In search of my body...not the one I ate! Part Deux... We sit at the popular table!

Happy B-day Paula!!!

E- aw man, why didn't i think of a designated drinker, shoot, 4 wineries, 10-15 tastings each, and a food/wine pairing at Belhurst, i'm sure you'd have had a blast!!!

I have to be good this weekend. I've been cramming in my exercising but i just can't seem to be good when it comes to eating!

i was yesterday, we did lunch and food/wine pairings and i had a salad for lunch and only ate cheese & Fruit (none of the fried shrimp, sausage stuffed mushrooms, smoked chicken cornucopias or hibachi beef skewers - KILLED ME) at the pairing.

TODAY however, where you all aware that it is national Chocolate Milkshake day? Our boss was, and bought EVERYONE Ben & Jerry's milkshakes this afternoon. I only drank about 1/3 of it, but still.... i can feel my @ss expanding....

Can i borrow someones willpower? Cuz mine sucks :)

Happy B-day Paula!!!

E- aw man, why didn't i think of a designated drinker, shoot, 4 wineries, 10-15 tastings each, and a food/wine pairing at Belhurst, i'm sure you'd have had a blast!!!

I have to be good this weekend. I've been cramming in my exercising but i just can't seem to be good when it comes to eating!

i was yesterday, we did lunch and food/wine pairings and i had a salad for lunch and only ate cheese & Fruit (none of the fried shrimp, sausage stuffed mushrooms, smoked chicken cornucopias or hibachi beef skewers - KILLED ME) at the pairing.

TODAY however, where you all aware that it is national Chocolate Milkshake day? Our boss was, and bought EVERYONE Ben & Jerry's milkshakes this afternoon. I only drank about 1/3 of it, but still.... i can feel my @ss expanding....

I'd let you borrow mine but its out of town today... Hence why I'm going out to Red Robin tonight :)

Lisa - so glad to put a face with a name. And can I say. You are Gawgous! Truly.

Why thank you. Can I put you in my back pocket?!?!? :rotfl: ;) And use you every single day.

Great Pics!! I too am guilty of using a decoy... LOL... I love standing in front of chairs with high backs.

It's unbelievable what I'll do. If you really think about it, well it's quite self absorbed of us. :rotfl: ;)

Yup my dad served in the Air Force. He fought in Korea and Vietnam. He was shot down in Korea and broke his back and leg... Went back to serve 3 tours in Vietnam. My dad was a die hard American. His brother died in WW2 so I think he always felt a connection to military because he idolized his brother.

I just sighed heavily through your post. Because I really don't understand how you come back. As in mentally. Obviously, one's world must change forever. Wow.

This is me. This IS the before picture. Give me a few months...

P1050478-1-1.jpg

P1050480-1-1.jpg

I almost spit and ruined my computer because of you Lyz!!!!! As in this is a before picture????????:scared1: You look great.

I am a classic pear. But I think of it more like a barrel. I'm a barrel from my gut, down to my thunder thighs.

And, it probably helps that I'm doing my fat hiding stand.

Ummmm STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's me yellin'.

Holy Hot Mama's - Lyz - simply stunning...love them eyelashes...and Lisa - that hair was great but you made me sigh with them pics of OKW!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Here are pics of me and Dan

00000093-2.jpg

00000091-1-1.jpg

We promise new ones after this weekend.... but I have to say with all the stress lately...it is nice to have this remider of how happy we are together...we have not had much alone time lately...and I am looking forward to it again...

Cute. Cute. Cute. Where is Dan who I must not flirt with Dawn?

OKW. Oh how I love thee OKW!!!!:lovestruc Good eyes Dawn. Well, that stay was my first time at OKW. I almost passed out when I walked in. My condo is 440 sq feet here. I was in shock for quite awhile. Also, it was right on the water. Unreal it was.

Quick catch-up before I head out and drink my calories for the day...:lmao:

Yeah, I have one of those poses, too. And when all else fails, grab one of the kids and put them in front of you. I have lots of shots of me from the chest up. :rotfl2:

You know what I think. You are adorable and fabulous. Truly. I don't say it if I don't mean it. And you do carry it well. And I would never have guessed the size. Never.

Um, why? Your teeth look really good. And super white. :teeth:

LOVING all of the pics.

LISA--great to put a face with the name, thanks! I love the color of your hair. That is the color my hair used to be. Then I got pg and it went dark and stayed that way. Yuck. I like how it is right now b/c it is the end of the summer so I have tons of highlights (since I basically live outdoors all summer and the salt air does wonderful things).

LIZ--you must post yours when you can. Post the b&w before pics and then post the bikini pic (with sarong) as your after. Cause that is a jaw-dropper.

Bikini pic!!!!!! Holy Sh!t. What? :lmao: ;)

Guess what. You too can have my hair colour Erika. Slap on some non-warm L'oreal Preference and then Excellence - then slap on some non-warm Belle Colour and voila - dark blond neutral on the box somehow turns itself reddish brown!!!:rotfl: :lmao: ;) Ash even turns my hair red. :lmao:

My hair is still on my head - lucky me!!:rotfl:

My mother is a redhead. And the poor woman had none. They are rampant like little bunnies throughout my family. Redheads, redheads everywhere. It's unreal with pregnancy, eh Erika? One of my cousins has the reddest hair one can imagine and it went dark dark brown after one of her boys and stayed there for years. Now it's back. :eek: So weird.

Happy B-day Paula!!!

aaah come on Stacey. :lovestruc Yum. Yum. Yum. I was having quite the day and your boss made me laugh and laugh. So thank him or her. Was it good? Sillly question I guess.

I'd let you borrow mine but its out of town today... Hence why I'm going out to Red Robin tonight :)

I don't know Red Robin Sarah. Is it good?

Why thank you. Can I put you in my back pocket?!?!? :rotfl: ;) And use you every single day.

It's unbelievable what I'll do. If you really think about it, well it's quite self absorbed of us. :rotfl: ;)

I just sighed heavily through your post. Because I really don't understand how you come back. As in mentally. Obviously, one's world must change forever. Wow.

I almost spit and ruined my computer because of you Lyz!!!!! As in this is a before picture????????:scared1: You look great.

Ummmm STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's me yellin'.

OKW. Oh how I love thee OKW!!!!:lovestruc Good eyes Dawn. Well, that stay was my first time at OKW. I almost passed out when I walked in. My condo is 440 sq feet here. I was in shock for quite awhile. Also, it was right on the water. Unreal it was.

Guess what. You too can have my hair colour Erika. Slap on some non-warm L'oreal Preference and then Excellence - then slap on some non-warm Belle Colour and voila - dark blond neutral on the box somehow turns itself reddish brown!!!:rotfl: :lmao: ;) Ash even turns my hair red. :lmao:

My hair is still on my head - lucky me!!:rotfl:

My mother is a redhead. And the poor woman had none. They are rampant like little bunnies throughout my family. Redheads, redheads everywhere. It's unreal with pregnancy, eh Erika? One of my cousins has the reddest hair one can imagine and it went dark dark brown after one of her boys and stayed there for years. Now it's back. :eek: So weird.

aaah come on Stacey. :lovestruc Yum. Yum. Yum. I was having quite the day and your boss made me laugh and laugh. So thank him or her. Was it good? Sillly question I guess.

I think for my dad it was different than a lot because he was a pilot... he was not on the ground watching things that happened. He did some intelligence type work that I heard very little about so I'm not sure how much of what he saw. The only thing out of the norm was once in a while he would "hit the deck" if a car backfired while he was sleeping... other than that he was fortunate not to have any PTS or what have you...

Red Robin is a burger place and is very very good...

Liz - this might be my favorite thing about you. You are the so devoted to your friends. I can go back thru these 2 threads and find tons of times that went down just like this:

Me: "The cashier at the grocery store charged the wrong amount."

Liz: "I hate that cashier."

You crack me up with your passion. xo.

And somewhere, I see Erika behind her saying yes, I hate her too. With a baseball bat in her hand. :) I love you guys.

This is me. This IS the before picture. Give me a few months...

You, my dear, are GORGEOUS. Really.

Here is my before (well, after about a 15 lb loss, probably ~205 or so) and an after from the end of June (but, I am about 10 lbs heavier than that right now):
May72007-1.jpg
khakis.jpg

That's good Sarah. I just worry about so many returning after wars and what they all must go through. It's sad.

Kat!!!!!

Lovely pictures. 205 in the first? You don't look anywhere close to that. Are you tall? Well, muscles probably. You can see how strong you are.

It's so lovely to see everyone's accomplishments. :lovestruc

Medical transcriptionist. Not glamorous but it puts food on the table and pays the insurance.

I took a course on this a couple years ago. But never really followed up. (Story of my life.) Anyway, I'd like to know the details. From home? At an office? Do you like it? Is it really one of those jobs where you can't get one without experience and you can't get experience without a job?

I usually celebrate by buying myself something. The last time it was a Michael Kors fest.

Details here too. Are you saying you went on a shopping spree and bought all MK? Ohh-la-la. I love him from Project Runway. He's such a diva.

And somewhere, I see Erika behind her saying yes, I hate her too. With a baseball bat in her hand. :) I love you guys.

:rotfl: I see that too!

Here is my before (well, after about a 15 lb loss, probably ~205 or so) and an after from the end of June (but, I am about 10 lbs heavier than that right now):
May72007-1.jpg
khakis.jpg

Gosh, you guys must be sick of seeing these by now...These are my before and "in progress" pics. I still have 10 pounds to go from here.

FatFigment.jpg
DSCF5702.jpg

I love these pictures of you two. They need to be on my fridge or something, (course Liz is there in her kini) they really give a girl hope.

#3 What form of exercise (activity) would you love to do but have limited yourself from due to weight/confidence?
I don't care much what people think... if you don't want to watch my fat a$$, look away!

Kat!:rotfl:

I may not be on tonight after work due to I will be checking zac's sugar all dam night. Not sure if his LONG ACTING insulin is lasting all night of if he is going low at some point. We are trying something NEW this weekend. It's going to be a LONG weekend!

Steph - I feel for you. I need my sleep. And I need it even more when I can't have it. :hug:

LIZ--you must post yours when you can. Post the b&w before pics and then post the bikini pic (with sarong) as your after. Cause that is a jaw-dropper.

YES!

Of course.

Dan really is a very hansome man, isn't he?

Exactly! I'll NEVER be in a bikini. NEVER.

Red Robin is EXCELLENT! I love that place. Chilli Chilli Nachos. O.M.G. YUM!

We are watching Dennis the Menace. My 5 year old is finding it HI LAR IOUS!

Thanks for all the kind comments. I suppose I'm stuck in my head so much of the time, and so unsatisfied about my size, 16 if you missed it before, that I can't see the good. That's why I'm here. Support. Support. Support.

The stealth posting is cracking me up! :lmao:

Had fun tonight. Now hanging out with J which is nice. :goodvibes

That's good Sarah. I just worry about so many returning after wars and what they all must go through. It's sad.

Kat!!!!!

Lovely pictures. 205 in the first? You don't look anywhere close to that. Are you tall? Well, muscles probably. You can see how strong you are.

It's so lovely to see everyone's accomplishments. :lovestruc

Thanks for the compliments!!

I am 5'8". Not sure about the muscles, I think it is all just fat, esp in that first pic!! I started the Campaign to Not Be Fat Anymore in Feb '07, at 218. The "after" (progress) pic, I was probably about 160-165. ~150 is my goal weight.

I am also not very proportional. My legs are longer than they should be for my height (inseam: 33"), and I carry most of my weight around the middle like the Michelin Man. I think that somehow makes me able to carry more weight and look thinner. Sort of the potato on stilts concept (and I stole that one from another thread).

Not sure what E and Lyz are on about, but I am sure I will find out at some point! :laughing:

E, I just showed D your pics, and he was like who's that? I told him that you were the one that sold us the points, and his comment was wow, she's lost a ton of weight!

And Lyz, you will get there. I am so proud of you. :hug:

Just back from yet another socialite event tonight...kidding! Only one this week, and I will post pictures of that, I swear.

Tonight was dinner with a friend who is going to get a hysterectomy - 3 years overdue. It was her Goodbye Uterus party. Hilarious. Went to PF Chang's and got the 2pt steamed veggies with tofu and ate 1/2 cup of brown rice and only one glass of wine! Not too shabby, eh? I'm impressed with myself.

Then Jodi and I went to Borders and I bought two books on parenting - one called "I Was a Good Mom Before I Had Kids" and the other called "Easy to Love, Hard to Discipline". Which, as Erika knows, is my kid. It's all about positive parenting, and understanding their intentions so you can respond positively and not yell like the lunatic I am.

Anyhoo...

Thank you. Lyz, your comment means so much. I love how you guys get me, too, with my throw-down attitude. They were mean to you? I hate them! ;) Listen, who else is going to be in your corner like your girlfriends? That is why we have 'em - to hate the people you hate, to talk us off ledges, to tell us we are good moms on our bad days. So thank you my friends, all of you. :goodvibes

Ok, so pictures -

Sarah - what are you down to now? You look amazing.

Lisa - I love seeing you! You are so cute. So cute and happy!

Lyz - You know I'd just put you in a box and take you home, right? And yes, that is a darn nice "before" pic.

Dawn and Dan - The Cutest Couple Ever!

Kat - It still floors me, the difference.

Erika - I want your legs. That is all! Just send 'em down to me! Do you think if I do consistent run/walk, I can get there? Even if it's not all running all the time?

Ok, I'm missing a lot, so let me go back and read!

Thanks for the compliments!!

I am 5'8". Not sure about the muscles, I think it is all just fat, esp in that first pic!! I started the Campaign to Not Be Fat Anymore in Feb '07, at 218.

Come on Kat. You can see it in the after. That's not fat.

Not sure what E and Lyz are on about, but I am sure I will find out at some point! :laughing:

SEX!!!! I only know because I haven't had any in years and my ears perk up!!!:rotfl: :lmao: ;)

E, I just showed D your pics, and he was like who's that? I told him that you were the one that sold us the points, and his comment was wow, she's lost a ton of weight!

I know really something, eh? Big change in Erika's pics.

Lisa -AIM name, please. Are you all on? I will get on. I am parkerluce. And if you get that name, you are a bigger Lit geek than me, and I am sorry for that! Hehe!!!

Pictures coming!!! I found some more bad ones so let me post those, too, okay?

May72007-1.jpg
khakis.jpg

You look soo good!

Just back from yet another socialite event tonight...kidding! Only one this week, and I will post pictures of that, I swear.

Tonight was dinner with a friend who is going to get a hysterectomy - 3 years overdue. It was her Goodbye Uterus party. Hilarious. Went to PF Chang's and got the 2pt steamed veggies with tofu and ate 1/2 cup of brown rice and only one glass of wine! Not too shabby, eh? I'm impressed with myself.

Then Jodi and I went to Borders and I bought two books on parenting - one called "I Was a Good Mom Before I Had Kids" and the other called "Easy to Love, Hard to Discipline". Which, as Erika knows, is my kid. It's all about positive parenting, and understanding their intentions so you can respond positively and not yell like the lunatic I am.

Anyhoo...

Thank you. Lyz, your comment means so much. I love how you guys get me, too, with my throw-down attitude. They were mean to you? I hate them! ;) Listen, who else is going to be in your corner like your girlfriends? That is why we have 'em - to hate the people you hate, to talk us off ledges, to tell us we are good moms on our bad days. So thank you my friends, all of you. :goodvibes

Ok, so pictures -

Sarah - what are you down to now? You look amazing.

Lyz - You know I'd just put you in a box and take you home, right? And yes, that is a darn nice "before" pic.

Dawn and Dan - The Cutest Couple Ever!

Erika - I want your legs. That is all! Just send 'em down to me! Do you think if I do consistent run/walk, I can get there? Even if it's not all running all the time?

Ok, I'm missing a lot, so let me go back and read!

I know. I know. I would like to know too....

I was at 194.8 this morning... What it will be tomorrow I can not say... LOL! Red Robin is a demon!! LOL but it was soooo good!!! :laughing:

Yeah. Totally. This would be me.

Without question.

Long story, not very interesting. Both Liz and Lyz talked me down today. Love you for that!

Ok, so maybe he's not all bad and can stick around for a while, eh? :lmao: :rotfl2:

And Lyz, you will get there. I am so proud of you. :hug:

She is SO rockin' it! Can't wait for an updated pic.

We had a good-bye kidney party for Kel. Made kidney-shaped cookies, etc. Then the night before her surgery, we all wrote on her (cause you are supposed to write YES and NO on the proper parts so the docs to cut the wrong thing). So we wrote stuff like, "Thanks for the memories, you were a real pisser!" and "I'll be peeing you!" It made the process MUCH easier for all of us.

and the other called "Easy to Love, Hard to Discipline". Which, as Erika knows, is my kid. It's all about positive parenting, and understanding their intentions so you can respond positively and not yell like the lunatic I am.

Have it, read it, committed it to memory.

She is, right?

Freaking adorable, she is! I just want to shrink her, stuff her, and put her on a key chain she is so cute!

Goddess extraordinaire, totally.

I am sure you can! I also do TONS of squats and lunges and those really do a lot for muscle definition. I will have to take a side view of my legs...that is where you really see the muscles. Of course, I have to either find my camera or get a new one first...

Lisa -AIM name, please. Are you all on? I will get on. I am parkerluce. And if you get that name, you are a bigger Lit geek than me, and I am sorry for that! Hehe!!!

Pictures coming!!! I found some more bad ones so let me post those, too, okay?

I'm frankieneville. And I just started IMing last week. So I don't know what the heck I'm doing. But I'll put you in parkerluce.

I was at 194.8 this morning... What it will be tomorrow I can not say... LOL! Red Robin is a demon!! LOL but it was soooo good!!! :laughing:

How lovely Sarah. Out of 200. Good for you. :thumbsup2 I'm still above. 228. Actually your weight might be my finishing weight. I'm big. From birth actually. But we'll see when I get there.

As for Red Robin. Sarah, I refuse to make one change that I can't keep up with for life. Not one. And whereever that lands me is whereever that lands me. So sometimes it's Red Robin - hey, is it regional Sarah? Can I hit one on the way down to WDW. I do NY, PA, WV, VA (small time), NC, SC and GA. Love the drive. Love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter