July’s Journeys - July 2022 W.I.S.H. Thread

free for all Friday
My employer offers access to a site called mequilibrium, if you have access as well I highly suggest it. They often send out stress relievers and the like. A recent article was various stress relieving/self care/excersise approaches for if you have 1 5 or 10 minutes free. Hope you enjoy this one

Screenshot_20220729-063929_Gmail.jpg

OK, that ferry accident really hit me hard yesterday but I think I'm back on track this morning. It should be a quiet work day with plenty of open time to think and work on things.

It's going to stay pretty hot over the weekend, so outdoor stuff will need to be done early in the day, then it cools off a bit during next week. Tues/Weds I'll be up in Port Townsend but going there I'm going to take the extra long way around Hood Canal which will be a beautiful drive. And on the way back I think I'll stop in Poulsbo, which has a good select of antique/vintage stores.

Other than that, one day I'll go to the Museum of Flight to see the Disney exhibit and one day I'm going to do the country loop drive but I'm thinking of detouring a bit and going to Snoqualmie Falls.

@piglet1979 Happy Birthday 🎉
@Oneanne so sorry about the ferry accident-I am so glad you are ok!
@Summer2018 LOVE your vacation pics!!
@ShannyMcB thank you for sharing the stress relievers!! How fun!!

I missed thankful Thursday yesterday, and I had to think about a unexpected thing to be thankful for and I have to say-my job. I started as a high school student with 0 intentions of staying there longer than 6 months and this year I will have 21 years in. I think back to my first day vs where I am now and everything in between and I am so thankful!

Happy Friday to everyone! I babysat my youngest niece today and took her to visit my in-laws-who were absolutely delighted and over the moon with a baby coming to visit-and my niece and I ran some errands and mostly cuddled ❤️ She’s probably our last niece/nephew and I am feeling emotional about that-she seems to be growing faster than the older kiddos I think because I am almost certain she’s the last baby on both sides of the family…so I enjoy every second with her!

Good morning! We got home around 2:30pm yesterday. I am happy to report that I only gained 5 pounds after expecting to gain more like 10. I definitely indulged in a way like I haven't since my last vacation one year ago. Swimming, body surfing, walking on the beach, and walking in Provincetown probably kept much of the weight from creeping on. I wish I had the opportunity for hours of vigorous activity like that at home. That level of exercise would definitely help me lose weight more quickly.

I didn't get a chance to read all of your posts, but I will try to catch up this week.

Please put me down for hosting August 8-14.

It appears that we need to set up the August hosting schedule. Who’s willing to kick things off?

8/1/22 - 8/7/22:
8/8/22 - 8/14/22: Summer
8/15/22 - 8/21/22:
8/22/22 - 8/28/22:

8/29/22 - 9/4/22:

B85B8E84-D902-42F8-9DA8-A6679D10B2EA.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter