***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

We'll be honeymooning from the 9th to the 13th of October. I'd love to split the price with another group.

We now have space for only 3 more people to join us on our Wishes Birthday Cruise on 11/14/07. Price will be determined by the number of people actually splitting costs - but the total cost is $300. The boat will have the piped in audio and decorated for the celebrations. We are
supposed to meet at the Wilderness Lodge Marina at 7:15 with the boat
departing at 7:30. At this time I have 7 adults on the boat and would
love to add your family or families. If interested please respond to this thread or email me at smithhefler@hughes.net Thank you so much and have a magical day!!
Dawn
30 days and counting!!!

Hey we are going for our honeymoon the (oct) 22-28 if there is anything avail that would be great we will have our 6 month old 26-28

We'll be in WDW Feb 6, checking out Feb 13, 2003 and the 90 days out is quickly approaching. We'd like to reserve a cruise, but I'm wondering if they do Illuminations every night or just weekends? I've looked at disneyworld.com and can't find confirmation that far out. Anyone here know? Altho the cruise would be fun, I'd really like to enjoy the show also.'

Thanks for your help.

Mary:)

Hubby and I will be there from the 4th to 9th, want to share?

I know we'd like to do it when we go in December. I just think I found out about it way too late to be able to get in on this.

We wanted to take advantage of all this good stuff, since this trip is without my kids!

But we'd have to share to justify the cost, and it's probably too late in the game. I'd sure love to hear about this though!

Disnelover75 it may not be too late you can always call and ask. I also read that if you really want a cruise but couldn't get one booked you should try again early in the morning each day while you are there as they sometimes have a last minute cancelation, good luck.

Anybody have room for 2 adults the first week of September?? :goodvibes

I have a Breathless cruise booked to surprise DH for our 10th anniversary on 9/17 for Illuminations. The Breathless can accomodate 6 passengers, so we have room for 4 more.

Total is $293 with tax, but we will also have to add Captain's tip to it, so probably a total of about $348 or $58 per person.

Send me a PM if you are interested!

:sail:Hello! If there is anyone who would like to share a cruise or has room for 2 on one they already have booked for 9/15, please let me know! It would be a nice surprise for my Boyfriend. I can't justify the expense of the rental for just the 2 of us so figured I'd throw it out there and see if I get any takers!

Thanks!!
Michelle

I would love to split the cost of booking the breathless for sept 20,21, or 22. Me and my fiancee will be there and her birthday is the 22nd, but any of the 3 nights would work!

message me if you might have a rezzy or be interested!

we are 37/40 if that matters....

We have room for 1 more person to join our cruise from the Grand Floridian docks to see Wishes from the MK. Cost is $31.95 per person. This is a birthday cruise for our 5 year old son pirate: . You would be welcome to join us in some birthday cake!

Please PM if interested :)

Have a great day!

If anyone has room for 4 more on an Illuminations cruise for 11/10 please let me know. Our group is 2 adults and 2 kids (10 & 11). If you have room, I will gladly split the costs.

We will be in Orlando between 7th and 15th November, and would LOVE to join a cruise booking. We are 2 adults, Samantha 23 and Matthew 31 from the UK and would be great company! :wizard: PLEASE get in touch if you have any space! Thanks

Matthew

we're in orlando from 9th to 24th november, and would love to join a wishes/illuminations cruise if anyone's got space!! there's only 2 of us, me (karen), 28, and hubby (gary), 27
if anyone's got space and wants to share, please PM me!:)

We have one booked for the 23rd of November. PM if you're interested.

ME, Wife, 3 kids and a bottle of champagne, celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary.

Dec 6th to Dec 12th. We are getting married on Dec 5th and are spending the first half of our honeymoon in Disney.

lucky120608 we should meet up at some point compare notes on how our weddings went.

:boat: We've reserved an Illuminations Cruise for May 14th. We're looking for some fellow DIS-ers to join us. We love this cruise and each time we go, we share it with great folks we've met on DIS.

If anyone's interested in joining us, let me know. If you've never been and you love fireworks, then you really shouldn't miss it. If you've been before, well then you know what a memorable experience it is. :boat:

:boat: We've reserved an Illuminations Cruise for May 14th. We're looking for some fellow DIS-ers to join us. We love this cruise and each time we go, we share it with great folks we've met on DIS.

If anyone's interested in joining us, let me know. If you've never been and you love fireworks, then you really shouldn't miss it. If you've been before, well then you know what a memorable experience it is. :boat:

Hey Snow! Going to send you a PM later. I am interested

Anyone interested in sharing a cruise with my wife and myself? We will be there jun 28 to jul 5 fo our first anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter