January Exercise Challenge-Start the New Year Off Right!!!

I made goal yesterday -- 1100/1100!

I'm hoping to also exercise some today & tomorrow.

Good evening everyone,

Nordic track tonight for 37.5 minutes, 2.5 miles for 273 calories burned. I also then did some weight training along with 55 sit ups.

January looks like this
1183/900

Tomorrow is the last day for January and I have a feeling I will be bumping up my goal for February.

I watched Biggest Loser last night, what a real dilemma it was for the voting off.

60 min step 20 wieghts. 1590/2000.. I guess I am ok with this since I made my first goal of 1000. I guess I know better for Feb.

30 on the bike and 20 of strength yesterday makes it 1440/1400....1440/18000. Over goal with one day to go!

450/450 - FINALLY!!

I have had two Walk Away the Pounds workouts, one C25K workout and did an extra hour of bellydancing since I last posted so I could meet my exercise goal this month!

Got my time in today already so my final numbers are 1065/600. So I need to up my goal for next month - February is 2 days shorter. Thank you so much VernRDH for setting this all up! :flower3:

75 last night so 1210/1400. That's it for me. I have an event tonight and won't make it to the gym. SO close to goal, but this sinus infaction really knocked me out this last week. I'll work harder to make goal next month!

30 minutes today so for my final report I'm 785/600!

Sorry I haven't been a very good poster this month.

I made goal! 1280/1200 min for the month!

I had hoped to do better even with my late start, but I'm pleased that I made it! One thing for sure - I would have never gotten it done without all of you to keep me accountable! Thanks for being here!

I made it. Another 60 minutes today taking me to 630/600. I'll have to decide on my total for next month.

Kim

Updated!!!

I will be starting the February challenge tonight, so make sure to join up again!!!

Please try to get me your January totals by Saturday, so that I can finish this month up and update yearly totals on next months challenge.

On a personal note, I came up short this month, hoping to do better next month.

To Susan (larrys girl) YOU SO ROCK!!!! :rockband: I am soooo proud of you for making your goal. I am proud of everyone who made their goals, but Susan gets my special Rockin acknowledgement!!!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter