January Exercise Challenge-Start the New Year Off Right!!!

60 minutes pilates tonight.

830/800!

Thanks for tracking Vern!

Well i am 1695/1000 first goal-- 1695/2000 second goal. 60 min step 45 pilates. Might have made it if this old knee hadn't acted up. I guess I will be a better guesser in Feb.

I only got in 480 to the 700 I was shooting for. More exercise than I have done for several months but still didn't get in what I needed. I'm going to shoot for 700 again and this time deligate my time so I don't miss out on the exercise I need. :-)

VernRDH Hi everyone-

Sorry I did not get the Feb thread up, I posted it Thurs nite, (I thought) but it wasn't there But it is up now here is the link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....7#post22937587

Hope to see you over there.

ETA: Later today I will update January and carry over YTD totals for those who are doing that part of the challenge.

Thanks for doing this. I will go take a peak now at the link. BTW where did January going, seems like we just had Christmas!

:laughing:

I didn't get around to posting my final January results! Final total was 1151 minutes.

Thanks for doing this, Vern! See you on the February Challenge thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter