(Inspired by Helenabear) Would you like a cookie?

Um, I just got back from Vegas.....can I have one??? Actually, at the MGM Grand they have M&M's World. Any and every color of M&M is there, even the colors you can't buy in stores. And they cost *just* $8/pound!!!! You can mix & match all you want!!!!!

My mouth is watering right now.... you're a dear Kim
Ummm.. what exactly is the cause of this Elaine...? The cookies or the picture?? ;)

All this cookie talk is killing me.. I might have to go downstairs and cut a piece of that chocolate cake I've been able to resist...up until now.

$8.00 a lb. huh Jay!? Wooo hooo... sounds like a real bargain! Was the green bin empty? It should've been... I saw to it, that the world was virtually emptied of green M&Ms earlier today. Unfortunately though, a few here n' there have snuck by my eagle eyed M&M guards. :mad:

MMMMMMMMMMMM Beanie...could you send a couple of them south on 93 for me. ....pretty please?

Just the cookies are doing that to me ;)

My goodness $8/pound!!! That is something else.

Isn't Beanie just the sweetest by giving us all yummy cookies :)

Okay Kim...I have to admit...that last post had me rolling...hee hee..:)

Another cookie for Elaine:

antonb4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter