Jedi Training sign up

Dreamer24

Mouseketeer
Can I sign my son up for jedi training if he is not with me?

I'd like to go get in line for that first thing and have my husband take the kids to get in line for toy story mania. I would meet up with them after they ride.

We only have one day at Hollywood studios and want to make the most of our rope drop.

Can I sign my son up for jedi training if he is not with me?
No. The child needs to be with you to answer questions and to make sure he’s in the correct age range.

With all the SW fans in Studios, they won’t do sign ups without seeing the participants.

We just did Jedi signup immediately followed by Toy Story Land rope drop with no issues. The experience will likely be different when SWGE opens, but I was surprised to see that it's not as huge of deal to rush to sign up as some reports made it out to be. Got to Jedi signup around 8:30am - there was no one in line and signup times were wide open. Took maybe 5 minutes to finish and then proceeded to basically the front of rope drop (at the Echo Lake hold area). At rope drop, we headed straight to Toy Story Mania and it was a walk on, no wait at all. So it's very doable to do both if you get there early enough.

It used to be that you had to go to sign up for Jedi Training first thing, but it has not been like that since TSL opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter