Inventions restaurant themed Sunday brunch

Any idea who we can expect for Neverland? I assume Peter Pan, Hook and Smee but would love it if theres some extras.

I was undecided but now I HAVE to book this, we have never met Peter Pan or Wendy and my 2 eldest love them and always ask why cant they meet them!

Would be ace if they was to include Tinkerbell and Jake too.

Theme for August 31 is New Orleans.

Looks like that pin event date change is at least good for something.

Oh don't suppose they mentioned the theme for the 24th did they Vala? Otherwise I will call and ask - they didn't know last week

Nope, still no info when I called. Maybe it's all mystery characters. :lmao:

Still no theme for the 24th - they said it wouldn't be confirmed until the 3rd of Aug - seems a bit strange!

Sorry to ask, but I finally had the time to read through the whole thread - if the theme is New Orleans, we can expect the characters from Princess and the Frog???

How far in advance do they know the themes? Is it 6 weeks when reservations open?

If I do decide to book, I am determined it will include a Sunday so we can do brunch again!

Sorry to ask, but I finally had the time to read through the whole thread - if the theme is New Orleans, we can expect the characters from Princess and the Frog???

Naveen, Tiana and Mickey and friends in outfits from the period the movie is set in. Haven't heard about Louis or Facilier appearing.

How far in advance do they know the themes? Is it 6 weeks when reservations open?

If I do decide to book, I am determined it will include a Sunday so we can do brunch again!

Reservations open 2 months out. Sometimes they know then, sometimes they won't be able to tell you. For my date they knew when I made the reservation, but others (like the 24th of August) seem to be mysteriously delayed.

Reservations open 2 months out. Sometimes they know then, sometimes they won't be able to tell you. For my date they knew when I made the reservation, but others (like the 24th of August) seem to be mysteriously delayed.

Thanks! We may be going 15th Feb - so I am assuming it will be a romance theme. When we were there for R's 3rd birthday on Valentines weekend it was Rapunzel; Flynn; and Princess Minnie; Prince Mickey etc.

Does anyone know what the Valentine theme has been in the past?

I think Valentine's Day is usually "romance" of some sort, yes. I can't remember details, but I'll see what I can find.

We were there for Valentines Day this year. The brunch at the weekend was Neverland theme, however on valentines day itself the regular character meal was valentines themed and had heart baloons and characters in formal attire. Minnie and Mickey wore their Parisian outfits, goofy was in a white suit and Pluto had a while and silver collar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter