I'm.........

I enjoy what may have been last outside swim this year....maybe can get in tomorrow!

hopefully you can, we have about 50 days left, unless historic heat wave contines, then past nov 15th, pool is just way to warm for me, great for arthritic wife. Taking a shower now, never know of post surgery shower restirctions. r

We went in today!

I am happy, stopped at Chipolte for a burrito bowl! Nearest to us is 35 miles! Stopped there, now heading to Sam’s.

wife is headed to sams after she drops me off at the hosptial...she has her list of stores to browse....slowly, not me in her shadow, but on her ring tone. I am off to dress and travel in the 101 temps across the desert to the metro area of geopraphical location that we live to the west area of arizonia, western border, Calif, Mexico and River I will see today from hosptial parking lot.

outcome was good...just noticed after my large salad that my mouth can open larger, cant wait to see how that happen. Good antehsia dr, good pre op nurse, so went well, just not sure if I should be using my eye, nothing wrong with it, nothing on post op other than incision care. Pain medication is fun, dreams are huge in forms, like ballon animals or larger than life events...more light, less brown colors...can't wait to sleep again. only have 5 days of meds. not missing out on much, weather is getting record hotter for duration again.....all these Arizonians missing autumn!!! That is what really eats at me....there is life elsewhere in the US unlike any life here...for me that is depressing...huge buffet of living and all I have is the boiled veggie section.

Today was the last pool day for us. It hadn’t opened until maybe 4th of July, but it was a blessing. Made a few friends who live year round here. It will be good to connect with someone in winter. Lunch out will be fun!

wow july 4th, our pool is ready by April 1st, though only a fool when get in, but i have system, aiming for nov 15th as my last day, that is the record.
waiting for 10:00, my 6 hour circulation for meds, afraid to not take them, I feel good now, but those dreams....wow, , been sleeping outside around 2 to 4 am, nice and cool. in recliner, bed still to warm, we have a bed outside, once the 100s leave, I turn it sideways to avoid full heat contact under patio.

watching Tyler Kroft score a touchdown for the NFL Bills....his first pass of the season, a touchdown, he is back-up normally, but started today, because they are on TV today...he is playing for me....the only NFL player with my last name

coming out of the pool to a very boring antennae TV sunday night...good thing there was night training to watch all the aviators fly high in the desert sky. I didn't nap today, had a bottle of starbucks, but now that is wearing off, going to be a long hour to med time, then bed time, then outside sleeping again past 2:00 am. 68 degrees this morning....hoody time!!!

drying off from the pool....long morning of tasks, every morning I spend 45 mns watering yard, neighbor acrooss the street had to finish their row of olander tree/brush. Wife left a mess pruning, she never shortens the branch, leaves it long brittle ,won't fit i community garbage can...so had to had cut each into foot long sections for the next 6 weeks of garbage can sharing loads...I told her so...so going to practice passive aggressive behavior...it will take six weeks to empty all the small containers of prunning. pool was 83 degrees, our bubble wrap cover is torn and now in on chunks in one garbasge can...make that seven weeks to empty prunning....I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter