If I say it out loud, will my wish come true.. PTR May 2011(Link to TR pg41)

Boy that clock is ticking!! I can't believe your trip is almost here!! I can't wait to hear all about how it turns out! :goodvibes I hope you guys have safe travels!!!

I just got Chef Mickey on Tues and Tuskerhouse on Thurs, so we won't be at AK the same morning as you any more, but I hope we'll see you that Sun morning. You are going to Epcot that day too right?

We will be at Epcot for the majority of the day on Sunday! I am toying with the idea of starting at DHS at rope drop just to ride Toy Story Mania, since we didn't get to ride it last time, then just taking the boat over to Epcot from there since the WS doesn't open until 11 anyway. We still have two countries to do Kim Possible in that we didn't get to last time, and Kass wants to meet the Fairies and I don't think they start until 10.

I'm leaving options open for EMH that night. It's going to depend on if I actually crack down and make us take the afternoon break this time. Last trip, that went out the window, LOL. We didn't get to see the Electrical Light Parade last time, so we may go over long enough to see that and let the crowd thin out before we try to leave. I think we'll have dinner at Columbia Harbor House or Pecos Bill's. I like to ride Big Thunder Mountain at night, so I'd like to be on that side of the park.

Not sure if we're gonna do a TR or not, probably so. If I have time, I might even do it live LOL If there's time in the evenings, and my new laptop works like a champ LOL I can't believe you'll be here soon!! Don't worry about the weather reports, just know that it is HOT HOT HOT here already!! Love bugs are out in full swing, worst I've seen in years, and they're only predicting afternoon isolated thundershowers, so they should be outta here quick, if they even get to Disney. I've been watching the weather also, but being here helps LOL We have orlando stations on TV and radio, and take my word for it, it may and probably WILL change!! Anything other than 3 days out, don't listen to it. Best place that I have found for weather is cfnews13.com that's the main news station I watch here all the time, and their weather seems pretty accurate to 3 days. So, no worries about the weather, yet!! LOL No all day showers, just the afternoon ones, and try to keep cool!!! That's the hard part here, keeping cool!!

Boy that clock is ticking!! I can't believe your trip is almost here!! I can't wait to hear all about how it turns out! :goodvibes I hope you guys have safe travels!!!

Thanks! I can't wait. I am getting so tired of waiting. Can't it just be Sat. already?

We will be at Epcot for the majority of the day on Sunday! I am toying with the idea of starting at DHS at rope drop just to ride Toy Story Mania, since we didn't get to ride it last time, then just taking the boat over to Epcot from there since the WS doesn't open until 11 anyway. We still have two countries to do Kim Possible in that we didn't get to last time, and Kass wants to meet the Fairies and I don't think they start until 10.

I'm leaving options open for EMH that night. It's going to depend on if I actually crack down and make us take the afternoon break this time. Last trip, that went out the window, LOL. We didn't get to see the Electrical Light Parade last time, so we may go over long enough to see that and let the crowd thin out before we try to leave. I think we'll have dinner at Columbia Harbor House or Pecos Bill's. I like to ride Big Thunder Mountain at night, so I'd like to be on that side of the park.

I am really going to try to do an afternoon break most days too. I really want to be up early, but want to see all the nighttime shows too. I guess DD will have to take a nap in the afternoon. I let her stay up an extra 20 minutes last night and it was impossible to wake her up for school this morning.

Just wanted to pop in and wish you a good trip! See you at Universal on Tuesday!

:banana: WWOHP here we come!

Not sure if we're gonna do a TR or not, probably so. If I have time, I might even do it live LOL If there's time in the evenings, and my new laptop works like a champ LOL I can't believe you'll be here soon!! Don't worry about the weather reports, just know that it is HOT HOT HOT here already!! Love bugs are out in full swing, worst I've seen in years, and they're only predicting afternoon isolated thundershowers, so they should be outta here quick, if they even get to Disney. I've been watching the weather also, but being here helps LOL We have orlando stations on TV and radio, and take my word for it, it may and probably WILL change!! Anything other than 3 days out, don't listen to it. Best place that I have found for weather is cfnews13.com that's the main news station I watch here all the time, and their weather seems pretty accurate to 3 days. So, no worries about the weather, yet!! LOL No all day showers, just the afternoon ones, and try to keep cool!!! That's the hard part here, keeping cool!!

Glad to hear it about the weather. I'm not really worried since most of the time the rain seems to pass quickly. I am not ready for the heat though. I guess I'll need lots of dole whips and Grey goose slushies to cool me down.

Since I won't be around for your send off- I hope you have a great trip! It will be so much fun taking the kids to WDW and seeing SWW.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Just like Tina is so over her trip report, I am just over this pre-trip report. I am done with packing, planning, dieting and anything else involving this trip. I don't want to plan anymore, I want to leave NOW!

I wasn't on much the last few days so since I missed it-

Happy's Mother Day!

My day wasn't very spectacular. Caitlin kept telling me it wasn't a day where I got to do whatever I wanted and the day wasn't just for me. :confused3 Um, I thought it was?

Caitlin made me a cute picture and gave me a coupon book with things like helping with dishes and laundry.

Caitlin went to a b-day party Sat so DH and I went to dinner at the diner. DH invited his mother. I asked DH on Mon. where my present was? Dinner at the diner, duh. Hmmm, dinner at a diner that he picked with his mother. Great present:lmao:

I did get a great present from my boss last week though. She called me on Friday morning and asked me to work Thurs. for a half day. I agreed since I need to do something to pass the time. Then, she told me that the hospital decided to give the per diem techs a raise. At first I figured it would be like an extra few cents an hour, but nope. They increased our pay by 20%:banana::banana: :banana: She totally made my week right there.

I figured with the new increase in my paychecks I should finally upgrade my phone so this weekend I got myself a present. I was looking to get either the samsung fascinate or droid. I ended up with the fascinate since it was a bit smaller and so far I love it. First thing I did was get the WDW lines app to check the wait times for Toy Story Mania.

I just looked over my final plans from 4/20 and the majority of them our the same, except I was able to get a CM breakfast ADR instead of Kona. I did finally pick Sanaa over Boma based purely on seeing the animals while eating. I can hearing DH moaning over the gross food already.

I decided to leave our arrival day open to whatever. We have no plans other than dinner at Sci-fi.

We are mostly packed besides the stuff that needs to be charged and chargers. I mentioned to DH today that I couldn't find his watershoes so guess who will most likely have to run out on Friday to buy more?

Is it Saturday yet?

Sorry for the lack of updates. Just like Tina is so over her trip report, I am just over this pre-trip report. I am done with packing, planning, dieting and anything else involving this trip. I don't want to plan anymore, I want to leave NOW!
::rotfl2:

You are right about that one! Almost done, too. And I can't blame you for wanting to leave NOW! But, try and savor these last few days before you leave. In a way the anticipation is almost the best part. ALMOST!

Happy's Mother Day!

My day wasn't very spectacular. Caitlin kept telling me it wasn't a day where I got to do whatever I wanted and the day wasn't just for me. :confused3 Um, I thought it was?

Caitlin made me a cute picture and gave me a coupon book with things like helping with dishes and laundry.

Caitlin went to a b-day party Sat so DH and I went to dinner at the diner. DH invited his mother. I asked DH on Mon. where my present was? Dinner at the diner, duh. Hmmm, dinner at a diner that he picked with his mother. Great present:lmao:

Sorry your Mother's Day wasn't more thrilling. My husband is not the best with gifts, either.

I did get a great present from my boss last week though. She called me on Friday morning and asked me to work Thurs. for a half day. I agreed since I need to do something to pass the time. Then, she told me that the hospital decided to give the per diem techs a raise. At first I figured it would be like an extra few cents an hour, but nope. They increased our pay by 20%:banana::banana: :banana: She totally made my week right there.

I just looked over my final plans from 4/20 and the majority of them our the same, except I was able to get a CM breakfast ADR instead of Kona. I did finally pick Sanaa over Boma based purely on seeing the animals while eating. I can hearing DH moaning over the gross food already.

I decided to leave our arrival day open to whatever. We have no plans other than dinner at Sci-fi.

We are mostly packed besides the stuff that needs to be charged and chargers. I mentioned to DH today that I couldn't find his watershoes so guess who will most likely have to run out on Friday to buy more?

Is it Saturday yet?
[/QUOTE]

Your plans sound great! :thumbsup2 Now I'm gearing up to start my PTR for real and get into some serious planning! :lmao: And seriously.... :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: for only FOUR days!

Nice raise! :thumbsup2

It is not Saturday yet, but soon. Very soon, it will be. ;)

At least it is finally Wednesday. That means the week is almost over:banana:

::rotfl2:

You are right about that one! Almost done, too. And I can't blame you for wanting to leave NOW! But, try and savor these last few days before you leave. In a way the anticipation is almost the best part. ALMOST!

Sorry your Mother's Day wasn't more thrilling. My husband is not the best with gifts, either.

Is it Saturday yet?[/COLOR]

Your plans sound great! :thumbsup2 Now I'm gearing up to start my PTR for real and get into some serious planning! :lmao: And seriously.... :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: for only FOUR days![/QUOTE]

Starting to snap out of the bad mood since we are getting a bit closer. Almost all packed, the camera batteries are charging and we are ready to go.:yay:

3 days!!! I bet you are so excited, I am really excited for you! :banana: I can't wait to hear all about your trip, have a great time!

Sorry you didn't get the Mother's Day you wanted! And congratulations on the raise, that is great!

I just had my annual review and by the time I left work that day I was in tears. I have been at my job for 5 years, and I'm not tooting my own horn when I say I am probably one of the most competent techs that has ever worked there, and I'm a hard worker (unlike everyone else!) well for about a half hour my boss kept telling me over and over again how I was too efficient and it was a bad thing, and that he wasn't going to do me any favors because I am in nursing school and I'm leaving (I didn't ask for any special favors, and I'm not leaving the hospital, just my department) Oh and I got a lousy 2% raise, but I was supposed to be really grateful because it's "better than nothing". I need my vacation more than you'll know!!!

3 days!!! I bet you are so excited, I am really excited for you! :banana: I can't wait to hear all about your trip, have a great time!

Sorry you didn't get the Mother's Day you wanted! And congratulations on the raise, that is great!

I just had my annual review and by the time I left work that day I was in tears. I have been at my job for 5 years, and I'm not tooting my own horn when I say I am probably one of the most competent techs that has ever worked there, and I'm a hard worker (unlike everyone else!) well for about a half hour my boss kept telling me over and over again how I was too efficient and it was a bad thing, and that he wasn't going to do me any favors because I am in nursing school and I'm leaving (I didn't ask for any special favors, and I'm not leaving the hospital, just my department) Oh and I got a lousy 2% raise, but I was supposed to be really grateful because it's "better than nothing". I need my vacation more than you'll know!!!

Wow, I have never heard of someone being too efficient. You really need to start slacking a bit:laughing:

I have to say over the last month my job has been stressing me out since am per diem and don't have set hours. I was really planning on coming home and diving right into looking into another job. I don't feel as worried about it now. If I move from the hospital to an office I'm looking at like a 33%pay cut. I think I'll stick with the hosital for now.

I have to be completely honest and say that even if you are right in front of me in line I'm not sure I would recognize you. You don't have many pictures of you on your report. If I did somehow realize it was you I will probably call you Dr. Angel. I always drop the t from your user name for some reason.

Anyway, enjoy your trip. I can't wait to see how you liked Kidani. We are going to spend the evening there on Tues. for Sanaa. Can't wait to see it in person.

Congratulations on the raise and the new phone...that is awesome. I always told my kids that it is "kids day, everyday" and "mom's and dad's" are entitled to ONE dayout of the year. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Aw, Katie looks so adorable in her dress. She looks so young. :love:
Funny that this picture does not show the volume of attitude we dealt with at this age!:scared1:
I appreciate the offer, but I am going to try to convince Caitlin not to wear the dress. It just seems like too much of a hassle. Plus I have a feeling if she does get a dress she will want the Rapunzel one. Good luck to her finding it though.
I am waiting to see if Katie tries to talk us into a costume. ONly if its very soft!!!
I can't wait to get to FL. I have been trying to stay away from looking at the weather but I am not thrilled with what I see. I hope it clears up. I am expecting clear skies the whole trip!

I saw your post about the movies on the beach. I am going to try to do at least one and really want to make it to FW. I am thinking maybe the 16th, but we'll see.
Yeah, did you see my post about how it always rains on Joe's Bday, 5/18. :laughing: sorry! We have our ponchos ready! We are thinking about doing a random evening at FW, doing the wagon ride and a movie. If we can pull ourselves away from the parks!:laughing:
what are love bugs? seems to me that in '07 while we were waiting to see Ariel at MK we were swarmed with some annoying little (well not THAT little) black bug - bigger than a gnat....sort of like mayflies. Does bug repellant work to repel them? I really hate bugs!

DITTO!!!! though I am happy that I am down 2 lbs after being up 2.5 lbs so I have just gone back to the first week of April.

Happy's Mother Day!

Your Mother's Day sounds like mine!!! Katie was very excited to give me a craft & card she'd made in school, and then she called Joe (he was working till noon) and asked when he was going to take her shopping....this was Sunday morning!!!

then my DH had the nerve to tell me that he just figured that he'd use "the $15 (he) would have spent on me to buy me something at Disney":headache::sad2: It made me sad til I thought of something -- then I came home on Monday and told him that he was going to buy me a pearl in Japan for Mother's day. :littleangel: like it or not!

I figured with the new increase in my paychecks I should finally upgrade my phone so this weekend I got myself a present. I was looking to get either the samsung fascinate or droid. I ended up with the fascinate since it was a bit smaller and so far I love it. First thing I did was get the WDW lines app to check the wait times for Toy Story Mania.
:thumbsup2:cool1: on the awesome raise and the new phone! Now you can text me, right? should I PM my cell again?

Is it Saturday yet?

Oh I just cannot wait...but sadly now there is nothing fun left to do for planning....just the chores!

See you SATURDAY!

WOOHOO!!!! Couple more days!!!! any idea on where you'll be saturday evening yet? You got my cell phone #, or you need it again? Another good note, the shuttle is due to go up on Monday.....you guys got a car? We're about 45 mins east of Orlando, and you can see it from there sometimes. If it's not too cloudy. I believe it's at 8 something in the morning on Monday, so keep your eye to the east!!! :)

Moira, love bugs are those little black bugs that their butts stick together. They're out in full force this year!!! They don't bite, they're just REALLY hard to scrape off your windshield!! Kinda annoying, but no bug spray needed. I haven't seen too many mosquitos, we haven't had that much rain as of yet. Those bugs get really bad about june/july when we have lots of standing water. glad all of our trips are soooooo close together!!! Everyone have a safe, and happy trip!!! :)

Oh hells no, I thought the Love Bugs were just in the fall. :sad2: They were a huge pain last September.

Two more wake ups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the raise!!!!

Moira, love bugs are those little black bugs that their butts stick together. They're out in full force this year!!! They don't bite, they're just REALLY hard to scrape off your windshield!! Kinda annoying, but no bug spray needed. I haven't seen too many mosquitos, we haven't had that much rain as of yet. Those bugs get really bad about june/july when we have lots of standing water. glad all of our trips are soooooo close together!!! Everyone have a safe, and happy trip!!! :)

Thanks for the heads up on them! I did buy a spray bottle of off...really hate flying bugs@!@

WOOHOO!!!! Couple more days!!!! any idea on where you'll be saturday evening yet? You got my cell phone #, or you need it again? Another good note, the shuttle is due to go up on Monday.....you guys got a car? We're about 45 mins east of Orlando, and you can see it from there sometimes. If it's not too cloudy. I believe it's at 8 something in the morning on Monday, so keep your eye to the east!!! :)

the shuttle launch is supposed to be 8:56. I considered renting a car for DH but he said he'd be so happy to see a plume in the sky...works for me!:laughing:

:dance3::dance3:almost at Disney!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter