• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm.........

I had a chocolate ice cream soda with chocolate ice cream, DH had vanilla ice cream with pineapple topping, the others were scoops with jimmies. One had Moose Tracks, the other Chocolate Peanut Butter! Mine was excellent, I think the others will agree.

They found a place on the pedestrian mall, and it was home made ice cream. Wow! This is part of my DSis’s anniversary gift to us. The seafood place we were supposed to get take out from was closed yesterday and today. So our celebratory meal comes tomorrow. We are stretching out our celebration!

I had a chocolate ice cream soda with chocolate ice cream, DH had vanilla ice cream with pineapple topping, the others were scoops with jimmies. One had Moose Tracks, the other Chocolate Peanut Butter! Mine was excellent, I think the others will agree.

They found a place on the pedestrian mall, and it was home made ice cream. Wow! This is part of my DSis’s anniversary gift to us. The seafood place we were supposed to get take out from was closed yesterday and today. So our celebratory meal comes tomorrow. We are stretching out our celebration!
Sounds amazing

I am especially happy to have my sister sharing the excitement! Today we took a walk around a nature trail in Cape May Point SP. It’s a boardwalk type surface, so I can walk on it. Nancy and Garry took Gus, because dogs are not allowed on the trails.

I am doing alright, still working and trying to buy stuff for the house. I think I just found some bedside lamps that will work.

How are you?

I feel very good. I enjoy gardening. Very small property, but picked these today for cereal. We have to pick before fully ripe because birds love them, and slugs also could beat us to them!

Darn wildlife...

Glad you were able to get some before the others. We don't stay put long enough to get anything from our plants. :(

Oh...well, who knows what future holds. I have friends who join a co-op and get produce straight from the farmer.

This year, I was a bit behind, but usually I would be harvesting some tomatoes by the 4th of July. I held off this year, so we will wait a bit.

The mint in my mint water is from my garden, but the original plants came from Houston! From our son’s garden. We brought it back two summers ago.

We have left over chicken pot pie, and I will heat it up. I suppose that doesn’t help you.

Yep...he's fine.
DIL decided to do all the checks for everyone in the next 2 weeks, so I will be doing a lot of babysitting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter