• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Indy DVC

Not from Indy, but we will be there with you in spirit for the race this weekend! :car:

Batesville, IN.

About 60 miles SE of you.

Caskbill said:
Batesville, IN.

About 60 miles SE of you.

Caskbill, I visit Ripley County ALL the time!!! I am a flight nurse and fly out of North Vernon, so I have a lot of friends in EMS and Fire that are from Ripley County! Small world!!!

We're in Indianapolis, IN. We've got friends that are members up near Muncie, IN, too.

Oh, my mom and dad are members, too, and they live in Indianapolis.

I live near Evansville, but my sister lives in Indy (NE Side) and she just bought at SSR in April.

Greenwood here, but when people ask where I live, I just say Indy, rather than explaning that Greenwood is on the south side of Indy. :thumbsup2

MaryJ said:
I live near Evansville, but my sister lives in Indy (NE Side) and she just bought at SSR in April.
I am originaly from Evansville, moved to Indy in 88. My mother taught school in Mt Vernon for many, many years so I know Mt. Vernon quite well.

We are from Shelbyville just south of Indy but like Simzac, I say Indy. People know where that is and it saves time trying to explain where Shelbyville is located....smjj

Lafayette is home for us- but I have a DD in Fishers, another in Crawfordsville, a sister in Greenwood and mother in Columbus.

simzac said:
I am originaly from Evansville, moved to Indy in 88. My mother taught school in Mt Vernon for many, many years so I know Mt. Vernon quite well.
I've lived here all my life! Maybe I know her or even had her for a teacher!

We're just a mere 2 hours to your north in NE Indiana!

I'm from Terre Haute, but my daughter lives in Carmel and we are looking for a house there.

June

Another from Fort Wayne here! DH is originally a Speedway native, who's very adamant about it NOT being called Indy (although I do it just to annoy him). :teeth:

I know this is off topic but I will be in Indianpolis at the Convention Center in Jan 2007. Staying at the Marriott. DD has a cheering competition.

Should I rent a car at the airport or just take a cab? What is the area like?

Also, what other airports are not too far from IND??? Just wondering if there may be an alternative to fly into and drive if I have too.

thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter