It was to be a SURPRISE trip, but I blew it May 2012 PTR (New May 9 )

I don't want to miss sending you off! Please post lovely pictures on FB!

I know this trip will be yet another wonderful one for you and Jas!!

:flower3: See ya real soon (but hopefully not too soon, bc I want your trip to move slowly so you can enjoy it!!!)

Hope you have a fabulous trip!! I will say hi if we see you, be sure to do the same!! Hope all your travel goes smoothly!! :thumbsup2

Hello Queen!! :goodvibes

I didn't want to miss the opportunity to wish you and Jasmine a wonderful trip! Be safe and soak it all in as best you can ;), look forward to hearing all about it!!!

:hug: Carla

Have a magical trip!!!! I just got back so I will be catching up on your ptr while you are gone :) Saw some reference to packing cubes that has my curiosity piqued so I know I'll enjoy catching up on all I missed out on while away.

Check in if you have a few moments from time to time :) but most of all HAVE FUN!!!!

Queen, in caes I don't get over here before you leave, I wanted to wish you and Jas a most wonderful mother/daughter trip. Have a blast, have a Pina Colada or two for me (oh, and throw in a slushie too) and take lots of pictures. Love to you and your daughter, my friend.

Love the packing cubes! Such a great idea! I'm glad you got your ME stuff in the mail! Can't wait for your tr! Good luck!

I wanted to stop in and say have a great trip down to WDW! I am looking forward to meeting up next week! Can't believe our trips are finally so close! :woohoo:

Have a fabulous trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! :cheer2:
Think of me when you are having a grand marnier slushie in France Pavilion!!

Debbie:yay:

:dance3: Came over to do a little dancing/celebrating with you!!! :dance3:

I won't be on here again before we leave.

We have pedi apts tonight and then I have some last minute things to do.

I will work tomorrow til 1pm and then we will drive to Syracuse.
I do have a quick trip to the Disney Store planned, enjoy diner & a swim then try to get to sleep early. (I say try...:laughing:)
Our flight leaves at 7am, should be checking in at POR around 11am. :yay:
We have a lunch ADR at Liberty tree and then the rest of the day at MK.

I'll text you Sat. night while we are at DTD! That puts a smile on my face! :goodvibes

I wish you safe travels and see you at our Happiest Place on Earth! :hug:
You are there as I am typing this and tomorrow we'll be there with you! Can' wait to meet up finally!!!
Enjoying your TR, can't wait to hear how your trip goes! Have a great time!!!
Thank you so much and thank you for reading
Have a safe flight and a wonderful vacation!! I love your PTR's and TR's. All of them!! :)
That is so sweet, thank you so much! It makes me happy to write them so I'm glad you've been enjoying them!
Have way too much fun!:hug::hug:
Thanks girl! :thumbsup2
I don't want to miss sending you off! Please post lovely pictures on FB!

I know this trip will be yet another wonderful one for you and Jas!!

:flower3: See ya real soon (but hopefully not too soon, bc I want your trip to move slowly so you can enjoy it!!!)
Thanks Debby, I am officially on vacation now so let the party begin:cool1:
Hope you have a fabulous trip!! I will say hi if we see you, be sure to do the same!! Hope all your travel goes smoothly!! :thumbsup2
We sure will, keeping our fingers crossed that we run into you!;)
Hello Queen!! :goodvibes

I didn't want to miss the opportunity to wish you and Jasmine a wonderful trip! Be safe and soak it all in as best you can ;), look forward to hearing all about it!!!

:hug: Carla
Thank you so much Carla...I will be so excited to tell you all about it when we get home!
Have a magical trip!!!! I just got back so I will be catching up on your ptr while you are gone :) Saw some reference to packing cubes that has my curiosity piqued so I know I'll enjoy catching up on all I missed out on while away.

Check in if you have a few moments from time to time :) but most of all HAVE FUN!!!!
Welcome home and if you've started a TR please let me know, I would love to follow along
Queen, in caes I don't get over here before you leave, I wanted to wish you and Jas a most wonderful mother/daughter trip. Have a blast, have a Pina Colada or two for me (oh, and throw in a slushie too) and take lots of pictures. Love to you and your daughter, my friend.

Thanks Kathy:) I promise you that I can do for you...wish we could have one together but I know one of these years that will happen! XO

Love the packing cubes! Such a great idea! I'm glad you got your ME stuff in the mail! Can't wait for your tr! Good luck!
Thanks hon
I just stopped in to say :wave2: and Yeah!!!!!! :cool1: for three days! :woohoo:
Thanks Mary Ellen! can you believe we leave tomorrow?;)
I wanted to stop in and say have a great trip down to WDW! I am looking forward to meeting up next week! Can't believe our trips are finally so close! :woohoo:
Can't wait to see you hon....you guys travel safe and we'll see you in a few days! Doesn't that sound great?
Have a fabulous trip!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! :cheer2:
Think of me when you are having a grand marnier slushie in France Pavilion!!

Debbie:yay:
I will definitely think of you! Thanks for stopping in Debbie!:)
Have fun! Cant wait to hear all about it!

Will do! I have been up since 4:rolleyes:but managed to stay in bed until 530am....think I am a little excitedÉ

Woo Hoo! It is so close now. Safe travels and hope to see you at DHS in 8 days. :cool1:

Hope your enjoying your day of pedicures and last minute packing :thumbsup2

Have a fabulous time...I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back :goodvibes

Have a fabulous vacation guys:goodvibes

Here's to hoping the weather and crowds are in your favour, and that everything goes just the way it should.

Have an amazing time!

I first posted on your TR from last summer I believe. I'm the one that first read your name as Queen of FALL Things. Brilliant, indeed. In anycase, I am hooked on your reports and over time, I have read them all. I went backwards, of course, only makes sense and am now reading what I think is your first report co-written with Peg in 2009 and I am seriously laughing out loud. My husband and kids think I'm nuts. :)

I must say I just love the closeness of your family, especially between you and Peg. My family and I are moving to my hometown of Chicago in a few weeks so we can be close to family again....my sister and her family are a big reason for this move. We haven't lived near each other as adults and I am so looking forward to it!! Plus they have always wanted to take their kids to WDW but it hasn't happened....I'm going to change that! And as a bonus, I will get to meet Kathy (KatMark) as she lives within an hour of my sister.

Ok, didn't mean to carry on but I just love your reports and interactions. :flower3::rolleyes:

Yay, one more day for you! :dance3:

Have fun, be safe, and I can't wait to hear all about it when you return. :hug:

How did your departure day sneak up on me???

Have a safe, magical trip! Hope to see you in the parks! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter