• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 2012 Who's Going Thread

WHEW!! LOL Don't scare me like that! :lmao: It closes the day after our last day. We'll be in the parks July 23-27 and it closes July 28-Aug 2. Dodged a bullet!

Good for you...you are safe :lmao: My DD5 does not like the ride for some reason:confused3 so I don't expect her to complain!! Hang in there...we are almost to the finish line!! woohoo!!:cool1:

WHEW!! LOL Don't scare me like that! :lmao: It closes the day after our last day. We'll be in the parks July 23-27 and it closes July 28-Aug 2. Dodged a bullet!

We will be there the 22nd-27th...so glad we dodged that bullet too! I didn't think they did any refurbishments during the summer....:confused3

We leave Monday morning!! Whoot!! We're doing a three week west coast trip so we're not in Disney until the 22nd-26th but we packed all but the last minute stuff today and we're raring to go!!

We will be there the 22nd-27th...so glad we dodged that bullet too! I didn't think they did any refurbishments during the summer....:confused3

I guess they can happen, I think they just avoid extended refurbs. This one is only 6 days so I guess if they have to they will squeak this one in.

Yes, it is rare that there are ride closures during the summer. They try to have them all going but....as long as it isn't any CL rides or IASW..we are good!! :thumbsup2

We'll be there starting the 22nd! I'm a little nervous because I've never stayed anywhere other than Hojo. We booked Best Western Stovall's for three nights (for $250, total, much cheaper than Hojo!) and I'm hoping we'll like it.

We're supposed to leave on the 25th but I'm thinking about extending our trip a night or two since we're celebrating a milestone for our family (like I would need a reason to want to extend a Disneyland trip ;) ) but I'm waiting to see if rooms become available at DLH.

I hope everyone has a wonderful time! :goodvibes

^We'll be one day behind you! :D I hope you can find rooms to extend your stay!

We're officially under a week until we leave! :hyper: We leave on Sunday and the first afternoon/evening we get there will be spent strolling around Downtown Disney, grabbing a bite to eat, souvenir shopping and swimming at the pool and just generally hanging out! Then it's Disneyland time first thing Monday morning! :mickeyjum

Does anyone else get those moments before the trip where you're doing something else, and all of a sudden a thought about the trip hits you - not a planning part, but just a "Oh yeah - I'm going to Disneyland in X days!" or you suddenly have a vivid memory of sitting in the boats on POTC, floating through the bayou, or something similar, and you just get that butterflies in your stomach, dopey grin kind of feeling?

LOVE THAT! :cloud9:

Does anyone else get those moments before the trip where you're doing something else, and all of a sudden a thought about the trip hits you - not a planning part, but just a "Oh yeah - I'm going to Disneyland in X days!" or you suddenly have a vivid memory of sitting in the boats on POTC, floating through the bayou, or something similar, and you just get that butterflies in your stomach, dopey grin kind of feeling?

LOVE THAT! :cloud9:
Yes! I walk around like that for hours at a time. For me, it is the rush of sights and smells when I step under the train and onto Main Street. :goodvibes

:cool1::banana::yay::cheer2:5 more sleeps!!! So excited today, I think tomorrow the "pre-trip stress" will hit me. I'm enjoying the excitement of today...
We were supposed to be there this week, so kind of bummed about that, mostly because today is my birthday (and Disneylands) and the weather is so nice this week (mid to high 70's). But I'm trying to counter my disappointment by telling myself if we were there this week we would be almost half way done with our vacation already. :rotfl:

If I am counting correctly, there will be at least 28 fellow DISers in the Happiest Place on Earth next week! :grouphug: Although, it looks like only one other, elliefusmom, will be treading the sidewalk to and from the HoJo with my family. ;)

How many will be sporting LGMHs? I know PinkBudgie and I talked about this on another thread. I am hoping that my years of hunting for them will finally pay off now that such a large group will be there!

If I am counting correctly, there will be at least 28 fellow DISers in the Happiest Place on Earth next week! :grouphug: Although, it looks like only one other, elliefusmom, will be treading the sidewalk to and from the HoJo with my family. ;)

How many will be sporting LGMHs? I know PinkBudgie and I talked about this on another thread. I am hoping that my years of hunting for them will finally pay off now that such a large group will be there!

Yes, everyone brush off your LGMHs! The last of the July DISers are heading out soon! :banana: I may even wear my DisUnplugged t-shirt one of the days. And I still haven't decide which Disney look to do for my nails. If you want to see my Tangled inspired nails go check out the Disney Nails thread on DLR communty board. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2751120&page=11 I'm leaning now towards either something from Alice in Wonderland or more of a classic mickey/minnie head. Hey, I should put LGMHs on my nails. :rotfl:

We're going to be there the 29th through the 1st! I'm so excited to be going back! A bit bummed that Jungle Cruise will be closed. I'm gonna make DH let me ride it when we stop in on the way into town on the 26th. We have a family wedding etc the first few days, but I promised DH steak nachos for dinner on arrival night.

We're going to be there the 29th through the 1st! I'm so excited to be going back! A bit bummed that Jungle Cruise will be closed. I'm gonna make DH let me ride it when we stop in on the way into town on the 26th. We have a family wedding etc the first few days, but I promised DH steak nachos for dinner on arrival night.

We will be there the same time as you. We are leaving OK, flying to San Diego from July 22 until the 27 th and will be at DLR from the 27 th thru the 1st of Aug! I'm pretty excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter