• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Indy DVC

Charlestown here. Small town, we just tell people we're across the river from Louisville!

South Bend here, wife is from Indy. Congrats Colts!

notredame_logo_2003.gif

We will be at OKW July 1-6. I also noticed on your signature line you were at VB over Spring Break. We were there too April 1-6.

We were at VB those same days! The place is gorgeous. It was our first visit and we had a blast - non-stop fun. I think I got about 15 minutes rest the whole vacation. We were so busy doing stuff - swimming, frisbee, football, basketball shuffleboard, putt putt... (my 11 yr old son is a bit active).

The only downer was that whole reserved chair deal at the pool. Once they cleared that up, seems like we were able to sleep in at least.

In any event, we were so impressed with the resort, beach, surrounding area that we are thinking about getting an add-on contract to VB.

We met another family from Fishers who were there same time as well. Guess they go there on SB every year? Have you been to VB before and what were your thoughts?

Bet we'd recognize one another. VB is small enough you know who is visiting each day. Hope you had a good VB visit and enjoy summer vacation!

We were at VB those same days! The place is gorgeous. It was our first visit and we had a blast - non-stop fun. I think I got about 15 minutes rest the whole vacation. We were so busy doing stuff - swimming, frisbee, football, basketball shuffleboard, putt putt... (my 11 yr old son is a bit active).

The only downer was that whole reserved chair deal at the pool. Once they cleared that up, seems like we were able to sleep in at least.

In any event, we were so impressed with the resort, beach, surrounding area that we are thinking about getting an add-on contract to VB.

We met another family from Fishers who were there same time as well. Guess they go there on SB every year? Have you been to VB before and what were your thoughts?

Bet we'd recognize one another. VB is small enough you know who is visiting each day. Hope you had a good VB visit and enjoy summer vacation!

It was our second year at VB for Spring Break. We fell in love with it last year. Our DD 10 has brought a friend and they go a play and have so much fun. I get time to play and to relax. I was so over the chair problem. I was glad to hear they were finally trying to do something about it. My DH was at the pool getting us chairs at 8 am. I can't wait to go back next year. We probably won't add on there until we can't get ressie's at 7month window. I do love it so much.

Anyone going to WDW this summer?

We'll be at SSR in July.

Going July 25th - 31st. Beach Club Villas first part of our trip, but not sure about the 2nd part yet. We like to change resorts to get a different feel.

We are hoping to fit in a trip, but haven't planned it yet. DH's work has a lot of things up in the air right now. But we are thinking by the end of July we can go.

I am hoping we can get a studio at the last minute (OKW or SSR would be fine, just so we have a room)!

DJ
(Muncie)

We're no up to 35 members from Indiana

3- Fishers, Indianapolis
2- Brownsburg, Fort Wayne, Lafayette, Muncie, South Bend
1- Avon, Batesville, Bloomington, Carmel, Charlestown, Columbus, Georgetown, Greenwood, Griffith, Marion, Mt. Vernon, Noblesville, Plainfield, Shelbyville, Spencerville, Starke County, Terre Haute, Valparaiso, Zionsville

Any more out there:confused3

We are here also, from Indiana. We live in Huntington, about 30 minutes southwest of Fort Wayne. I was born and raised in Fort Wayne.:goodvibes

Anyone going to WDW this summer?

We'll be at SSR in July.

We are going to WDW and SSR in July. We will be there July 1-10. We can't wait to return to WDW as first time DVCer's and stay at SSR for the first time. :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter