Jon and Kate Plus 8, Official Thread-Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't the last post of an old thread contain a link to the new Part 4 thread? :confused3 I've never been in on such a long thread before. I'm watching part of DIS history in the making. :hyper:

The re-run has been edited.

Well, I saw it the other day, and I think it was just like the original. She was pretty mad, and that was an episode of Kate I didn't like. Not because she was mad at Jodi..I wouldn't have been happy (especially when Jodi lied and said the kids had the gum..we saw her give it to them, although she did ask if it was allowed), but because she wasn't nice to the kids..she let her anger get the better of her. :(
Not that I wouldn't have, but I would have looked for camera's and remembered to shut up LOL!

Just saw the previews for next weeks show. Kate is in California with Mady alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I saw it the other day, and I think it was just like the original. She was pretty mad, and that was an episode of Kate I didn't like. Not because she was mad at Jodi..I wouldn't have been happy (especially when Jodi lied and said the kids had the gum..we saw her give it to them, although she did ask if it was allowed), but because she wasn't nice to the kids..she let her anger get the better of her. :(
Not that I wouldn't have, but I would have looked for camera's and remembered to shut up LOL!

I'm pretty sure they took the part out, with Kate screaming for the phone and Maddy running to get it.

Thank you princess for going to the trouble. That has been edited right? I remember her screaming something about "who in their right mind would give 3 yr olds gum" etc. Please tell me I wasn't dreaming about Kate during my slumber? lol

It was edited...the original had her screaming what you said..."Who in their right mind would you gum?" knowing of course that they had just spent the day with Jodi so Mady could have her special day.

Here's the entire episode in 3 parts on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gYY1QTOPwM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHGjZ6ond7Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb4unu219nY&feature=related

Mari, will you still be coming to the DIS, or is this just a TV thing? :happytv:

Just a tv thing, I said I'll lurk here, but probably won't post much.
Plus, I want to give some quality time to the Pre-trip boards that I moderate, I barely get there and I want to spend more time there. I usually have my hands full with just the Trip Reports board.

I guess I'm evil to I would throw my child toy if it had gum stuck to it

Sorry but if you screamed at your 3 yr old like she screamed and threatened him I guess I would consider you evil then.

Oh yeah, she didn't end up throwing it away, it was just a threatening gesture towards one of her children.

Just
Plus, I want to give some quality time to the Pre-trip boards that I moderate, I barely get there and I want to spend more time there. I usually have my hands full with just the Trip Reports board.

I bet those must be going full speed during the summers. :beach:

I didn't see it. I'm sure Kate wasn't yelling and if she was yelling at them about Aunt Jodi she was wrong for doing that

I remember that episode. Kate was a crazed lunatic in that episode. The little boy who loved the stuffed animal with the gum on it was crying his little eyes out because she was going to throw it away and there was only a teeny piece of gum. SHe was screaming all over the house like a maniac.

I really wish TLC would do away with the show. Things have gotten out of hand and if they were REALLY 'in it for the kids" then they would get rid of the show and work on family problems. I totally feel that is part of Mady's problems and I think the boy called Joel(might be the wrong name though).. He always seems SOOO sad.

I rarely watch the show anymore because of the way Kate was always treating Jon so poorly. She has serious OCD and control problems and probably needs to be on medication to help with the moods.

It is obvious now that she is in love with herself and is addicted to the lifestyle of being on camera and getting freebies.

She needs to take a lesson from the Mccaughy(sp) family. We have only heard from them once or twice a year since they were born in 1997.

I remember that episode. Kate was a crazed lunatic in that episode. The little boy who loved the stuffed animal with the gum on it was crying his little eyes out because she was going to throw it away and there was only a teeny piece of gum. SHe was screaming all over the house like a maniac.

I really wish TLC would do away with the show. Things have gotten out of hand and if they were REALLY 'in it for the kids" then they would get rid of the show and work on family problems. I totally feel that is part of Mady's problems and I think the boy called Joel(might be the wrong name though).. He always seems SOOO sad.

I rarely watch the show anymore because of the way Kate was always treating Jon so poorly. She has serious OCD and control problems and probably needs to be on medication to help with the moods.

It is obvious now that she is in love with herself and is addicted to the lifestyle of being on camera and getting freebies.

She needs to take a lesson from the Mccaughy(sp) family. We have only heard from them once or twice a year since they were born in 1997.

I just posted on the last page the entire gum episode in 3 parts off of youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter