughing:

:dance3::dance3:almost at Disney!!

:banana::banana::banana:I need to get some bug spray too. Add that to the list of last minute things to pick up.

Did you want a certain on or just anything that isn't Tink?

I think they might have one with the castle, if you see that, get that one, if not, any one that is not Tink is fine!

I don't want to miss your "send off" and I'll be super busy tomorrow and then heading to son's college graduation.

So have a SUPER trip and hope it is full of magic.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow I love ya tomorrow

Just for the record I am so excited that I can't stand it! How will I make it till evening when we get on the plane. I can see another reason why early morning flights are best!

How excited are you that tomorrow you'll be in Disney! IsCaitlin bouncing off thw walls yet? Has DH picked up even a little enthusiasm?
Gotta go but bon voyage!!!!

Ugh, don't get me started on that thread. People took everything I said out of context and ripped me to shreds. Apparently I am an obnoxious uber snob who thinks that the people who don't stay at the Poly are equivilant to the people who were trapped in steerage when the Titanic went down. These are things I never knew about myself, but whatever. :rolleyes: The mods finally closed it before people could call me worse, LOL.

WE LEAVE FOR THE AIRPORT TONIGHT!!!

Our flight leaves at 6:00am tomorrow and it's about an hour drive from the airport from where we live, so we decided to just go down and stay at one of the places across the street so that we don't stand any chance of getting backed up in traffic, or having to leave at 4:00am. We have a loooooooooong day tomorrow. We fly from Seattle to Atlanta, which is about a 5 hour flight or so, then a 3 hour layover, then we land in Orlando around 6:30. We won't get to the Poly until around 7:30 probably, but when we do I am going straight to the Kona Sushi Bar and a Lapu Lapu.

And I had a wardrobe change, LOL, on Sunday morning I'll be wearing a dark blue green tank top instead of a yellow one. My hair is shorter and a little blonder now, and will probably be plastered to my face and neck from the humdity, LMAO. I can't wait to meet you if we run into one another! I'll be keeping an eye out for you in the line for Ohana while we are at Kona.

ONE MORE DAY!!!![

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

Hope you have the magical trip of your dreams! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get home! :woohoo:

I think they might have one with the castle, if you see that, get that one, if not, any one that is not Tink is fine!

:thumbsup2

I forgot to mention on your carriage ride post.... please do not walk back to WL at night. Just the thought of what is slithering through those woods creeps me out.:faint:

I thought about trying to jog in the morning through the trails but if I see a snake I will have a heart attack and die. They terrify me. I know they are all over WDW and I can see them anywhere but running through woods is just adding to my chances. I went for a jog by John's old house yesterday morning and I almost stepped on a dead snake. For some reason I looked down while running, which I never really do, and I was about to step right on it. I jumped about 10 feet to the side and turned my slow jog into a full on sprint. It was pretty little but even so:mad:

Good job being packed! Only 2 days left. How exciting!!! :yay: :yay: :woohoo:

Whoo-hoo, at this time tomorrow we should be checking in:banana:

I don't want to miss your "send off" and I'll be super busy tomorrow and then heading to son's college graduation.

So have a SUPER trip and hope it is full of magic.

Thanks Kathy! Congrats to your son and the proud parents. Have a great weekend.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow I love ya tomorrow

Just for the record I am so excited that I can't stand it! How will I make it till evening when we get on the plane. I can see another reason why early morning flights are best!

How excited are you that tomorrow you'll be in Disney! IsCaitlin bouncing off thw walls yet? Has DH picked up even a little enthusiasm?
Gotta go but bon voyage!!!!

Caitlin is not bouncing of the walls. She just doesn't seem to believe we are going or it's not really registering. She keeps mentioning stuff to do tomorrow or next week and I have to remind her we'll be in Disney. :confused3

:laughing:DH excited about Disney??

Have a safe trip and we'll see you there:banana:

Ugh, don't get me started on that thread. People took everything I said out of context and ripped me to shreds. Apparently I am an obnoxious uber snob who thinks that the people who don't stay at the Poly are equivilant to the people who were trapped in steerage when the Titanic went down. These are things I never knew about myself, but whatever. :rolleyes: The mods finally closed it before people could call me worse, LOL.

WE LEAVE FOR THE AIRPORT TONIGHT!!!

Our flight leaves at 6:00am tomorrow and it's about an hour drive from the airport from where we live, so we decided to just go down and stay at one of the places across the street so that we don't stand any chance of getting backed up in traffic, or having to leave at 4:00am. We have a loooooooooong day tomorrow. We fly from Seattle to Atlanta, which is about a 5 hour flight or so, then a 3 hour layover, then we land in Orlando around 6:30. We won't get to the Poly until around 7:30 probably, but when we do I am going straight to the Kona Sushi Bar and a Lapu Lapu.

And I had a wardrobe change, LOL, on Sunday morning I'll be wearing a dark blue green tank top instead of a yellow one. My hair is shorter and a little blonder now, and will probably be plastered to my face and neck from the humdity, LMAO. I can't wait to meet you if we run into one another! I'll be keeping an eye out for you in the line for Ohana while we are at Kona.

I really wanted to stay near the airport tonight but DH didn't want to. He doesn't need to be away from his dog any longer than neccessary.

That is a long day of traveling. I've only done a layover once when I went to visit DH while he was stationed in CA. Not a big fan. I think if Caitlin had to wait an extra 3 hours to get back on a plane she would drive me insane. Although I'm sure once you check in at the Poly it will all be worth it.

One more day to get through and we are out of here!

ONE MORE DAY!!!![

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::woohoo::woohoo:

Hope you have the magical trip of your dreams! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get home! :woohoo:

Thanks! I really hope I get through my trip report. I know at some point I'll get the Disney blues since I won't have a trip coming up. :sad1:

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! You gotta be excited!!! Everything packed? Got your tickets and everything? Don't forget phone chargers and camera chargers!!! LOL We may pop over to MK tomorrow night to ride a couple things, we'll be cleaning all day, so I will most definitely be in my wheelchair. I HATE cleaning house, and we're doing a DEEEEEEP clean, baseboards, cobwebs, you get the picture!!! And, with a black lab in the house.....fur EVERYWHERE!!!!! AAAAHHH!!! Anyways, I'm tearing my hair out getting ready, so I know you gotta be beside yourself!! LOL Anyways, you should have my number, so give me a call or a text when you get settled, and by then I'll know if we're heading out that way or not. Have a safe flight!!!! :)

I almost missed out on sending you SAFE TRAVELS!!!! I can't believe the time has slipped by so fast!! Can't wait to hear all about the trip and hopefully once you arrive certain "tag alongs" will become excited!! :laughing:

I forgot to mention on your carriage ride post.... please do not walk back to WL at night. Just the thought of what is slithering through those woods creeps me out.

I thought about trying to jog in the morning through the trails but if I see a snake I will have a heart attack and die. They terrify me. I know they are all over WDW and I can see them anywhere but running through woods is just adding to my chances. I went for a jog by John's old house yesterday morning and I almost stepped on a dead snake. For some reason I looked down while running, which I never really do, and I was about to step right on it. I jumped about 10 feet to the side and turned my slow jog into a full on sprint. It was pretty little but even so

Haha...I doubt I will walk back, I'll be too afraid! I shouldn't even mention that there is a path back to WL to Brandon, because if he knows I'm afraid, he will probably make me do it! :rotfl:

I wanted to go on a walk when we stayed there 2 years ago, early in the morning before he was up, but I was too afraid of snakes too. :eek: Then again, they're supposedly all over Disney World, even though I haven't seen one, and if you see one, you just walk away from it. I'm still more afraid of running into a bee than a snake! :laughing:

Have a great trip! :banana: :dance3: :woohoo:

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! You gotta be excited!!! Everything packed? Got your tickets and everything? Don't forget phone chargers and camera chargers!!! LOL We may pop over to MK tomorrow night to ride a couple things, we'll be cleaning all day, so I will most definitely be in my wheelchair. I HATE cleaning house, and we're doing a DEEEEEEP clean, baseboards, cobwebs, you get the picture!!! And, with a black lab in the house.....fur EVERYWHERE!!!!! AAAAHHH!!! Anyways, I'm tearing my hair out getting ready, so I know you gotta be beside yourself!! LOL Anyways, you should have my number, so give me a call or a text when you get settled, and by then I'll know if we're heading out that way or not. Have a safe flight!!!! :)

Deep cleaning sounds like an awful way to spend a day:headache: It sounds like you will deserve a night in MK.

I just know I am going to forget something. :eek:

I almost missed out on sending you SAFE TRAVELS!!!! I can't believe the time has slipped by so fast!! Can't wait to hear all about the trip and hopefully once you arrive certain "tag alongs" will become excited!! :laughing:

DH actually said he was happy to be leaving tomorrow.:scared1: I couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth.

Haha...I doubt I will walk back, I'll be too afraid! I shouldn't even mention that there is a path back to WL to Brandon, because if he knows I'm afraid, he will probably make me do it! :rotfl:

I wanted to go on a walk when we stayed there 2 years ago, early in the morning before he was up, but I was too afraid of snakes too. :eek: Then again, they're supposedly all over Disney World, even though I haven't seen one, and if you see one, you just walk away from it. I'm still more afraid of running into a bee than a snake! :laughing:

Have a great trip! :banana: :dance3: :woohoo:

I am always the first one up so I like to walk to get my coffee. I walk right in the middle of the path and speed up whenever there are bushes. I should have stayed away from that snake thread on the boards. I never really thought about it too much until I saw that.

You have issues with bees. :laughing:

Just so you know, this link doesn't work. :confused3

It was working fine this afternoon. It must have gotten messed up when I tried to edit it. Thanks for the heads up:thumbsup2

Now how do I go about getting my tickers off my signature? I used to log on under profile to change signature but the whole profile area seems different. I hate looking at the tickers knowing I won't acutally be going again next year.:sad1:

Whenever I edit anything in my signature, I go to user CP then edit signature and you can just delete everything that's there. It doesn't seem any different to me, but I could be wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter