It was to be a SURPRISE trip, but I blew it May 2012 PTR (New May 9 )

Glad you made it home safely. I'll be looking for your TR link here!
Thank you so much! I will definitely post the link here this weekend!
Welcome back, Queen! Keeping an eye out for your TR. Hope you have a great week back at work.
Thanks hon:hug: Getting caught up at work has been a bit of a challenge but I'm almost there!
Welcome home!!! I'll have my eyes peeled for the TR!!
This weekend, I promise:goodvibes
Welcome back! I can't wait to read...it will help time move quickly while I wait for our turn!

Thanks Debby:hug: It will be my pleasure to help you pass the time! I am so happy that time seems to be passing as quickly since we're home as it did while we were there:sad1:

Yay! SO excited for that TR link... should make for some great coffee reading on Monday morning :coffee: !!

Hugs :hug: to you both!! xxoo

Yay! SO excited for that TR link... should make for some great coffee reading on Monday morning :coffee: !!

Hugs :hug: to you both!! xxoo

Yay! There's my girl!:hug: I will make it as enjoyable as I can for you:lmao: I'll try and not make you spit coffee over your computer tho:rolleyes1

Hugs from us to you:hug:

Welcome home!! Can't wait for the TR & to hear all about your adventures!

Thanks Kylie!!! Can't wait to share with you!:hug:

Welcome back!

Thanks Amy:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter