Journey back to ME!!- I'm getting bugged!!

Hi Julie
I hope someone can help you & your DD!
I will be thinking of you, please let us know when you get this sorted...hang in there:hug:

Quickly made it to WW to WI before I have to take DS19 to the bus. down 1.6. 2 lbs and I will officially be back in the 160s. Ran to the gym & swam 62 min. Need to run some errands today & go to Costco. Hopefully will be back on soon. DD isn't up yet, so don't know her status & Dr hasn't called yet today.

Way to go on your weight loss, Julie!:cheer2:

Sending more prayers for your DD....

Hope you have a good weekend!:hug:

P.S. I love the quote in your signature! :)

Congrats on the loss!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I hope they get to the root of DD's problems soon, is she doing any better?? The hernia idea totally makes sense - it will be nice to finally get a diagnosis and fix it! :wizard:

Have a great weekend! :thumbsup2

Glad to see that you found a little time for yourself. Congrats on the gone!

Praying that you have answers about your DD soon.::MickeyMo::MickeyMo

Juuulllieeee - where are you????
I hope everything is ok with you & your DD!

Hi Julie,

How is everything going? I see a new ticker in your signature!:banana: Wanna share your cruise details with us? Inquiring minds want to know! ;)

I hope your DD is feeling better. :wizard:

Have a great Wednesday!:hug:

You're right, Tracy, there is a new ticker! Not sure if it will really happen, but it makes me smile knowing it's there!

I actually put a deposit on this very soon after our cruise last summer. No harm since totally refundable until mid-May. Then my DBil in FL started bugging me about 'where are WE going on a cruise this summer?' as they went with us for the 1st time last year. Rates dropped & my DSis booked and her oldest DD & family booked. So, I talked to DH who finally relented & said I could put a deposit & "we'll see".

Ok ....to continue.....had to take DS19 to the bus.....

So, in addition, I booked air on SW!! (Sure hope we end up going, or I have a LOT of credit to spend in the next year!! lol!!)

So the plan is that I will leave here on 7/14, ALONE, on the train. Arrive in FL on 7/17 & spend a week with my DSis. DH, DD & DS19 fly in to Tampa on 7/24, we shop 7/24 & 7/25. 7/26 we get up EARLY & drive to Ft. Lauderdale for cruise, then fly home right after the cruise from Ft. Lauderdale on 8/1. We'll see if it happens. But, since I booked the total price for the 2 rooms has dropped by almost $700....enough for the airfare!

Off to see what DD needs.....back later.....

Back again. DD is really no better. Made it to school part of Monday & part of Tues & today can't get out of bed. Still trying to find a GI dr who will see her. And, Monday night we were able to feel a squishy lump right at her incision from her first hernia surgery. I think it is rupturing or she tore scar tissue. And, the one test we haven't done is the only one that would likely show....and MRI. I'm getting SO TIRED of this!!!!!! And, her work (DQ) is threatening to fire her if she doesn't show up this Friday even though we have turned in Drs notes. I need some more stress....ya think?????

Just scheduled my mammogram......26th at 9:20......let the worrying begin. UGH!!!!

On other news, I am going to grade exams for Pearson for 10 weeks beginning March 9. I was going to do the full time....7:45 - 4:15, but I really think I would go crazy sitting for that long. I'm just not a sitter. So, I opted for the 6 - 10 p.m. group. Pays more, but not as many hours. But, I will still be able to do my normal daytime stuff, do Dr appts, have my April Garage Sale, etc.

Off to do an exercise DVD. Yesterday I did the 2 mile WATP Closer Walk Christian Walk. And then did Jillian Michaels Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism....that one nearly killed me!! Not sure what I will draw out to do today, but I'm way behind my exercise for the month & won't leave DD to go to the gym. Plus, seems I'm always waiting for a Dr. to call & don't want to miss them.

Off to get some things done.....

Vacation planning sounds great! It would be fun to do a cruise. At least you have some thing relaxing to look forward to....(I am hoping for you.;) ).

Have a great day today, Julie. ::MickeyMo::MickeyMo

Well, DD has an appt. w/ a surgeon on Monday at 2:45....not 100% sure why. Then she has an appt. w/ the surgeon who removed her appendix Thursday at 3, just in case as the 1st surgeon is with a group of Drs who we disliked during the appendix episone. Hopefully one of them can figure out something.

The thurs. surgeon actually came to the phone & talked to me & he doesn't seem to think hernia. He thinks she likely has a torn ligament. UGH!!!!!!! here we go again.....

Julie,

Lots of prayers are coming your way for your DD! :hug: I hope someone can figure out what is going on soon.

Your vacation sounds like it's going to be a good one!:goodvibes I'm glad that you have scheduled some alone time before everyone meets up with you in Florida. That should give you some time to relax and unwind. :cloud9:

I hope you get some answers about your DD soon.....:hug:

Julie, I will keep dd in my prayers, how frustrating for all of you. Wow, DQ is really being nice about this.:sad2:

Congrats on the cruise and the part time work, good job on both!

Hang in there and keep us posted.:hug:

My prayers are with you and your DD as the Drs. figure out what is going on.:hug: Hopefully, you will have answers soon.

Just remember to get a little down time for yourself, as I know you are always tend to put your family first. Here's hoping you have a good week.:wizard: ::MickeyMo::MickeyMo

I hope everything goes well for DD on Monday Julie.
I'm glad you have a trip to look forward to :)

didn't make WW or WI at all today. Headed back to ER with DD. Will update when I can. hopefully someone will do SOMETHING!!

Keeping you in my prayers and hoping that they find an answer for your DD soon!:hug: ::MickeyMo::MickeyMo

Thanks for the prayers, all! We still know NOTHING! ER visit was a total WASTE!

Got there at 1, 2:15 got to triage. Nurse looked at her chart & said she was under 18 so could go to Pediatric Urgent Care which 'can do everything we can only is quicker'. So off we go winding thru the hospital....sorry, no transport or wheel chairs available for DD. Took us over 25 min to walk to the urgent care. Checked in & they AGAIN took all my insurance info (so I"m sure I will end up having to fight being billed TWICE)

After another hour, put us in a room....reg Dr. office. Dr (Doofus, DumbSxxx, etc) finally comes in. Takes info & says the 'only thing in your lower left abdomen is your anus & an ovary & it's not the ovary, so it must be your bowels. Won't do any tests, won't call in another Dr, took blood & urine (which were perfect.....duh!) Says it's "weird" that all her pain from her bowels would be localized in a dime sized spot, but that it has to be an intestinal problem.

Then he sent me out to have what I thought would be the standard "sex, drugs & rocknroll" talk. Nope. Spent 20 minutes telling her how she's 17 & he knows school can be stressful & that depression can cause a tiny pain to seem really big when you don't want to go to school & that her emotions seemed "flat" so she should really go alone & discuss depression meds with her primary. And he told her NOT to tell me about the 'talk'.

Let's see. She has been in chronic pain & on narcotic painkillers for 3 weeks & you've just ignored the pain, said she should only be taking tylenol unless the pain is excruciating.....which it is ON the narcotics....and that you can't do anything for her & think it's all in her head......Wonder why she is PISSED OFF & shutting you out???????

So, she left the hospital, walking again as they wouldn't get her transport or a chair, with no pain relief & with me having orders to "monitor her bowels". RIGHT!!!

She cried all the way home, hadn't eaten anything all day in case they needed to do surgery. All she wanted was Subway, a Hot Fudge Sundae & Starbucks. So, we both got them, and consumed them in that order.....& I haven't stopped stress eating since. UGH!!!!!!!

And of course her pain is worse, so I haven't exercised since Thursday. Then, my desktop decided to lose the ability to connect to the internet again....& dumped all my email???? And DS22s car would not run last night when he needed to leave for work.....and I didn't do his laundry correctly.....and he basically 'dumped' on me for about 20 min. Then, yesterday morning we had to go help DSil move 8 houses down & now DH back is bad again....she had young guys to help, but of course, DH had to be 'the man' despite his history of chronic back problems. Then I tried to get on this old laptop & it wouldn't connect. Finally got it to late last night...hopefully it will stay working. And DS19s car not back, his computer won't even boot. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And those are just the MAJOR irritations!!! If I don't gain 10 lbs this week it will be a miracle!!!

Sorry for venting, but I am going NUTS!!!! Love you all & hope you are doing MUCH better than I am!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter