Jon and Kate Plus 8, Official Thread-Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not scared...I'll start it...just tell me when!! ;)

When it reaches 250 pages,
I'll report it to the mod's to lock it up.

You then can copy the first page url of this thread, then start a new thread with Part 4 and post the old link, for others that still want to read the old.

M.

I don't watch tv in the summer, so I'll probably lurk around here, but I'm not going to watch anymore.

I'm confused, Madge help me out here....didn't Kate originally say her & Jon got "their wires crossed" regarding this weekend on a blog? Then on the show it became he was away this weekend.

I'm not sure we can fault him for being away during the b-day celebration until we find out which story is the truth ;).

As far as Jody talking trash about the family, while I find that dispicable (sp?) I also found it horrifying that Kate would be screaming to the kids about their Aunt Jody who as far as I'm concerned was another primary and important care giver until gumgate. Not to mention the way she talked to the childrens father, like him or hate him. I guess it can work both ways.

Don't understand while relatives are trash the parents aren't?

[
I wonder..did living with Jon give her that harshness? If not, where do you suppose it came from?

I think that type of harshness comes from a need to control. I also think it comes from being married to a wuss of a man so she then takes over the role. It happens very often that when one person does take on the role, the other tackles it.It happens in children also--examples are in The Birth Order Book. I think the theory seems very true. JMHO.

Anyway, I think both J&K bring a lot of baggage into their relationship. Most of us have some baggage, I think. We don't really know what kate's upbringing was like exactly, do we? She was poorer than richer and it seems she is not close with her parents.But, as we gow older all sorts of issues and things come to life. Remember during the solar panel episode how she talked about the mess and the project and how her dad was always working on projects and never go them done so they tend to make her upset and nervous?
I think all of that type of thing comes into play once you are married and have a family. Add the 2 of them and you've got a lot of baggage. I think kate also needs to control it all because I think she is afraid to slow down enough to enjoy much because it'll get her behind, off track, etc.

I'm confused, Madge help me out here....didn't Kate originally say her & Jon got "their wires crossed" regarding this weekend on a blog? Then on the show it became he was away this weekend.

I'm not sure we can fault him for being away during the b-day celebration until we find out which story is the truth ;).

As far as Jody talking trash about the family, while I find that dispicable (sp?) I also found it horrifying that Kate would be screaming to the kids about their Aunt Jody who as far as I'm concerned was another primary and important care giver until gumgate. I guess it can work both ways.

Link to where Kate was yelling at the kids about Jodi?

Please define "in the worst way" in regards to cheating. I'm not trying to start anything - honestly just asking for your definition. :goodvibes To me, emotional affairs are so much worse than just having a one night stand. I understans the physical problems of the one night stand but sex with someone is sex...feel good for a minute type things. The emotional is connecting on another level altogether and in my eyes is so much worse.

You didn't quote the whole thing I said, so I'm not sure what I was saying (I got caught up in work), but I think I was waiting for someone to say it's not cheating if it's not sex. I happen to think it is, but a lot of people don't.

And remember, Kate was the SAHM until this past year. So yes, working is new, and she loves it- is that a crime?

I don't think this is true. Kate was a nurse. I remember early episodes where she had to go to work. Sure, she's been a SAHM for a few years, but she DID work in the past.

Link to where Kate was yelling at the kids about Jodi?

You didn't see the gum incident? The threats to throw away the stuffed animal because there was gum in it? The screaming at the children "who would give a 3 yr old gum"?!?! (whether you agree/disagree about gum) my opinion was she was acting like a lunatic to the children about someone who was always there to help her. I'm actually surprised it took this long for Jody/Kevin to speak up.

I'm sure its on youtube somewhere.

You didn't see the gum incident? The threats to throw away the stuffed animal because there was gum in it? The screaming at the children "who would give a 3 yr old gum"?!?! (whether you agree/disagree about gum) my opinion was she was acting like a lunatic to the children about someone who was always there to help her. I'm actually surprised it took this long for Jody/Kevin to speak up.

I didn't see it. I'm sure Kate wasn't yelling and if she was yelling at them about Aunt Jodi she was wrong for doing that

The re-run has been edited.

I didn't see it. I'm sure Kate wasn't yelling and if she was yelling at htem about Aunt Jodi she was wrong for doing that

I wish you had seen it. I tried to get it on youtube but no luck. Trust me, when she was threatening to throw away the childs' stuffed animal because it was now "ruined" she wasn't saying it lovingly lol.

I do believe after that episode, we no longer saw Jodi or Kevin.

I wish you had seen it. I tried to get it on youtube but no luck. Trust me, when she was threatening to throw away the childs' stuffed animal because it was now "ruined" she wasn't saying it lovingly lol.

I do believe after that episode, we no longer saw Jodi or Kevin.
I guess I'm evil to I would throw my child toy if it had gum stuck to it

What do you mean?

Last summer, I decided not to watch television and see how many projects I could get done. I decided to do the same this summer. I start on Memorial Day and go to Labor Day. I already broke my promise to myself watching J&K8 last nite.

I'm almost disappointed when Labor Day arrives and I get sucked into the vortex of tv land again.

So I thought someone else can start Part 4, since I won't be around much this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter