If you forget your TiW card?

shocker

It's a WDW realty that not every moment is magical
Soooo, what do you do if you forget to bring your TiW card with you to WDW & you left it at home states away? I'm asking for a friend ;), I would NEVER make this error in packing, shame on her!

Yup you're a bit out of luck. Gonna have to fork over the dough for a replacement card

OK, "she" only has 1 ADR this trip for 1 person. She'll take her chances on a manual entry by wait staff at that 1 ADR. She has a photo of the back of her card. Not worth replacing. The experience will help her remember next trip.

On the up side, you're gonna have to eat a lot more food (and drink) to make that $50 worthwhile.;)

It really is silly they can't see this stuff on our MBs. Same with our DVC and AP cards. I know they can see those on MB but I have had stickler servers who insist on seeing the actual card.

I know they can see those on MB but I have had stickler servers who insist on seeing the actual card.
Me too, and a photo ID. I think they'd just as soon you forget to ask for a discount.:rolleyes1

Your "friend" is probably SOL. Your friend could stop at a Guest Services booth and explain what happened. They may have pity and replace the card or not.
At least its only 1 ADR.

My friend would like to happily report that she got her 20% discount at her ADR this evening. She discussed with her server that at the very least she could get 10% AP discount with her MB. The server said she would speak with the manager. She did not present her MB or the #'s from her TiW card. YMMV of course. She did not expect or demand the discount, simply asked if there was anything that could be done. But, she was super happy she didn't wait 30min at guest services to find out about a $50 replacement fee. She told me to tell you all :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter