I'm.........

still reeling from my choking while asleep in recliner, if i can take my mind off the raspy throat and maybe go back to sleep....oh my 4:00....time I was going to awaken to tackle next project...clean out mother n law shed that we threw projects in willy nilly from june 1st to today. Pink logo my pepto bismo covering my thoughts this moring.

I am scrubbing out an ice chest that sat on the concrere floor, south exposure in the mother n law cabin. wine cooler and mountain dew can explode under extreme heat conditions....alchool content prevent sugars from growing, so easy scrub.

I am dealing with anger issues. My therpist said I need to watch lawercne welk on arizonia PBS and understand how it was more important for grandmother to watch welk then I watching wonderful world of disney. Theme was School Daze with welcoming autumn. songs were smoke in your eyes, do ray mi, supercalifornia .....poppins song , music man, small world ( christmas show??) put yor hand in the hand, music to watch the girls go by....and autmn leaves, a sad song....I guess, rest of the nation is going to sleep, border towns waking up for the next months.

and all of this good....got suckered into posting factual scutus stats and mary jo zinged me 20 points and now on 15 day probation...I wrote back and said thank you. lots of got zinged, she did a good job not singling out one post, but many posters. so a good mod.

shade hits pool in 15 mins, probably 92 degrees...again, 88 is perfect....nope 100 left the bubble cover on.

Last edited:

8:00 time to call it quits, wife suggest that I dance in pool, sure enough my long arms were a blender and temp came down to a comfort level where shoulder were warm and rest of body perfect. not so early tomorrow, still have re packing chores on cabin, but that won't take long. will try to meet walking partner last seen in May.

I’m deciding which puzzle to begin. I have read three books this week. My next reading should be some magazines, so a puzzle can be good to fill time.

wife bought a 10.00 puzzle, waiting for security to come over so she can begin....she is on the way to pool supply, so me and my bag of cheetos going to watch some nfl....then nap, last card game of summer tonight, tomorrow ...hmm....not equinox as 21 date goes from elementary learning, 22nd is the even days of light, so....next to the last day of summer playing cards.

skinny ones, my mouth now has a very narrow opening, covid tester ask if I could open wider, threatened me with nose test, said I would go to hospital like last wee, so he went back into building and came out with a tounge depressor and succeeded with throat swab,,,test tube was orange, like a cheeto. Also crunchys stick to my teeth, so brush more often as saliva is no longer working on dental hygiene. that is why I such nice teeth, dentist always complain about my excessive saliva . So writing here help with my mental health so kudos to you all in helping me thru these times..

in other news, jeopardy had a category called the Templeton prize
  • Templeton is a rat who helps Charlotte and Wilbur only when offered food. He serves as a somewhat caustic, self-serving comic relief to the plot.
....though that is not what they had in mind

Im puzzled.....US government will let me hand deliver a written prescription for massive pain pill to the Yuma VA building to fax, but won't let me hand deliver same paper to pharmacy down the street because I was good at mimicking the writing of the Dr. Did not need it filled, just wanted to know the cost, they told me the cost, so now wife has to drop me off ( i guess outpatient surgery is more painful then over night stay in hosptial, so this will be interesting) at home and then go back down the street, in the heat to pick up pain pills. anyhow the pain pill is more expensive in Mexico, because they do not do the pain medication generically ....though the puzzling part is that the dr could have faxed my med request to VA...but they don't prescribed the pain pill....till surgery...I guess black market is good for a $1.00 pill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter