• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 2012 Who's Going Thread

We are leaving for the airport in an hour. I have hardly slept. Like the Disney commercial, "I'm too excited to sleep". :rotfl: Hope to run into some fellow Diser's there :) LGMH attached to hat check!

Yeah! Happy for you. :thumbsup2 Also, congratulations on the reason for your trip. Who graduated from where/when/with what?

Thank you! :thumbsup2 Two grads..I graduated in May with my B.A. in Sociology, and my DD5 graduated Kindergarten.We will be the group of 3 wearing t-shirts reading "2 grads and a Dad" :rotfl: We are also throwing in my DD5's bday while we are there..gonna be a busy trip!! Hope to see lots of ya'll there!!

That would be great...wave those babies around and we are all sure to see them! :lmao:

:lmao: I can just see me standing in line and suddenly waving my arms in the air like Kermit!

I have my packing list but still trying to keep track in my head of all the things I have to do before we go. Went to Costco today to stock up on food instant food for our boys to make while we are gone. Target tomorrow to get a few last minute trip items. And Friday packing all day and giving last minute instructions to the boys.

Today is cleaning out my suitcase (currently in use for storage - with a small condo you gotta do what you gotta do for storage! :laughing:) to prep for packing! Picked up our Brita filter water bottles for us to use in the parks. :)

ReadyforDisneyland.jpg

Packing the important things! :goodvibes

PinkBudgie, I absolutely LOVE that bag! I've been eyeing those for awhile and have yet to pull the trigger :love:

After hearing how pleasant crowds have been on Saturdays, we decided to leave on Friday instead of Sunday and tack on a little extra time so we can enjoy Saturday in the park. I'm thinking of doing a Goofy's Kitchen dinner on Friday evening (our first time there) to get us all excited for the parks

I hope everyone has (or is having) a wonderful time! It feels so silly, but I love how exciting it is to plan these trips! I'm such a serious, mild mannered person but these trips turn me in to a little kid :blush:

Last minute trip! Just booked the DLH for July 29-August 1st. Happy times!

^ Wheee so fun!

Bag is 90% packed as of today... only things left out are things I'll need to use up until we leave, then it's into the bag, zip-er up and off the airport! We have to leave very early in the AM on Sunday (around 4:30) and a cab that far would be $100 minimum, so luckily we have a friend who is staying over the night before and will drive us out there! VERY glad of that!

^ Wheee so fun!

Bag is 90% packed as of today... only things left out are things I'll need to use up until we leave, then it's into the bag, zip-er up and off the airport! We have to leave very early in the AM on Sunday (around 4:30) and a cab that far would be $100 minimum, so luckily we have a friend who is staying over the night before and will drive us out there! VERY glad of that!

Enjoy your vacation!!! I know how it is to leave early..we are leaving at 4:30 a.m. as well...but who can sleep the night before vacation anyways? :confused3:rotfl2:

Enjoy your vacation!!! I know how it is to leave early..we are leaving at 4:30 a.m. as well...but who can sleep the night before vacation anyways? :confused3:rotfl2:

Pretty much haha lucky for me I slept well last night so I won't be doubling up on two nights of sleeplessness!

In 24 hours we'll be on the plane! princess:

Day after tomorrow I will be at the happiest place on earth for the first time in 4 yrs. I cannot wait! :yay: This will be my son's first trip. Hurry up Monday!!

Not sure what's up with my ticker. lol

We're happy to be in the single digits here at our house. Watched Cars this morning (my first time--we watched the second one a couple of weeks ago) and now I'm even more excited, if that's possible. Now I'm wondering if it's too early to start packing. ;) This is our third Disney vacation, and we have never researched, planned, etc as much for the others as we have for this one. I'm interested to see if it makes a difference in our trip.

Last minute trip! Just booked the DLH for July 29-August 1st. Happy times!

That's great! Ours was last minute too (booked it earlier this month) but it would be so much fun to book a trip and then go a week or so later. We'll be there at around the same time.

mommommom said:
That's great! Ours was last minute too (booked it earlier this month) but it would be so much fun to book a trip and then go a week or so later. We'll be there at around the same time.

Yes, it is nice to live fairly close. I hope you have a great trip! DH and I decided to make a trip before I need some surgery, so I will be wheeling around in an ECV with a large boot on my foot. I am so excited to see Carsland and BVS!

Day after tomorrow I will be at the happiest place on earth for the first time in 4 yrs. I cannot wait! :yay: This will be my son's first trip. Hurry up Monday!!

I am sure your son will absolutely love it!!:yay: Have a great time!:goodvibes

Sooo fun! It's my first trip in 13 years and my boyfriend's first ever!! And our first actual day in the park is Monday too! :D

It looks like you input the wrong year for your ticker, you probably put 2013 instead of 2012.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter