Journey back to ME!!- I'm getting bugged!!

Vent away! That's why you are here.:hug: Just think of all the stress eating you would be doing if you couldn't vent.

Sorry to hear that nothing has been found with your DD. Just keep calling drs until someone is willing to listen and work with you. Write everything down that has been happening so that when you do finally find the right dr he can gain a better understanding of how long this has been going on. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you find help.:hug:

As far as the rest of the family........when it rains it pours. You will get through this and remember that you can always come here to vent. Talk care and hope that your Sunday gets better.::MickeyMo::MickeyMo

:hug: Julie,

I so sorry for all that you are going through right now. You, your DD, and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.:grouphug:

i really dont know what to say Julie!!
keep on at the Dr's ifyour not happy
sending lots of :grouphug: :grouphug: :flower3: :goodvibes :wizard:

Julie, maybe find a femal doctor. If (very big "if" in my book) this is something to do with depression or stress, do you think your daughter would be more comfortable talking to a woman? Just a thought. That doctor sounds like a total idiot. I can't even imagine how stressed you must be. I hope today is better! :hug: Don't worry about the stress eating, we do what we do to get through the tough times. Just hang in there and keep us informed. And keep looking until you find a doctor that has a clue. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Still no news. Surgeonh(F) on Monday said she definitely felt 'something' when DD was standing, but it 'disappeared' when lying down. Could be a hernia(duh?!) but wants to wait a couple of weeks to see. UGH!! Other surgeon appt is tomorrow. Then Friday is a follow up w/ her primary (also F) & the gyn(f). DD has a deep seated fear of Male Drs. DD is definitely no one knowing what to do. She loves school & her work & misses them both. Odd kid, I know!

But first tomorrow is my mammogram. Already stressing over it.....UGH!!!!!

DD made 3 classes yesterday & I sent her for the other 4 today as it's a
short day anyway w/ early release. So far only 1 teacher is being a butt!!

Yesterday while in WalMart I had a call setting up an interview for a job I sent a resume in for a couple weeks ago. Monday 3:30, then about an hour later they called back & wanted to reschedule for 10:30 Fri morning. Told them I couldn't due to DD 2 dr appts on friday & she said she would have to call me back....but still hasn't. :confused: I'm kind of bummed as this is a contract job I would love! Event organizer/coordinator for the Children's Hospital Foundation. Organizing & event planning are something I love and am good at....thanks to years of gymnastics work!

Oh well.......

Julie, I am glad dd has female doctors, who can blame her for feeling that way about male doctors after what that doctor at the hospital did? :mad:

If the lady at the event's planner thing doens't call you back because she is miffed you had to take your child to the doctor, that's a good sign you wouldn't want to work there anyway! But I am betting she calls, what a great opportunity, I am keeping my fingers crossed! :wizard: :goodvibes

Prayers for dd still coming out her way from me. Hang in there and don't take any crap off that teacher. They work for you.:mad:

Sending a gentle :hug: and prayers for both you and your DD. I hope you get some answers soon.

I hope you get a call back for that interview. That sounds like a great contract to get!:goodvibes

Glad to hear that at least one dr. has found "something". Hopefully, that will lead to the right tests to figure out what it soing on. Good luck with the rest of the dr. appts.

Hoping that the interview comes through for you.:wizard: I am also adding a little extra :wizard: :wizard: towards your day today. Take care. ::MickeyMo::MickeyMo

Julie, I hope you had the chance to re-schedule that interview since it sounds like a job that was made for you.

I'm hoping that DD is managing a little better and that her dr. appts will provide some positive answers. Sending you some prayers and good Wishes!

Hi Julie
how did the mamogram go? - hope everything went well.
keeping my fingers crossed they call you back about the job!
glad DD managed to get some classes in.

Thursday's surgeon - one we have a lot of confidence in from experience - says no hernia. She has a torn muscle/ligament & scar tissue in her groin. You can actually feel the now balled up scar tissue. Very painful. Says it is an injury that has ended careers of many athletes. And the only cure is TIME. UGH!!!! Good news, bad news!

No news on mammogram. I'll get either a phone call or letter later this week. Hopefully I'll get the all clear again!

No call from job interview on Friday, but I had told them I would be busy all day. Hopefully I'll hear back on Monday. If not, I start grading tests the evening of the 9th.

Food is still out of control & I'm so tired still I can't get motivated to exercise.

I did finally reorder my Bugg, tho, & assuming it really comes this time, I should have within the week & for the price I paid, I'd best use it well!!!!

Tomorrow I have to go to school w/ DD to take in several notes to various locations. Then I'm hoping to go swim for the 1st time in several weeks.

Still haven't done taxes, but there is at least hope that I will get to them this week.

Off to get some stuff done. More soon!!!

:hug: Julie,

I'm glad that the doctor has figured out what is going on with your DD. I'm sorry that she is still in pain though. :(Did they give her any meds for the pain? How long did they say it would take to heal?

I'm sending a couple of truck loads of :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: your way. It sounds like you will be quite busy this week. Please don't forget to take some time for you too. I'm praying for you!:hug:

you sound worn out Julie!!!
Glad DD has a diagnosis at last & that its nothing worse - but does sound painful!!
try to take it easy now for a day or two

No meds for pain.....800mg advil & take the percoset at night/weekends when needed.

You're right, Tracey, I am still tired...emotionally & physically....Feb was a LONG month!! And, eating tons of junk food doesn't help.

And last night she was up most of the night throwing up.....I don't think a bug, but rather the greasy nachos & ORANGE JUICE she had right before bed. But, of course, she didn't sleep until about 4:30 a.m., so no school. UGH!!! And I was up several hours in the night...again!

Still no news on the contract job interview, no news on my mammo. I really need a vacation, but even the cruise may end up cancelled given the stupid economy. sigh.......... but life goes on!

I'm still on the clunky laptop as they company to fix mine under warranty has not come yet. DS19s computer is totally fried. I'm beginning to HATE HP COMPUTERS!!!! Every one we've had recently has not lasted. But this clunky old Sony just keeps going...... but it is so hard to type on & is painfully slow.....which is why I'm seldom online or posting.

Off to try to get taxes organized a bit before I have to pick up DS19 at the bus. Hopefully his car will be back this week.

Thanks for the Prayers, :wizard: :wizard: & :grouphug: all!!

I hope things calm down soon! It is so hard to stay on track with eating and working out when the whole world is spinning around you like that.

Did they give DD any pain management techniques or something, if she is going to have to deal with this for a while?

I am glad that you finally got an answer on your DD's medical problems. Time is a hard one to deal with, but at least you now know exactly what you are dealing with.

Take a few days to find a little time for yourself, even if it is just a walk or bubble bath. Maybe it will give you a chance to regroup from February.

Given, all the stress you have been through, I think you have done a great with trying to stay on top of things. Hope the rest of your day is a good one. ::MickeyMo::MickeyMo

Julie, at least you finally know what dd's problem has been but its got to be frustrating to spend more "time" waiting for her to feel better. Poor girl and her poor mama! I hope she didn't pick up a bug on top of everything else. Greas and OJ sounds like a more likely culprit! Hang in there with your waiting game, so hard to do I know. And don't give up on that cruise. But I do agree: stupid economy!

Keep up your chin Wish Sis!:hug:

Julie, where the heck are you? Thanks for stopping by my journal, but you haven't posted here in a long time. Let us know how you're doing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter