• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Indy DVC

simzac said:
Is it definite Loon Lake Lodge is the site?

I don't think it is for certain yet, but I posted on the DIS Meets thread for them to update the details over here. Hopefully they will because I would love to meet fellow DISer's! :wave2:

Squidrific said:
I don't think it is for certain yet, but I posted on the DIS Meets thread for them to update the details over here. Hopefully they will because I would love to meet fellow DISer's! :wave2:
Though not a DVC person myself, nor from Indy, after Squidrific made me aware that there was a large group here from Indy, I thought I would post a link here to the Meet board and the Labor Day weekend meet. Not sure where yet though, but Loon Lake Lodge was a nice place for one several years ago. Please add your thoughts on the Meet thread. :cool1: Sounds great. :thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1173239

Euchre_U said:
Grew up near Muncie. Graduated Purdue, and now live in the Dallas / Ft. Worth area in Texas.

Welcome fellow Boilermaker!!! :wave2:

Hi everyone! We're up in Northwest IN - Valparaiso! :wave2:

-Michelle

New totals thru today.

3- Fishers, Indianapolis,
2- Muncie, Fort Wayne, Brownsburg
1- Columbus, Batesville, Avon, Noblesville, Mt. Vernon, Greenwood, Shelbyville, Lafayette, Terre Haute, South Bend, Starke County, Carmel, Marion, Zionsville, Plainfield, Valparaiso

Grand total of 28, any more?

Hi Indy DVC Members. Just wanted to give an update on the DIS Meet. It looks like the date is September 2nd at Loon Lake Lodge in Castleton at 3:00 p.m. If you plan on attending, pleae post on the DIS Meet board so that they can have a headcount! Hope to meet you! :cool1:

Hi! I am in Georgetown south Indiana (near Louisville) I am a want to be in Indy mom I LOVE the museum and zoo!! :wave2:

Hi everyone :wave: , DH and I are Lafayette natives (here's a shoutout to Webmaster Doc, my DVC answerman who helped so much with all my DVC questions before we joined :thumbsup2 ) and still reside there and I'm a Purdue grad. DS (a junior in HS ~ how the heck did that happen so fast :confused3 ) has already made plans to attend Purdue, majoring in Physics (he is my golden child :love: !). I have already mentioned (many times) to DS about the WDW College Program (having a few friends who have kids who went through the program and LOVED it ~ one is even moving down to Orlando when she graduates in December) and he is very interested. Hmmmmm, I may have to plan a visit or two (or three or four........) just to make sure he's doing OK :teeth: .

I'm here too, in Bloomington area about an hour below Indy. I know there are a few others in this area.

How about an update

3-Fishers, Indianapolis
2- Muncie, Lafayette, Ft. Wayne, Brownsburg
1- Columbus, Batesville, Avon, Noblesville, Mt. Vernon, Greenwood, Shelbyville, Terre Haute, South Bend, Starke County, Carmel, Marion, Zionsville, Plainfield, Valparaiso, Spencerville, Georgetown, Bloomington

32 and growing :thumbsup2

Just bumping up to say.................

Way to go Colts!!! You are all truly a class act and have made Indiana proud.

Laura

What a great win! Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep last night!

I spent the whole day today delivering Super Bowl t-shirts to Kohl's stores.:)

Has anyone seen the "you just won the Super Bowl, what are you going to do now" commercial? I saw it tonight and got a big 'ol Hoosier smile on my face!!

Just saw this thread - I'm in NW Indiana in Griffith. It's about 2 hours from Indy. Everyone out this way is a Bears fan, I guess because we're so close to Chicago. But I was cheering for the Colts to win, so I'm glad they did!

Indiana is where my heart is:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter