It's Back.....BB Season 21(Spoilers Welcome)

Um...on my feeds forum they are saying a flip may be happening and Sis will be the one going. Nooooooo. Everyone manifest Christie gets voted out...manifest it hard!!!!
I think nick did stuff so they want him out and you know what they say the enemy of my enemy is my friend

I will be convinced that prod interfered if that happens.

That is exactly what happened. As soon as Jackson came out of the DR he wanted to keep Christie. Who knows what the heck they told him. You know production wants to keep Christie since she brings drama and Analyse brings absolutely nothing. I hate when they interfere like this. Should be illegal since it's a game show but unfortunately they bill themselves as an entertainment show.

And the next HoH is a bird call memory comp. And Christie has the calls DOWN (and has a bird sanctuary in her backyard). SOOOOOOO....seems like all production set up. ICK!
(eyeroll) and I bet she will say LOL I just said I'd put Nick up to stay in the house but I nominate Michie and Holly

I haven't really watched BBAD from last night but I did hear her say that she blew up someone's game. I will be so angry if they keep her. Producers should not be able to talk game to them at all PERIOD. I can't believe for the sake of show ratings that producers can actually talk them into going a different direction.

That is exactly what happened. As soon as Jackson came out of the DR he wanted to keep Christie. Who knows what the heck they told him. You know production wants to keep Christie since she brings drama and Analyse brings absolutely nothing. I hate when they interfere like this. Should be illegal since it's a game show but unfortunately they bill themselves as an entertainment show.

One of the reasons I prefer Survivor. Prod interfering is absolute garbage.

Ugh!!!:

Cliff and Nick in the target room. Cliff tells him that everyone's voting to keep Christie.
Jackson calls Christie into the storage room and tells her that he can't vote to keep her here. Holly joins. He then cracks up, saying he's joking.

They should have voted out Christie. I voted for Nick for prankster because...A) he will put up Christie and B) Christie will KNOW America hates her. SHe is the worst. A bulldozer. Another poster on my live feeds forum called her an emotional vampire. Yup. And all those suckers fall for her BS.

They should have voted out Christie. I voted for Nick for prankster because...A) he will put up Christie and B) Christie will KNOW America hates her. SHe is the worst. A bulldozer. Another poster on my live feeds forum called her an emotional vampire. Yup. And all those suckers fall for her BS.

OK, Nick it is! We need that "vampire" out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter