It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

Disney-Happy-Birthday-1.png

And Happy 1 Day to Disney! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and the most magical of trips. I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!

ETA: I stole that image from the internet. I would have made you something myself, but I'm on a bit of a tight schedule today. Maybe if I have time later I'll make you something, but if not ... I owe you a personal birthday graphic for next year.

TOMORROW, TOMORROW!
I LOVE YA!!
TOMORROW!!!
YOU'RE ALWAYS A DAY AWAYYYYYYYYY!!

tumblr_llr12lb6G01qi55qj.GIF

Your birthday cake is so cute! Your co-workers always do a good job. And hooray for not having to go into work. Pixie dust already!

I hope you have a safe and absolutely wonderful trip!

Lovely birthday cake they had for you. Shopping theme too. Noo.. you don't shop do you. Haha.

Happy birthday and have safe travels tomorrow. :bday:princess:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

A very :bday: to you!!

And safe travels tomorrow and on your way back! I just know the trip will be wonderful :D

2 days! I'm jealous and I just got back! Have an absolutely fabulous birthday and trip!
I will do my best!

Have an amaaaazing trip!! I can't wait to hear all about it after!!! I will be daydreaming about being there with you for a few days!!
I wish you were gonna be there, we would have too much fun together!

So exciting! And Amyjoy is right on - Thank you for spreading your magic everywhere you go!
Awww, thank you, Donna!

I don't know what I love most about your post ... the fact that it's 2 days/1 or 2 sleeps to Disney, the amazing cake Rachel got you, the balloons, or the card. It's all so awesome!
It's been a pretty great week!

And I just want to say ... I hope those merci chocolates are really good, because those commercials annoy me and I think the chocolate needs to be good to make up for it.
I actually still have no idea if they're good or not. I stashed them in my desk, as I was out of emergency chocolate rations. I've actually never heard of them or seen a commercial for them... and from what you said, I'm GLAD that I haven't!

So ... the suspense is killing me ... did you get to leave work early???
Yes and no. I did leave early, but at 5pm, not at 2-3pm like I was supposed to. It didn't get busy, nope. But at 2:58, just as I was packing up to leabe... an email came in that I couldn't blow off, and I didn't have my out-of-office up yet to let the sender know I was away for until Dec. 14th. So I stayed, handled that project, and was just wrapping up when at 3:53pm... it happened again. Another email, this time from a high-dollar client. Still no out-of-office reply. Doh. Grumbled about it then put up my out-of-office auto-reply despite still being in the office, then handled business. Finally got out the door at 5:02pm. FREEDOMMMMMM!!!!

I love all your birthday cards, especially the 35 one. The cake looks awesome, too. What a nice office birthday. :)
She did a really great job!

party::bday: Billie!!!!!!!

Yay for having your birthday off after all. And WOW !, that birthday cake and card are amazeballs, definitely fit for a Disney Princesss.
Yeah, it was a pretty special birthday treat!

Tomorrow's the big day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flower1::dogdance::cheer2::bounce::Pinkbounc:jumping3::jumping1:

Wishing you a wonderful birthday and of course a most magical and delicious birthday Dis-cation!
Thank you so much! This time tomorrow, I'll be at MVMCP and watching Holiday Wishes!!!

Happy birthday!!! Enjoy your day! And tomorrow DISNEY! :bday:
I did, and I will!

ONE MORE SLEEP!!!!! (like you are really going to sleep...)
I'm gonna TRY to sleep! I am taking the first shift on driving tomorrow! So I need to be wide awakes!!! Wish me luck!

giphy.gif

Happy Birthday Princess!!!
Yay, thank you so much!!!

I'm so glad for you that you don't have to go into work today!

giphy.gif
You and me both, girl!

I hope that you have a super fantastical day today and that everything goes just how you want it!

giphy.gif
It was a GREAT date! Going to try to do a quick update here in a few minutes!

Tomorrow you're going to Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!

May your travels be safe, traffic flow smoothly, skies be blue and laughter be abundant!

Have a supercalafragalisticexpialadocious time!!!! :hug:
Actually, in 9.5 hours I'm going to Disney. HOW CRAZY IS THAT?!

Disney-Happy-Birthday-1.png

And Happy 1 Day to Disney! I hope you have a wonderful birthday and the most magical of trips. I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!

ETA: I stole that image from the internet. I would have made you something myself, but I'm on a bit of a tight schedule today. Maybe if I have time later I'll make you something, but if not ... I owe you a personal birthday graphic for next year.
It's the best internet-theft birthday graphic ever! I love it! (No really, I do. It's adorable!)

So super excited for you! Have a simply spectacular trip!!!
Thank you so much!!! I hope it's all I've been dreaming about this last year! I can't believe it's finally here... Feels surreal!

Happy Birthday, and safe travels!! I'm excited for you!
Thank yoooou!!!

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!! HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO YOU, AND SAFE TRAVELS! :bday::bday::bday:
Thank you, I really appreciate that!!!

Happy Birthday Billie! Safe travels!
Thank you, I'm so excited!

TOMORROW, TOMORROW!
I LOVE YA!!
TOMORROW!!!
YOU'RE ALWAYS A DAY AWAYYYYYYYYY!!

tumblr_llr12lb6g01qi55qj-gif.138391

Your birthday cake is so cute! Your co-workers always do a good job. And hooray for not having to go into work. Pixie dust already!

I hope you have a safe and absolutely wonderful trip!
Thank you so much, and yeah, I have a pretty awesome work family!

Happy Birthday! And Happy Trip time!
Happy EVERYTHING, right?!

Happy Birthday Billie! Have a super fantastical trip!

giphy.gif
Yaaaay! Thank you, Donna!

Happy Birthday Billie and I hope you have an amazing trip :yay:
Thanks, and I hope that I do too! LOL

pixiedust: Wishing you many magical moments and extra pixie dust! pixiedust:

What a cute cake!!
She picked out the PERFECT cake! (And it was delicious, too!)

Enjoy your trip!
Thank you, Su-Lynn!

Lovely birthday cake they had for you. Shopping theme too. Noo.. you don't shop do you. Haha.
Me? Shop? Pffft. Never. No idea what you're talking about. Nope nope nope.

Happy birthday and have safe travels tomorrow. :bday:princess:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Thank you sooooo much!

A very :bday: to you!!
Thanks, Lindsey!

And safe travels tomorrow and on your way back! I just know the trip will be wonderful :D
I sure hope you're right! Can't wait to get on the road in the morning!

I hope it's all I've been dreaming about this last year! I can't believe it's finally here... Feels surreal!
Your introductory post was on Sept 29, 2014, right after your trip that overlapped our Sept trip. That is along time ago. ;)

I hope you have a great trip. :car:

Looks like you had an amazing birthday!! Hope you get some good sleep tonight. Safe travels tomorrow! Can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!

We leave tomorrow for a week and are staying at AoA Little Mermaid too!! We may see you around! Looks like our Animal Kingdom days are the same! Have a great trip heading to WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter