July Challenge

I am up to 22 for this month! I just got back from taking the squad I coach to cheerleading camp for a week, so maybe after I catch up on my sleep again, I can get some more pages done! :cheer2:

I've finished 4 more pages since last post....think that brings me up to 13.
Not much but better than last month!!
Karen

Keep going everyone! I am trying to motivate myself to scrap today. This is awful...no one else is home, the laundry, etc is all caught up (had to get kids ready for various travels) and I could be scrapping my little heart out but am not terribly motivated. I did just spend several hours tidying and putting back in their proper places papers, stickers, etc that had piled up on one end of my work table as I power scrapped and then took a break for lunch so maybe inspiration will strike when I go back to my workroom.

I think the real problem is the new Harry Potter book, which I pre-ordered, SHOULD be delivered today and I'd really like to curl up with that since it is rather gray and dreary out!

Deb

OK - I finally counted -
I have 8 CJ pages completed
6 in my Disney Fort Myers album
4 for Gab's album
2 for Mattews
4 for Lauren's
and 5 in my BOM
SO including the original 4 I am now at 26 :earseek: Thats a great half a month for me -
now off to finish another 2 page spread for my bom (only journalling left - yuck)

Update for Monday 7/18:

PigletsPal - 17
WDWMom - 16
Alice28 - 8
Queenie - 9
PattyT - 26
wtpclc - 1
wuv tigger - 0
TN Traveler - 13
Cobbler - 2
StitchIsOurHero - 22
knovak 0

I only managed to do 3 pages but HP book arrived around 3pm Saturday and I FINISHED it Sunday around 7:30 pm. No I will NOT share what happens! :teeth:

Deb

woo-hooo I managed another 2 page spread for my 'favorites album' and 2 for Laurens so I made 30! :cool1:

dh was called back to UK and won't be back for a while.

I hope to get a babysitter so I can have some "me" time.

Hope everyone else is making great progress.

Judy

Well, I'd like to at least be on the board for this month. I have 4 pages from my scrapping weekend at the convention, and I finished 7 this afternoon. So that puts me at 11 for this month so far. I stopped working on swap stuff so that I could put a serious dent in the book I'm making for Mom for her birthday. Gotta get it finished soon!

wuv tigger said:
dh was called back to UK and won't be back for a while.

I hope to get a babysitter so I can have some "me" time.

Hope everyone else is making great progress.

Judy

I'm sure you mentioned this elsewhere and I didn't see, but what is your hubby doing in the UK? :sunny:

I got another 4 pages done last night. :sunny: I think that puts me at 16. :cool1:

I did 6 pages today. So my total for the month is 8. I have actually done 146 pages but only 8 have journaling. The rest are my stepdads hunting photos, I completed 2 books for him this month, none with journaling because he has to do that.

I have a new goal to get pretty darn caught up by the end of the year, think it will happen?? ;)

I don't think I'll ever catch up with you guys....however I have done a total of 7 pages this weekend....and this month for that matter. :rotfl: I am pretty happy with myself. :cool1:

Totals update for 7/25/05

PigletsPal - 17
WDWMom - 16
Alice28 - 16
Queenie - 9
PattyT - 30 (our leader at this point)
wtpclc - 1
wuv tigger - 0
TN Traveler - 13
Cobbler - 8
StitchisOurHero - 22
knovak - 0
sweetmaxine - 16
dreams91 - 7

One more week to go ladies!

Deb

Okay, put me down for 2 more finished this morning. That brings me up to 18!

I just wish I would have done this much work while I was in the crop room at the convention. It is nice to have all these pages ready to go together, and then I'm just getting more ideas for the next ones as I go along. I must say, it is pretty easy when you're scrapping Disney pix!

I have been doing a page here and page there but I do not know my totals for sure. Since I am checking my e-mail and the DIS at the Library these days, I keep forgetting to check my page count before I go. Hopefully I will be getting back online this week. Went out and bought a new computer Sat. and hope to have it home by Wed. It really stinks to have your home hit by lightening, but at least we have one.

Deb, maybe you can call me again and post for me??? I should have thought of it when I talked to you this morning.

Sue,

Left you a message this morning on address correction. I'm in my office all day (yuck!) or should be so give me a call when you get in. Of course, you won't see this until who knows when...

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter