It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

Three Days- You are in serious count down now. Pretty soon you will be counting hours not days, 72 hours or less now by the way!!!
:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:A course line just for you.

3 more days!!!!! So excited for you (and let's face it, a little jealous too- still have 5 months to go).
And a very happy December too! Happy birthday month to us!!!!!

Aaaaccckkkk!!! Have I told you lately that I love you? I've been waiting for these too!!!
Love you too, booboo. :hug:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
THANK YOU DARLIN'!
THANKS BILLIE!
You're VERY welcome!!! :goodvibes

So excited for you! :jumping1: I hope this week flies by for you! Your plans sound amazing! I can't wait to read your trip report. I hope you have the best time. Happy Birthday!:bday:
Thank you sooo much! :cutie:

How exciting! The trip is almost upon you!!
I like your matching luggage, LOL.
Happy early birthday!
Thanks! I bought the luggage set from Target 6 years ago or so, because I was tired of traveling with a mismatched hodge podge of random duffle bags. :rotfl:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! May your stay seem long, and lines be short, and may every memory last forever!
Thank you VERY kindly!!! :goodvibes

Hey Billie, how 'Bout a quick June weekend trip, eh? :sunny:
Summer in Florida and kids are out of school???.....
i6pGYo48cjS00.gif

OK, a carpet cleaner may be going on my wish list now - seems like a good investment, especially since we are living in apartments for the foreseeable future. The fee to clean the carpets in my last place was awful!
There's a great local company here that does my whole apartment for $100 bucks. I originally planned on having them come out last week, but my Mom just happened to have just bought her machine. So I cancelled the appointment, and saved another $100 towards Disney! :thumbsup2

Love that you've got everything packed in cute matching luggage :) Also, thanks for reminding me about how much I need to catch up on Once Upon a Time! We had been watching on Netflix and definitely stopped at some point, but I want to know what the heck is going on every time I accidentally see a commercial for the current season :P
It's my favorite show! This current season I'm not loving, though. :( I'm not ready to give up on it, though! ::yes::

3 days!!! But really more like 2 if you're leaving Friday, right? I hope you have a fabulous birthday and a wonderful trip! :D
Yes, two FULL days left! Three sleeps! :hyper:

Hey Billie! Just did a quick catch up :) We got back Sat. night from our Thanksgiving-in-Disney trip so (as usual) I was behind.......
Happy early birthday and I hope the next couple days fly by for you!!!
Thank you! And I hope that you had an AWESOME trip!!! :goodvibes

Three Days- You are in serious count down now. Pretty soon you will be counting hours not days, 72 hours or less now by the way!!!
HOW EXCITING!!! Let me see... Hmmm. Actually, I'm at right about 63 hours right now. Sooooon! :D

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:A course line just for you.
Yay, my own person chorus line, I love it!! :woohoo:

3 more days!!!!! So excited for you (and let's face it, a little jealous too- still have 5 months to go).
And a very happy December too! Happy birthday month to us!!!!!
Happy December to you as well, soon-to-be-birthday-girl!!! :cutie:

Congrats on getting all packed up. Just three more sleeps and a birthday to go. So excited for ya!

Are you ready? I would be counting the hours at this point.... Birthday trip!
45 hours until we're on our way to Disney!!! :cutie:

Congrats on getting all packed up. Just three more sleeps and a birthday to go. So excited for ya!
Two sleeps and a birthday now!!! (Probably more like 1 sleep, beause let's be honest... I'm going to be too excited to sleep tomorrow night.) :rolleyes:

Peeking in here to say, HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP and BERFDAY!!!
Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!!! :hug:

So close ............... :tink:

Are your aunt and uncle excited, too?
I sure hope so! They're coming into town today, so I should see them for a bit tonight. I'm going to show them the MASTERPLAN! binder, and see how they react. :laughing:

Party pooper! :rolleyes1:laughing: I get it, though. June isn't my ideal time to go either, but at my house one must go when the opportunity presents itself!

It's almost your birthday!!!:woohoo:
It IS almost my birthday! Tomorrowwwww! :hyper:

TWO DAYS!!! DID YOU HEAR ME??? TWO DAYS!!!!
YAAAASSSSS!!! So excited!!! :woohoo:

2 days until WDW! :hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

OMG OMG OMG. LESS THAN 48 HOURS NOW!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

So far the week has treated me very well, and I hope the trend continues! First of all, some things changed and I no longer have to come in to work on my birthday for a few hours. YAY!!!! :woohoo:

Yesterday was my "office birthday." My co-worker is off today, and of course my vacation starts tomorrow, so Rachel did up my birthday here at the office yesterday so all three of us could be here.

How cute is my cake?! And it's from my favorite bakery in town, too! (For those of you who remember, Rachel is the same friend I got that cute Hawaiian Mickey & Minnie cake for back in October for her birthday.)

20151201_094844-1.jpg

And adorable balloons on my desk!

20151201_094805-1.jpg

And I think my favorite part is the card! I am just tickled to death over (1) YAY, STICKERS!, and (2) the way she turned all the 5s into 35s. :cutie:

20151201_094626-1.jpg

20151201_094648_001-1.jpg

20151201_094728-1.jpg

I love when my birthday kicks off two days early! :goodvibes

And then so just when I thought my day couldn't get any better yesterday, the husband of a client I helped on Monday stopped into the office, and dropped off the following on behalf of his very lovely wife...

20151201_122137-1.jpg

20151201_122201-1.jpg

It's so nice to feel appreciated. :blush:

After work, Rachel and I went out for our favorite... sushi and sake! As usual, I drove because she's a lightweight and I have to get her home safely afterwards. :laughing: It was delicious and fun, as always!

It's pretty slow at work today, and I just found out that if it stays this way, I get to go home around my normal lunchtime (2pm-3pm). YAY!!! Which I'm super glad for. I have quite a bit I want to get done tonight. I'm going to make my final Walmart run, and get the last few bits and bobs. I'm supposed to stop by my Grandparents house this evening to say hi to Mark & Debby (they're arriving today), and I'm bringing the the binder for them to check out. I think my Nana has birthday & trip money for me too, and if I pick that up tonight instead of tomorrow, it'll make it easier to get it deposited into my bank account tomorrow. When I finally make it home tonight, and I have discovered a few last-minute cleaning jobs I want to tackle and knock out, so that tomorrow I don't have to worry about it. So getting cut loose early from the office today will be AWESOME. Fingers and toes crossed that it stays slow here! :bitelip:

2 more days! :woohoo:

WoYwgrfZP4yw8.gif

Last edited:
Have an amaaaazing trip!! I can't wait to hear all about it after!!! I will be daydreaming about being there with you for a few days!!

I don't know what I love most about your post ... the fact that it's 2 days/1 or 2 sleeps to Disney, the amazing cake Rachel got you, the balloons, or the card. It's all so awesome!

And I just want to say ... I hope those merci chocolates are really good, because those commercials annoy me and I think the chocolate needs to be good to make up for it.

So ... the suspense is killing me ... did you get to leave work early???

I love all your birthday cards, especially the 35 one. The cake looks awesome, too. What a nice office birthday. :)

party::bday: Billie!!!!!!!

Yay for having your birthday off after all. And WOW !, that birthday cake and card are amazeballs, definitely fit for a Disney Princesss.

Tomorrow's the big day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower1::dogdance::cheer2::bounce::Pinkbounc:jumping3::jumping1:

Wishing you a wonderful birthday and of course a most magical and delicious birthday Dis-cation!

ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!! (like you are really going to sleep...)

H
giphy.gif

Happy Birthday Princess!!!

I'm so glad for you that you don't have to go into work today!

giphy.gif

I hope that you have a super fantastical day today and that everything goes just how you want it!

giphy.gif

Tomorrow you're going to Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!

May your travels be safe, traffic flow smoothly, skies be blue and laughter be abundant!

Have a supercalafragalisticexpialadocious time!!!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter