• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm.........

Doesn't seem to work like that :rotfl:
I have them Friday night too.
and we're going to the zoo for a bit on the 13th

Oh yes......I have them for several hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays the next two weeks
Zoo, overnight this Friday......and then we are to Father's Day

Busy at home. I don't go out.
The zoo is still a week away and that will be the first time going somewhere besides a grocery store

We've only had our family here........5 of them. Mostly for the pool. Only DS has been going to work, the rest are at home

When we drove to SA to visit MIL and DD was the only time we have been out for anything other than groceries and furniture, lol

I really do not want to go back to work..

I'm waiting for Red Robin delivery......YUMMM

Watching a strange movie. Thursdays are movie day for us.

I’m reading The Christmas Train. I’ve run out of books to hold and read. I do have a story on line, but I do prefer to hold a book.

Its a warm day, too humid to enjoy being outside. Did walk with Tom and Gus earlier!

I went grocery shopping this morning......senior hour, very quite. I think almost everything was back in stock.....just not much of somethings and not the normal brands. Some things were really expensive though.

We're expecting 110 today

Took me 45 minutes this morning.
Back from a quick trip to DS's. He had flowers delivered to DIL(their anniversary tomorrow) and no one was home. He delivery guy waited for me to get there. Too hot to leave them out,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter