It was to be a SURPRISE trip, but I blew it May 2012 PTR (New May 9 )

Hi Queen!
Just got though all 33 pages. Hope you and Jasmine had a wonderful magical vacation. Can't wait to read all about it!

Hazel

1 Day!!

Have a great trip. :thumbsup2

Thanks Darcy! The last day kind of got away from me which I will explain in the upcoming TR!!

Woo Hoo! It is so close now. Safe travels and hope to see you at DHS in 8 days. :cool1:

Hope you guys had a great trip...so sad we didn/t run into you!

Hope your enjoying your day of pedicures and last minute packing :thumbsup2

Have a fabulous time...I'm looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back :goodvibes

It was a great day, a little hectic, but a a great day! I promise to start by next weekend!

Have a fabulous vacation guys:goodvibes

Here's to hoping the weather and crowds are in your favour, and that everything goes just the way it should.

Have an amazing time!

Thanks hon!

Cannot wait to tell you all about it!

I first posted on your TR from last summer I believe. I'm the one that first read your name as Queen of FALL Things. Brilliant, indeed. In anycase, I am hooked on your reports and over time, I have read them all. I went backwards, of course, only makes sense and am now reading what I think is your first report co-written with Peg in 2009 and I am seriously laughing out loud. My husband and kids think I'm nuts. :)

I must say I just love the closeness of your family, especially between you and Peg. My family and I are moving to my hometown of Chicago in a few weeks so we can be close to family again....my sister and her family are a big reason for this move. We haven't lived near each other as adults and I am so looking forward to it!! Plus they have always wanted to take their kids to WDW but it hasn't happened....I'm going to change that! And as a bonus, I will get to meet Kathy (KatMark) as she lives within an hour of my sister.

Ok, didn't mean to carry on but I just love your reports and interactions. :flower3::rolleyes:

Yes, I absolutely remember you !!! Thank makes me so happy that enjoyed reading them all. Peg has one more under her siggie from 2008 if you want to read that one....that was the year they bought DVC...we were joint on that one too but for some reason I never put it in my siggie:confused3

Being close to family is the best. I dont know what I would do without them around me!! So happy you will be having that experience soon.:goodvibes

I will post a link to the new TR here in about a week of so!

Yay, one more day for you! :dance3:

Have fun, be safe, and I can't wait to hear all about it when you return. :hug:

Thanks sweetie, it was such a great time!

How did your departure day sneak up on me???

Have a safe, magical trip! Hope to see you in the parks! :)

I think it sorta snuck up on both of us....or at least that's the way it felt that day!

Hope you had an amazing trip and I will be checking for your new TR!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Can not WAIT for that TR.
Have a marvelous trip!

Hey hon!

Thank you so much it was amazing in so many ways! TR coming up soon!

Have a magical time :tinker:

Thank you so much Dawn, it was more than we could have imagined!

Bon Voyage!
Yes - Ditto - Bon Voyage!!!!!!!
Thanks Mary Ellen!
Your trip has arrived!!!pixiedust:

I hope you and Jasmine have a wonderful time and make lots of memories!:thumbsup2
We did just that!! Thanks hon!!
Have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear all about it!
It was wonderful thank you so much! I can`t wait to share it with you!
Hope you and Jasmine are having the best time, Queen! Can't wait to read all about it!
We sure did and can`t wait to share with you all!
Hi Queen!
Just got though all 33 pages. Hope you and Jasmine had a wonderful magical vacation. Can't wait to read all about it!

Hazel

`We sure did, couldn`t have asked for better!! Thanks again for reading along!

Hello all my wonderful Dis-friends! We arrived home early last evening after a wonderful 2 weeks in our happy place.

We have lots to tell you! We met up with some wonderful friends from the Dis, ate amazing food, drank equally amazing drinks, and had the time of our lives!

I am back to work tomorrow and heading to my sisters today (man did we miss the family) after picking up my dad! We can`t wait to give them all their goodies and catch up! I probably won`t get the TR started until the weekend but I will post the link here when I do!

Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart for following along with us! I can`t wait to share our latest adventure with you!:hug:

Welcome home!! So glad you had a fabulous time :goodvibes Enjoy your family time today and I'll be watching for the TR - no pressure though, it did take me 4 months to start mine :)

Welcome back guys:goodvibes

I'm glad you had an amazing trip and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Enjoy relaxing after your busy two weeks and definitely let me know when you start your TR!

Welcome back, Queen! Keeping an eye out for your TR. Hope you have a great week back at work.

Hello all my wonderful Dis-friends! We arrived home early last evening after a wonderful 2 weeks in our happy place.

We have lots to tell you! We met up with some wonderful friends from the Dis, ate amazing food, drank equally amazing drinks, and had the time of our lives!

I am back to work tomorrow and heading to my sisters today (man did we miss the family) after picking up my dad! We can`t wait to give them all their goodies and catch up! I probably won`t get the TR started until the weekend but I will post the link here when I do!

Thank you all again from the bottom of my heart for following along with us! I can`t wait to share our latest adventure with you!:hug:

Welcome back! I can't wait to read...it will help time move quickly while I wait for our turn!

Welcome home!! So glad you had a fabulous time :goodvibes Enjoy your family time today and I'll be watching for the TR - no pressure though, it did take me 4 months to start mine :)
Thanks Lara! It will definitely be started this weekend!
Welcome home, Queen. Can't wait to hear all about it.

When you get settled, I started my PTR. Here's the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2935969
Thanks Kathy! I can't wait to get over and read your PTR! Thanks for the link:hug:
Welcome back guys:goodvibes

I'm glad you had an amazing trip and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Enjoy relaxing after your busy two weeks and definitely let me know when you start your TR!
Thanks hon:goodvibes I will post the link here this weekend! So nice to hear from you:hug:
:hug:Welcome home! I missed you guys!Can't wait to hear all about your trip!:goodvibes
Thanks my friend:hug: We missed you and I thought of you when I saw "our" hoodie at DTD:lmao:
Welcome back! Looking forward to reading all about it!

Thanks Mary Ellen:hug: Can't wait to tell you all about it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter